• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Drogas Family

Tasteless

Boink Bean

This role-play may contain triggers. Drugs, Alcohol, Death/Gore, and Crime will be present throughout the role-play. Please join at your own risk.

What would you do for money? Would you kill for it? Would you steal? Who would you do this for? For others in need? Your sick family? Yourself?

What would you do if you were offered a chance to do this, with one simple catch.. You belong to the Drogas family now.

The Drogas family is designed of many delinquents, those who are greedy, insane teens, and those who simple seek revenge upon someone who did them wrong in the past. The family is ruled, and obeys one man. Godfather. He is far different from most of the Mafia leaders. He is kind toward his subordinates, yet no one sees his kindness as weakness. The Family sometimes stumbles upon a subordinate or two who challenge Godfather.. His far supreme in skills when it comes to killing people.

His name is known all throughout New York, and the bounty on his head among other families is quite plentiful. He has no problem killing people, yet only does so to those who rebel against him, or those who get in his way.

Money is plentiful among the family, given their recent success in robbery, and especially in the hundreds of pounds of drugs Godfather got shipped across the border and into Canada, and Mexico.

This Family is specially trained, and cruel. The weaker members die. Godfather refuses to allow a member to leave, especially if he feels that they might talk to the other families in the area. So he kills them, or gets them shipped off elsewhere in the world.

He treats all his members with respect, and expects respect back. He rarely gets angry, and often enjoys being alone. While he is rough around the edges, Godfather is kind. Loyal. He would never let someone get away with harming his family, So when the rival Family, The Void, murdered Godfather's younger brother, he snapped. The two families are on the verge of a bloody, strung out war, and will leave a mark in the history of families forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I realized this was just an interest check and got disappointed. I love this idea!

I might be interested in this. c: I'd like to see more information, which I'm assuming would come if the thread was made. Please keep me in the loop if you move forward with this idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back