• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The dream guardianS

main rp

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer

the dream guardians main

• b5099199dd0debfec2e97135447e4173.png

in a land of dreams, do you still believe?
    Crescenta, goddess of dreams

for as long as sleep remained, crescenta sprinkles her magic to fill the inhabitants of the land of the awake (earth) with sweet dreams. but if she didn't tend to them, black beings called nightbeast would roam free and taint the mind with fear and despair. thankfully, in times such as this, certain beings with the power to enter the dreamworld with mystical magical powers could combat this. these indivduals were called....
    the dream guardians

Last edited:

298fe73acc785572c48d1c447ff1ee9a.jpg

《《Damien Tobiah N'More》》
☆☆☆☆☆
"Mr. Nmore?" Spoke the voice of Damiens trusted assistance and companion. He snapped himself back to reality as her fateful and soft voice reached his ears, and her perked up, spinning around slowly in his chair as the grin on his face slowly grew. "Danielle . . . What brings you to my humble above on such short notice? Or are you here to pleasure me once more?"

"Oh Har Har." Danielle smiled, moving a strand of red hair from the front of her face. "That was a one time thing, and I wasn't right in the head." Damien laughed, and winked, "Well I sure knocked some sense into you, didn't I? Didn't you say I rocked your world?" She rolled her eyes, lifting up her tablet. "How about this for rocking someones world? You just lost your hold on the Foreman Sharehold." she walked over to him, sitting on the desk.

"That means your fortune just dropped down by, oh let me see, 20 percent? And what was this all for? To gain, what, some weird object that you won't even tell me about?" She leaned forward, "Come on .. . You can tell me. If you do I'll-" He flicked her forehead, and spun around in his swivel chair, moving away from her. "I already told you, Danielle, I'm not going to say it again." He winked, "Some things are best kept secret."

Danielle sighed, shaking her head. "Fine . . . Fine. I'll leave you to it boss." She smiled, and exited the large office like room. Damien chuckled as she left, turning to the large window behind him, getting up from the chair and putting her hands behind him, connecting them. "The Land of the Awake . . . It's been a long time hasn't it?" He chuckled, and licked his lips. "Let's see how many Empires I can topple this time . . . "

[/

Last edited:
Winter sat at the desk in the abandoned apartment building sowing a heavy blanket to use as it was getting to be winter soon and she knew she would need it badly if the cold autumn air was anything to go by. As she sat there sewing she heard a knock on the door, getting up she went to go and see who is was, only to see it was an adult with a child the both of them in rags "can I help you miss Anna" she said opening the door for the two of them.

"Oh yes winter could you make us some clothes to get us through the winter please? As you can see the state of out current clothes won't do us much." She asked her voice harsh from underuse and from her shivering.

" sure just give me a few minutes I already have some that just need to be finished I'll just be a few minutes, there are blankets on the couch you can use those to warm up" she said heading to the back, as Anna and her child wrapped themselves in the blankets.

As winter went into the back "only a matter of time till I find you" she muttered

Last edited:
37c1dab639d3fc9effc445e2bc2fa312-d61avmr.jpg

Dorian Sinclair

Business was booming that day- five people had come in and most of them had bought something! The placement of the little shop wasn't the best, as it was tucked into a little alleyway behind other shops, widening after the small tunnel for a small garden and seating area. In stark contrast to the grey of the city, there were tulips and rosebushes in handpainted pots, bougainvillea climbing up the trellis propped up on one wall and various smaller potted bushes dotted around. Each of the metal tables and chairs were painted different shades of blue, one cornflower, another teal, and so on, which made it far easier when people would order drinks. Teas and smoothies of many forms were the shop's specialty, as they required the least equipment and could be made on short notice.

If someone stepped past the crowded garden into the shop itself, they'd first notice the scent that lingered in the air of whatever incense was being burnt that day, which added a faint lilac smoke to the room. On tables all around, stock was piled high in baskets with small paper labels dictating their prices in a swirly hand. There didn't appear to be any proper organisation in what they sold- beads and charms sat beside organic chocolates, dreamcatchers hung from the ceiling beside windchimes. A rack of tie dyed jackets and shirts stood along one wall, a bookshelf of hand bound books right next to it.

