The EC Is Dead! Long Live the EC!

psychoph said:
Is there away to create more ranks?  as in like 10 instead of 5?
Yeah. There can be as many as I want. I don't want to get ridiculous about it though. The ranks are virtually meaningless.

I'd also like to stick with 5, since that's an important thematic number in Exalted.

-S

Stillborn said:
I'd also like to stick with 5, since that's an important thematic number in Exalted.
I dunno...apparently 6 is the new 5.

We can move towards that at a later date though - perhaps when the frontend goes in. Seems a fittingly turmultuous time   :)

There's been some recent chatter about this site on the WW forums that I'd like to reply to, but WW's site is starting to resemble the old EC:

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'data.white-wolf.com' (64) in /Library/Apache2/htdocs/includes/dataconnect.inc on line 8
error connecting to the DB
Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /Library/Apache2/htdocs/includes/functions.inc on line 12

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /Library/Apache2/htdocs/includes/functions.inc on line 12
There has been an error connecting to the database, please try again later

Dammit.

-S

Hey, another refugee here. Good to see so many old comrades in one place. My timing is awful, since I'm about to disappear for 15 weeks, but I'll be back and posting in the throes of Exalted withdrawl before you know it.

What happens in 15 weeks? The potion wears off?

-S

Haku said:
Perhaps, the EC may be dead... and this may be its replacement. The thing is, the EC was always far more then just a forum, nice as it may have been.
Submissions should be considered, along with the interface.
 I about freaked when I wnet to the Old EC site and it was gone...  I am so glad to find this site.  There was so much information on the old one.  I like the way it was separated.  

Hopefully everyone will find this site and it will become what the old EC was...  I sent an email out giving the link to this new site.  Looking forward to picking brains and getting info...

Thanks for returning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back