• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Drifting Sands, A Battle of Gods[OPEN]

Frogtruck

The Son of a Shepherd
Quick Note![NOW ACCEPTING]

Hey there potential players! I've been recently throwing around ideas for a table top game that I would like to run for some kids at a summer camp I work for, and would like to first test it out on here and having you guys help to flesh out the game itself, and in general, to get feedback on what you think about the game.

I'm trying to make this game beginner-friendly since it's very likely none of the kids I plan to run this for have never played a table top.

So with that out of the way, let's get started!

Drifting Sands

The Drifting Sands is D&D style RPG which takes place around 1000-500 BCE in an alternate timeline, where the vast majority of people are polytheistic pagans who worship either Greek or Egyptian deities. These deities have also taken to creating mythical creatures that roam the human lands, causing chaos and punishing people that do not pray to the gods they represent. By worshiping these gods and goddess, mortals are able to perform magics and can accomplish numerous feats through prayers.

It is not unheard of for a god or goddess to take a tangible form, in order to do battle with mortals they feel deserve punishment. Rumors have begun to spread around the Mediterranean Sea, that adventurers are able to ascend into the immortal realm, if they have become worthy in the eyes of the gods, by defeating other gods and other powerful creatures. Many bands of adventures have begun to sprout up around the Middle East and in Greece in order to reach eternal life and unfathomable power.

Are You up for it?

alexandriabloodshow2.jpg

[(8 PLAYERS MAXIMUM)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back