Sat amongst the mayhem was the tall man, constantly rotating and adjusting the stock, detangling bracelets, polishing rune stones and dusting the store itself. Rent was coming up and he'd only made about half of the necessary amount to keep the place At times like this he'd usually consult his parents - they lived in the apartment above the shop- but they'd gone travelling again. 'The summer solstice is coming up Dorian, we've just got to go!', 'You can't expect us to stay cooped up here, we're nomads, we've got to move'. It was frustrating to say the least.
As he'd done twice already that day, he picked up the phone to call them, knowing full well that they'd left their phones in the building,"Mum? I miss you. The shop's going to go under, and I don't know how to make up the extra profit and I'm scared of losing it." The beeping of the answerphone was almost comforting at this point, but he'd still delete the messages that evening so nobody would ever know he was struggling.

Stubborn, Dorian refused to just sit and wait for the landlord to come to evict him so decided to put a plan into action. Striding to the front of the property, he shut the gate with a loud clang and returned to the garden to prepare for a spell. A wooden bowl he'd placed on a table the week prior had gathered some rainwater, and amongst the weeds in the potted plants he managed to dig out a four leafed clover. 'Borrowing' four candles from the shop, he placed the blue one facing north, white one facing east, red facing south and green facing west. Into the central bowl of rainwater, he dropped nine coins and the clover, murmuring under his breath as he then began to light the candles, starting at north and working clockwise. Next, he quickly ran to the corners of the property and gathered the small stones that stood on each, returning to the bowl to renew their power.

First he plunged the north rune into the water, turning it three times once submerged, before holding it over the north candle,"Ancestors of the north, please bring us security and prosperity by the light of increase," Touching the stone to his lips, he then blew out the blue candle and placed the rune in its place. Continuing as such for each of the stones, he then gathered the still warm candles in one hand and poured the liquid wax into the bowl of water. This formed four small discs which he then pressed onto the associated stone before returning them each to their places at the corners of the property. He then tidied away all of the objects from the ritual and opened the gate once more, feeling confident in himself that business would improve as he returned to the empty shop floor.

(Npc)
"When are they even coming?"

owlworth padded back and forth in the throne room. His watch clicked and clocked but it seem like time itself was slower than usual. Cresentca had yet to send any signal to the dream guard. Could she be less late, they'll be here right now. The plush owl gentleman put his watch in his pocket and headed for the doorway. Down the hall, various plush animals were tending up the star embedded carpet to shine it's brightest. And it did. Under his feet was like he was walking in the night sky, as to be expected when living in the kingdom of dreams. He waved a hello to his fellow servants while he passed them by. They waved back before they went back to wiping the carpet, shimmering more than ever.

At one of the doors, he knocked on its surface. The noise was loud enough to enter his ears and the most likely Crescenta's. Her snores came out of the room like a gentle whisper. Of course, it was still loud enough to be picked up by one of her more closer subjects. He rolled his big yellow eyes and knocked it again. This time, it brought out a loud knock that would surely wake up. owlworth's ears picked the sound of a gentle yawning coming from her then soft gliding across the room. The knob twisted and turned until it swing open with the plush owl moving away.

There she stood, her long yellow to blue hair reached her knees and her night dress accented her figure quite nicely. Owlworth began to sweat all over, tugging at his collar. He mustered all the courage in him just so he could say this.

"C-could, you come with me...p-please"

"For what?" Cresenta asked, calmly.

Owlworth coughed " well-uh-well, see...it appears the barriers are...acting up, your highness."

Cresenta stated at him like he was lying. How could the barriers be acting up. " and how exactly? "

"Well, your highness, it's best if we see it for ourselves,"He turned around "now come, we must hurry up."

The two walked down the hallway , turned square to there left and walked down the pathway that lead to the observatory. It was there that a large dome shaped window that encompasses the entire room shed some light. Outside, star covered force fields surrounded the kingdom. Outside of those barriers were hundreds upon hundreds of night beast gathering around it. They clawed and bit at it. Some have even attempted to head butt it only to be knocked back. Holes flickered into existence, allowing a select few Nightbeast to enter inside.

Crescenta widens her eyes upon the sight. "So that means."

"The kingdom would go asunder." owlworth added " We must call the dream guard! Before it's too late ,my queen"

Crescenta looked at the intrusion of the night beast outside of the castle walls then back at him. Her eyes sparked determination and stormed out of the room. In the pathway, there was a long spiral of stairs that ended with a door on top. She carried her legs as fast as she could. She swung it open and entered into a room with nothing in it, save for one thing. A horn. A horn sitting on the table that it stood on. She got a hold of it and place her lips on the back end and gave it a good blow. The air in her lungs filled the horn until it lets out a wailing that struck through her ears.

