• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dueling Grounds

Mitsurugi

Samurai
Welcome to The Dueling Grounds, a fighting-centric RP!

Firstly, let's go over some of the things that you need to know.

(!) This place is for dueling, so there shouldn't be any miscellaneous activities going on here (I might do that in later installments of this whole thing.)

(!) Death does not equal being kicked from this place. You will simply record your losses in the "records" section of your bio.

^ (!) You must make a bio WITH a record named "Dueling Grounds Record." This will determine Wins, Losses, and Draws. I would appreciate it if you could add this record TO your profile description, just to keep better track.

(!) Literacy needed, but level of skill, in terms of quantity of lines, is void of any practices.

(!) No godmodding. Vets, I know you know.

(!) No magical items, weapons, or anything like that: Only raw strength, weapons, and dexterity.

(!) Yes, the settings can be used as a weapon itself.

Setting:

The setting is simply an abandoned site, chocked full of dead bodies and gravestones here and there. The farthest the eye can see, foundations and trees being burned down to nothing but ashes.

(Settings will be divided by benchmarks on victories.)

Areas:

Desecrated Village (Beginning Area)

Abandoned Arena (3rd Win)

Colosseum (5th Win)

"Satan's Heart" (8th Win)

Shogun's Palace (16th Win)

Apex of the Champions (20th Win: A fight against me!)

Apex Ruins (21st Win and up)

(I hope you don't mind if I hop right in.  If there's anything wrong, please tell me)

Sir Oliver Johaness

22 Years Old

Wears a Greathelm and Standard Mail, covering it with a torn and discolored cloth hauberk, leggings, and hood.  He's around 6' and 135 lb. heavy.  He's vaguely muscular for his height, though not overly so.  Sir Oliver has brown hair matted under his helm, along with blue eyes.  He bears a scar diagonal across his chest.

He uses a rather small Target Shield, as well as an Irish style ornate hand and a half sword.  He's more prideful in his strength, but is markedly agile due to his lighter armor, though his sword does weigh him down a bit more than a standard rapier fighter.

(A couple of pictures for basic reference)

gaUyXZh.png
 Approximate Armor (Including Helm)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back