• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: An Adventure

Ryzokuken

Ryzokuken
INFORMATION

NOTE: This adventure has already begun but we are always looking for sturdy adventurers who can defend themselves (:3). Also, we are looking for people for guest appearances for important NPCs (Guildmasters and stuff). PM me or join us on

Discord

CAST

@HetaliaFangirl as Eldafyre - High Elf

@TeChnoPhyLe as Leren - Nord

@ColonelMustang as Kyrios - Imperial

Last edited by a moderator:
PROLOGUE

The wind rustled his robes as Erien dashed through the creaky door of The Frozen Hearth. His duties as the steward had kept him occupied the whole day, and he was in a desperate need of Ale to keep himself warm in this godforsaken corner of Skyrim. The College of Winterhold loomed in the distance, an almost intimidating sight. Anyone who ever saw the college in all its grandeur could comprehend that when the people of Winterhold blamed those damned mages for the great flood, it was not without some substance.

Despite its rugged state, the inn had always been warm for Erien. He sat down and relaxed while Edla brought him a bottle of Ale and a tankard. Life was predictable. The Jarl and his young son were fast asleep in the Longhouse next door while the town drank away and retired for the night. Erien had assumed that this was just another day in his uneventful life. He was about to call it a night when the unexpected had happened.

The door had opened with a large thud and in came a traveller. Although such wandering travellers weren't unusual in Tamriel, guests were unusual in Winterhold. There was something interesting about this chap, so Erien waited on while the traveller retired and asked Edla for a bottle of Black-Briar Mead. Edla apologized. The supplies were out because of the fierce winter. He cursed under his breath and asked her for regular mead instead. Edla complied.

Although the man was muscular and seemed to be able to take care of himself, Erien had a strange feeling that this chap was a bard, although he seemed stronger than all these "True Nords". He banked on his assumption and daringly called out,"Would you sing us a song, Bard?". Suddenly, everyone was looking at him. An uncomfortable silence ensued.

" And a song I'll sing. " said the stranger for Erien's surprise. Erien smiled. There was something special about this one. Tonight is going to be interesting. Little did he know that this night will change his life forever.

So taking out his lute, he began the story of his adventure...

CHAPTER 1: AN UNFORTUNATE ENCOUNTER

The cold damp hall almost hurt Eldafyre as the two men dragged her on. Judging from the horrible stench, These were the two same scoundrel she had ran into two days ago. Securely bound and gagged, she had covered her face with a hood, ensuring they had the element of surprise on their side. Hesitant, she hopes for the best and prepares for the worst. As she had heard the two vermin talking in hushed tones, she had assumed these were probably the worst breed of bandits in Eastern Skyrim. She believed that the situation, however, could not get much worse. She was wrong.

As they took the hood off, Elda's worst fears materialized. She found herself in the court of Janos Myre, the Beggar King, the Leader of Thieves guild in Skyrim. She was in the Ratway under Riften, the underground city populated solely by thieves, arsonists, bounty-hunters, robbers, cut-throats and what not, the centre of night-life in Skyrim, the home of the Thieves Guild.

"Another adventurer, eh?" Janos spoke with some contempt. "I wonder how many of ye have run into my associates lately. Ye know wut? I ain't got a bloody septim to feed ye. Ye see, they don't call me the Beggar King for no reason. Tis' ain't the Empire. Tis' the Thieves Guild. Money's my profession, money's my speciality. Money's my god, and money is where all my loyalties lie. So, have ye got anything to say before I decide if I slash yer bloody throat off?"

(GM: I am sorry if this guy sounds rude, he is trying his best to be nice. Believe me. So, you're bound and you haven't got much to do, and as usual you can run your checks because the character has god plenty of time. (kinda))

@HetaliaFangirl 's Turn:

Run a Dexterity and Constitution check.

Eldafyre glares at the Beggar King, putting on a false confidence. *This is when I would want to do the check.*

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to write this out, I've only done it when we all talked and stuff, so sorry if I take a few times to figure out how to do it.)

Okay, so because you are bound, there are not much chances of a constitution check, but you can certaintly try dexterity. What do you want to see? Eg:

1. Who all are in the room

2. Possible paths of escape.

3. Scrutinize Janos

Okay, because this is your first check:

These are both dexterity checks, so you roll 1 20-sided die and add your dex as a modifier. First check is DC18 (difficulty class 18) you basically roll for 18. The second one is a DC26. So, you roll two dice one by one for each of those.

Okay, so can I roll the dice on my side? I found something that will give me rolls, but I don't know if that'd be unfair or something. (When I rolled, I got a 13 and then if I added the Dex, I'd get 20, but I didn't do the other one in case it wasn't fair.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back