The call echoes out of the room into the air, where its heard by nearly everyone. The sound then reached outside of the castle where it was at its loudest. The sound was so loud in fact, that it tore open a hole. The portal showed the land of the awake and entered from there.

OOC
by the way, please watch the thread in order to get informed of what's happening

Last edited:
Winter soon returned with the cloths and gave them to the woman and her child as she went she heard a loud horn "did you hear that?" Winter asked

"Here what winter" she asked genuinely courses " I didn't hear anything" she said as winter sighed softly "well hear are the clothes Anna " she said and handed them to her as the two left.

"It seems her highness has called a state of emergency am I right my friend" she asked the purple glowing wolf beside her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amélie Corvay
tumblr_oj5436aIZh1rkgff0o1_1280.jpg

Gold like honey and shimmering with a luxuriously sweet aroma that puts to shame the fragrance of roses. Rich to the tongue like the heavenly nectar with a taste that remains tingling on one's lips. Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes... one of the rarest and expensive wine there was.

Breathing in the aroma of the wine, Amélie's eyes fluttered open again to reveal her rose red irises that glimmered in the light of the chandeliers. Gently, she lowered the glass from her nose to her lips in a silent sip as the dashing young fellow before her looked on. An unconscious smile creeped onto his face as he beheld her sensuous figure gracefully drapped in a black evening gown, showing off her gentle curves and slender build.

"You've outdone yourself, Dimitri," the young lady spoke, causing his eyes to lift and meet hers in a steady and unwavering gaze, letting his inner most feelings and desires become clear to Amélie. "To hold such a luxurious party with nothing but the best of the country is something only few could acheive... but that is nothing for the Triche Family, is it?"

The young master's smile only widened under her sweet words, "Indeed it is but a drop in the ocean, Miss Corvay. This is but child's play," he spoke gesturing to the lavishly decorated ball room. It was filled with many other aristocrats and nobility, all dressed up in their best for the annual party held by none other than the richest family in France - the Triches.

"What can I say?" Dimitri murmured, glowing with pride, "It is nice to have so much money... but sometimes having an endless amount of riches can be troublesome because I have too much to spare and don't know what to do with it!" The young lady gently laughed in amusement along with the young noble before breathing out a sigh, a notable shadow coming over her gentle face.

"Whats wrong, Miss Amélie..?" The young man questioned with confusion and slight worry in his voice, but was stopped short as she gently placed a hand on his chest, slender fingers softly pressing into the fabric of his suit. The touch seemed to send fire through his veins as she met his gaze with beautifully sad eyes. "You see.... " just as she was about the speak, the sound of a horn resounded in her ears, reverberating against her soul. She'd know that sound from anywhere.

Damn it. Of all the times they could have been called... she'd have to get her job done quick.

"What is it?" Dimitri murmured softly, gently pulling her hand off his chest and taking it in his own. Amélie took the opprtunity to bring his fingers gently to her face, barely brushing against her cheek. " ... my family business has been, due to many reasons, in a state of depression for the past few yesrs... I'm sure you've heard...?"

"We've lost much financial support and things are slowly crumbling around us. Soon... are great Corvay family might fall to ruin, if we don't find someone who can invest in our business and ultimately save us..." Letting out a soft and sad laugh, Amélie gently rested her fast against the back of his hand. "I know this is silly and shameful of me... but I am mostly sad due to the possibility that I may never stand here like this with you again..."

A heart beat.

"But... I am just being silly now... I'm sorry for letting myself get caffief away..." Amélie spoke softly, slowly taking her hand back from his as she took a step back, creating distance between the two of them. "It would seem that hope is lost...there has been no one who has the ability to save us..."

One second. Two. Three.

"If I may... I would gladly offer my help to you, Amélie," Dimitri spoke as he gently gripped her by the shoulders, drawing the attention of nearby guests who take note of all that is said and done. "As the head of the Triche, I will gladly invest in your family and offer support wherever I can."

"... but I do not wish to burden your family nor potentially expend your resources... " Amélie started but was shushed by the young nobleman. "Please, Miss Corvay, this is nothing. As I said before, I have too much anyway, so I will gladly help you in any way possible."

A gentle grateful smile gently grew on her face as Amélie laughed softly at Dimitri's words. "Words can not express how grateful I am... Dimitri," she addressed feigning a light blush, "with your help... our future looks brighter. I will definitely find a way to properly ... thank you."

