• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

That was an amazing, "Tag Me When Done" Line.

Four people in a row. Excellent. I am very amused (o'v'o)

your application is all good you just gotta wait for twigdapple to come online and add ya ;3 you can go ahead rping if you want

Okay. Well my character and Mimi's character are in Avanchzel (the Rift). Rook, Mr Jake, and Rufus are all in Riften atm. Another character of mine is on the road in the middle of the Jerral mountains, currently under attack by twig's werewolf dude. So that give you an opportunity to come across them, or you could make a post and tag twig or me in it cause i have another character I'm not doing anything with, and twig has a khajiit mage she hadn't made a post for yet. :)

@Warden Click

CrownedCyri said:
Okay. Well my character and Mimi's character are in Avanchzel (the Rift). Rook, Mr Jake, and Rufus are all in Riften atm. Another character of mine is on the road in the middle of the Jerral mountains, currently under attack by twig's werewolf dude. So that give you an opportunity to come across them, or you could make a post and tag twig or me in it cause i have another character I'm not doing anything with, and twig has a khajiit mage she hadn't made a post for yet. :)
@Warden Click
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back