Slowly, Amélie raised her glass to Dimitri's, tilting her head slightly as a new glimmer of hope seemed to grace her features. "Shall we toast to it? To a new future between the Triche and the Corvay?"

One klink of a glass later and it was done.

Last edited:
Winter sighed and began heading to the portal that was in the richer part of town and a place she didnt much like mostly because the people where all stuck up and looked down on those that had no control over how they lived and where forced to live.

But there was one think she hated over all how the other garudians looked down on her all because of how her dream self looked, to her it was a reflection of how she lived and saw herself.

Last edited:

Dorian Sinclair
Once he'd made his journey back to where the ancient till stood on its worn desk, the sound of a horn rang through his mind, pushing aside all of the other thoughts rattling inside. It used to jolt him when the call to arms was sounded, much to the confusion of his companions, but now it seemed almost comforting, a melody calling him back. The land of dreams was the closest thing he had to a home, after all. A flood washed over him, cleansing both body and mind, leaving him as a blank slate, a faithful servant prepared to fight.

From a pocket in his well worn coat, he produced a small pouch which contained his amulet. Already clipped to his ear was the turquoise pendant to aid his travel through the dimensions, although it would also help to ward off psychic attack and help him to tap into ancestral wisdom. Delicately he removed the moonstone amulet from its sack, charging it in the light flowing in from the window as he flicked the lapel of his coat up. This stone held powerful magic in the form of protection for travellers and aid for dreams, whilst calming the mood to enhance concentration. It was also what allowed him to utilise his power in the land of dreams.

Looping the amulet over his head, Dorian hastened towards the gate, locking up with the heavy keys as he followed the call of the horn. Slamming the heavy gate caused a loud clang to reverberate through the small alleyway, along with the sound of the locking mechanism. Then, he emerged onto the street with the keys tucked into a pocket, rattling softly with every movement of his tall body. At six feet and five inches, it was hard to lose him in a crowd, especially when one had taken into account his appearance.

On his feet were boots with laces that had four stone beads on each, carved with its unique element rune, even though the shoes themselves were worn down, and had been passed to him from someone at a solstice festival. Then a pair of slim fitting dark trousers with hems reinforced with various thread tones, and patches of patternd fabric stemming any holes or tips. His shirt hung loosely from his body, vibrant tones of blues and teals running through it, small metal charms sewn onto it in place of buttons to hold it closed. Lastly there was his coat, navy in colour but worn down to grey at his elbows and across the shoulders, well fitted at his torso but flowing with reckless abandon from his waist to the middle of his calf.

His jewellery bounced with the force of his movements as he made large strides to cut through the crowd, thoughts filled with the need to protect Crescenta, to guard all those who relied on him in their vulnerable state of slumber. The sensation intensified the more the walked, as if a rope had been tied around his throat and was reeling him in, the feeling of alarm heightening his senses as he checked the crowd for familiar faces. Had the other guardians heard her call? They didn't really talk much here, all too busy with their own lives to bother forming close friendships unless in times of crisis.

Winter sighed in anger as several people pushed her over expecting them to leave her alone she simply went to get up only to screech in pain as one stomped on her leg as a sharp snap could be heard from the bone. Another stomped on her left hand several times causing her to cry out in pain as her hand swelled and started to turn black and blue.

If only she could turn and run into the alley way behind her and get to the portal at the statue. As she thought of a way to get away from them she saw Dorian hoping he either saw her or heard her cries of pain she tried to call out to him only to get hit in the jaw which sent her to the ground whimpering in pain and the boys kept hitting Her in the back and stomach causing her great pain as the wounds on her back began to open.

Luthor Luthor

Amélie Corvay

The horn called again and again, reaching out to the guardians across the globe for help. Each sound a harsh cry that resonated against Amelie's soul, pulling and tugging at her spirit to obey to her master's summoning. Sometimes she found solace in the sound that called her home to a realm she could escape to from the world and leave all her burdens and responsibilities behind her. However, at other times she would've preferred to go murder Nightbeasts at a more convenient time.

This was one of those times.

It was Amelie's 5th glass of wine and by then, her head was starting to feel slightly light and airy as limits and worries started to dissipate. If she lost a grip on herself, things could get dangerous and not just for herself, but also for those around her. The young Corvay retained her fighting skills as an assassin and hence, if any of the nobles around her tried to casually make a move, there would be no telling what she could and would do to them. With the danger of losing her control due to intoxication clawing at the edges of her mind and with the constant, insufferable crying of the horn chipping away at her patience, Amelie wanted very much to get up and leave...but she'd have to do so without rousing any suspicion, especially not from the gentleman she'd just won favor of. Nothing must come between the deal they'd made.

"Amelie...?" mused a slightly flushed Dimitri, taking her quietness for boredom. Gently, he took the wine glass from her hands and placed it on the nearby table, "...if you would like, we could go dance one more time?" Upon receiving a nod from the young miss, he slowly led her out on to the dance floor. Unprepared was he for her to stumble forward suddenly, pressing her slender body against his. With a raise of her head to meet his gaze, the faces seemed much closer and only inches separated their lips.

Soft hands gripped at his jacket as Amelie tried to push up, supported around the waist by the young man. "....Mmm... I'm sorry, Dimitri.. my head is suddenly so dizzy...I must have had too much to drink" murmured the young woman with slurred words as he looked on, a wild kind of fire seeming to ignite in his eyes. A burning desire fueled by intoxication. Surrounding guests seemed to feel the heated tension between the two, but said nothing and feigned ignorance, leaving her safety and purity in the hands of fate, like many other pitiful and innocent women.

"If you would like... we could go somewhere quieter..maybe you would feel better...?" Dimitri offered, casting the young lady a smile with one hand already leading her towards the hallways in the direction of his bed chambers. After all, the fun would only start once it was just the two of them. Instead of a straight answer, he was met with a gentle laugh.

"Oh Master Triche... you're always such a gentleman," Amelie mused, gently running her finger tips along the collar of his jacket with eyes locked on his in unsettling clarity, "For some reason, I always know that I will be safe, and that nothing will happen to me when I'm with you... isn't that right?" The young man could only laugh lightly in response and thankfully, did not need to reply as she continued. "I'd love to stay longer but... I think I must retire for tonight, I hope you understand... Dimitri?" Miss Corvay spoke gently, lowering her eyelashes in apparent sadness. At her words, disappointment seemed to down the excitement that had previously radiated from his body.

Amelie had to hold it a laugh of amusement at his disappointment. His mood seemed to grow worse as they made the silent walk outside to where the driver waited for his young mistress in order to take her home. Before the closed the door, the young lady added softly in order to lighten his mood, "I can't help but be exhausted through worrying about my family... but with your help, everything will look better. so.. maybe when this is all over...?" Her words trailed off and her meaning was open to interpretation, but Dimitri seemed to have taken it the way she had intended, a smile already pulling at his lips.

"But of course Miss Amelie... and I will uphold my promise to help you. Nothing will please me more than to ease your worries and troubles, anything to have more time with you," Mr Triche mused in a gentle voice, placing a parting kiss on her slender fingers. "Till next time then." She cast him one last beautiful smile before the door closed and the car pulled away from the grande mansion, disappearing into the dark streets of Paris.

Silence descended upon the vehicle as they drove. Few minutes passed as Amelie sat still by the window with eyes trained on the cityscape shrouded in the dark of night. A few moments later, a shadow fell over the car and the mistress called for the driver to stop. "What is it, Miss Corvay...?" cried the middle aged man as he watched his mistress leave the safety of the vehicle, "Where are you going?"

"I need to get some fresh air, Moriece,"Amelie said briefly as she closed the door behind her, "I shall call on you when I am ready to go home. You are welcome to wait here or leave." Before the poor man could protest, his lady was already gone. Everyone once in a while, Miss Corvay would make a trip to that specific spot and the servants often wondered why, but no one seemed to ask or pry so all that came of the mystery was silly rumors told by delusional maids just for some fun, but these never reached the Corvay's ears. After all, the family and household servants had much faith and respect for their young lady, so rarely questioned what she did.

- -

Before Amelie a great landmark rose up far above, seeming to touch the dark, star-speckled sky. Her evening gown that seemed to merge with the night gently swayed around her as a breeze picked up, pulling at the red strands of her hair. How nostalgic, how calming she felt in the cool air and sensing the lulling pull of the dream world. Ethereal energy was thick in the air and seemed to tug at her soul, pulling at the spirit of the dream guardian as the great horn of their lady called to them, resounding into the night from the great Eiffel Tower.

Last edited:

Dorian Sinclair
Mind entirely consumed by the song of the horn, the awareness of noises around him was diminished greatly as his dreamal formed to help guide him to the portal. The ram emerged from within his torso, moving away from him until it was rather distant and Dorian would be forced to follow as it was an extension of his spirit. As he paused his stride to cross the road, a feeling deep in his gut told him to stop and look around, to take his time a little more. Whether it was his peripheral senses or instinct, he wouldn't know.

Yet he still obeyed and was able to hear a faint sound like snapping, like crunching, like pain. The energies of the people around him seemed different, malicious, with one swelling wider than the others, intensified with the possibility that it'd soon be extinguished. Finally he was able to suppress the call and drink in his surroundings, the scent of fear and blood in the air around him, the sharp noise of a cry followed by a soft whimper, crowds purposefully ignoring the plight of this poor child.

As he approached, the man caught a glimpse of a pale skinny creature, skin riddled with bruises and grazes, defenceless beneath their feet and fists. Body straightening up more, puffing out his chest slightly in order to give a powerful silhouette, Dorian drew closer in his quiet way. Although he wasn't the strongest or most adept at fighting, his statuesque height was usually enough to ward off ne'er-do-wells, his coat giving the impression of his having more muscles than he did.

A sense of purpose about him, he prodded one of the boys in the back to gather their attention,"What seems to be the issue, lads? Go on, scarper, you all should be ashamed of yourselves."With his elbows he nudged them aside, extending a warm hand to the beaten down creature before properly assessing her wounds and tender areas. This child didn't seem fit to walk, so instead he moved to pick her up, making wary eye contact in case she'd lash out at him. Something about her seemed familiar, but he couldn't place her, despite his best efforts. "This is an idiotic question, but are you okay?"

Interaction:
raven flame raven flame

the coming of the guard
(NPCs)
Owlsworth swings his sword from left to right. the blade was fast, precise, and sturdy. when he drove it down one of the dummies, it sliced into two and toppled down like a tower of barely stuck together bricks. it was quite satisfying. he should thank the local blacksmith for this gift. he hoped that one of the dream guards would take an interest in it since the last time it was used, it seemed worn. it was to expected, however. maiming down on hordes upon hordes of night beast would drain one of their energy for awhile. a task that was very hard to reduce. even then he still believed these dream guardians had enough energy for the siege, for the armies of night beast were closing in at the front gate. their red as blood gazed out from below the castle walls where Owlsworth perched on. just gazing into those eyes would have brought shivers down his spine.

he did his best to keep a calm profile and held tightly to his sword.

" they better come, soon." said a tall, bull dog-like plush doll, clad in heavy, metal armor. "our moon arrows won't hold them back for long."

Owlsworth rubbed his forehand. " yes I know but perhaps you should consider something diffren-"

a moon arrow zooms right past them. sparks of light tails behind it, drifting upon them like snowflakes. it slams into the battle, creating a bundle of sparks upon impact. suddenly, it bursts into an orb of light that began to grow larger and larger. a few night beast turned to run only to be dragged closer and closer to it. Owlsworth grinned at the results. as his eyes studied the event, the orb had since grown much larger than before until finally...BOOM. the massive explosion killed about hundred of them. mounds of night beast piled on top of the each as they were sent flying from the explosion. yet, it wasn't enough.

where are they, the horn should have alerted by now.

Black Jade Black Jade
Luthor Luthor
Dominaiscna Dominaiscna
Fizz Fizz

Not really they did a good number on me I'm glad your dreamal got your attention that there was something wrong in the area" she muttered weakly in a great deal of pain as her own dreamal appeared .

The large winged wolf growled darkly at the boys who had done this to his mistress as the two horns on his head glowed planing on giving the kids nightmares "hehehe protective as always huh na'tog" she said to the wolf who simply huffed at her question as the magic was sent the boys way, before he turned to the large man and simply waited for him to start heading to the portal.

"Thanks for the help Dorian they probably would have killed me had you not shown up...." She muttered her voice weak as her back made it painful for her to move what so ever as old wounds opened and and began to bleed through the bandages she had wrapped around her torso causing her to hiss as she flinched.
Luthor Luthor

Last edited:

298fe73acc785572c48d1c447ff1ee9a.jpg

《《Damien Tobiah N'More》》
☆☆☆☆☆
"Yes, yes I know." Damien spoke to, more or less himself, in the bathroom of his large apartment in the even larger city, looking at himself in the mirror. But, he was actually speaking to the woman who spoke through the ear piece that was then connected to his own ear lobe. Her name, was Emily, the long known, but sadly, extremely aggravating, buisness partner of the young Entrepreneur. And god, was she a nagger. It was to the point where Damien was 5 seconds away from cutting off all connections with the woman. But sadly, she was too important to his plans. But god was her voice irritat-

"Damien!" she almost roared, or more of, hacked, through the small ear piece. The air cutting sound of her annoying voice made Damien roll his eyes, having just fixed his tie. "Emily Darling, would you stop screaming so loud? You sound like a hyena giving birth, or a tiger being eaten alive by parasites." Emily just roared, again, through her small mic to him. "Don't, 'Dear Emily' Me! You are so late! God you always do this, can't you be responsible for once in your worthless life! This is really important Damien."

He coughed, speaking under his breath. "To you maybe . . ." The sound of her teeth clicking, and her fist clenching, could be heard even through the ear piece. "What did you say?" Damien only smiled, turning from the mirror. "Oh nothing dear! I was just-" he stopped in his tracks, his words caught below his lips as he heard the sound of the horn blaring into the Realm of the Living. A slick grin could be seen on his face as he tapped the Ear Piece. "Yeah, Em, Imma have to cancel ok? Something important just came up . . ." Her voice, angrier than a mother on steroids, could be heard clearly. "AND WHAT THE HELL COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN A MEETING THAT COULD DETERMINE THE FATE OF BOTH OF OUR GOD DAMNED COUNTRIES????" He thought, looking for a lie as he spoke. "My uh . . . Mom died." he hung up, and tossed the Ear phone over his head, as it plopped on the ground.

His Dreamal, of which he formally loved to call Nukata, appeared next to him. A strange, black dear with large horns and white and golden marks surrounding it. It was . . . Strange, to say the least. Silent as well, but then again, it was a representation of his Soul, a sort of mirror of himself, but inhuman. He smiled, and caressed it's head. "Well, Nukata, show me . . . Where do I go from here?"

Nukata turned, and began to walk out of the building, of which he kindly followed. He checked out, bought himself some candy, and began to eat on his way, but he never changed from the black and white suit and tie. Maybe he just loved how well he looked wearing the clothes just a bit too much, or maybe he was too lazy to change. Either way, he headed easily to the portal, the following of which, he easily maneuvered around the surrounding people, as his Dreamal disappeared. He stood in front of the portal, popping a gummy worm into his mouth and chewing it. "Am I the only one here?" he asked himself, popping in another one before stuffing the bag into his pocket as he saw two other Guardians. He straightened out his clothes, waved his hair backwards, and gave a grin. "Well then, Damien, how about we make a bad ass, and dare I say sexy, first impression?"
Luthor Luthor
raven flame raven flame

[/

ofqd5g.jpg

Kazuo had just finished another one of his performances. Savoring every second of the crowd's cheering, he walked slowly out into the backstage, wiping his forehead with a cloth that was left hanging on the exit. He was exhausted and proud, with his arms aching to prove that he had done this best during that performance. "I need a break..." He whispered to himself, ignoring the backstage crew as they watched him leave the theater through the back door. He wore a hoodie to cover his facial features, and his violin was strapped in a case towards his back. Whilst he enjoyed the applause and cheering of crowds, he had always preferred to remain anti social and avoid contact with others.

Kazuo reached his home without any interruptions - a rare occasion, especially since one two strangers would recognize and approach him after his performances. His house was small and quiet, the perfect house that any introvert would ever require. With a sigh, he laid down onto the couch, ready to take a nap, only to be interrupted by the call for the dream guardians. A call for him. He grunted, getting up from the extremely soft couch and walked over to the portal. He now had another job to complete.

In the dream world his clothing was much more longer, with his sleeves almost going past his hands. "Pleasure to meet you again, Shijima." Kazuo greeted his dreamal, which landed and curled up on his head. His dreamal ended up being his closest friend, after years of his defeating his enemies alongside him. "You know what to do." He then reminded Shijima, as his dreamal slowly increased his size to one alike a phoenix. Kazuo carefully climbed onto his dreamal, careful not to hurt him, and once up, they glided towards the alert's location.

Dorian Sinclair
At the sight of her dreamal, he was able to recognise her at last from that creature's large stature and distinctive wings. In his arms she looked so fragile, a mere shadow of how she appeared in the world of dreams, the power within her weakened by the harshness of the world. How the wolf could appear so strong baffled him- they were a physical manifestation of the guardian's spirit, and anyone would expect her's to be beaten down to reflect her physical state. The man began to move towards the portal, knowing that Winter might not be able to make it herself, but safe in the thought that once they were through, most of her physical woes would ebb away.

As he walked towards the portal, Dorian spoke to her in a soft but firm voice,"I know that your life is hard. I know it's unfair. But you mustn't use your powers for bad, for giving people nightmares. You're meant to be guarding and guiding them. Take the high road." Although he wasn't the strongest physically, the fact that she was small and slender allowed him to carry her with relative ease, taking long strides towards the portal where Morryn, his dreamal, was waiting impatiently.

The ram pounded a hoof on the floor, trying to encourage the guardian to hurry up and pass through. Yet the guardian's gait was sedate, calm as he made his gaping steps in the direction of the horn, allowing it to consume him almost entirely, although he still threw a smile in Damien's direction as he approached. On his thorax, he could feel a warm liquid seeping into the blues of his shirt and glancing down he noticed that there was a deep red stain growing from where he was holding Winter against himself.

Shifting her weight so he could hold her with one arm and a knee, Dorian fished in his pocket for a small aventurine pendant and looped it around her neck. It was a healing stone, one he carried wherever he went in case of injury or worse. Magic in this world was muted, weaker than in the other realm, but he still believed in the power of crystals, that the life force of the earth could be wielded by anyone with the right knowledge. He hoped that this would prevent her from bleeding out when they returned, or at least slow the stream leaking out of her veins.

Arriving at the portal, his heart leapt in his chest at the prospect of returning to the place he felt safest and Morryn reflected this in his eagerness to go through. Turning to the man already at the portal, he took as deep breath before asking,"Shall we?" It was more rhetorical than anything, as Dorian had already lifted a leg to step through, firmly holding the girl in his arms to ensure the force of the journey wouldn't jolt her onto the ground.

Interactions:

raven flame raven flame Black Jade Black Jade

Winter hummed in agreement "I know that but yet it is hard sometimes very hard why na'tog did so I have yet to know but know him as well as I do he probably did it because of who and what he represents about my self". She muttered weakly.

As she watched the ram she felt something big put around her neck "what is this?" She muttered in confusion as she looked at the crystal in wonder and awe at how clear it was as they soon walked into the portal.

(npcs)

"screeeee"
the loud screech of one of the night beast pressured owlsworth to run faster. his talons were worn and dirty, as evidenced by his stuffings coming out the seams. his wings wrapped around the sword with care as it gently yet firmly grasped on it. just before him, the portal from the land of the awake was opening up. tears of joy began to roll down his puffy, satin cheeks. they have come at last. but how long will they be prepared is uncertain. he looked at the sword that was in his hands. it gleams by the moonlight's rays, sharpen to perfection. but before he could reach out to them, something under his feet caught him off guard. by a single trip up, the sword fell out of his grasp and landed before the portal.
Luthor Luthor
Black Jade Black Jade
raven flame raven flame

Amélie Corvay

The wind whistled past her as Amelie stepped into the shadow of the great tower, making her red locks dance like whips in the night air. The pull of the dream world got stronger and stronger as she drew closer and closer to the portal, tugging at her soul and filling her mortal body with a sense of longing and desire. The longer she stayed in the land of the awake, the more painful the feeling became.

The great pull of the dream world awoke a power that had lay dormant in Amelie for countless ages since the last time she'd seen the face of her master. A great burning feeling could be felt in the curve of her lower back where a black tattoo of a raven and a snake seemed to ripple with life under the soft fabric of her dress. As if ignited by a flame, the tattoo smoldered on her skin as the Dreamals began to wake from their long slumber, driven by bloodlust and a deep insatiable hunger.

Unlike the other Dreamals, Amelie's rarely took on a physical form. One reason being that the dreamals did not fight on their own. It was their combined powers that made them deadly dreamals, hence the raven and the snake preferred to only come to life and be manifested in the young lady herself when called to battle. But this occasion was special as it had been quite a while since they had heard the call of their creator that was to them a gentle song that could wake them from within the cradle of death. They wanted to greet their lady face to face.

Slowly, the tattoo melted away into her skin. Moments later, along her spine, a skeletal snake emerged, sliding on nonexistent scales across her body to come to a rest like a scarf coiled around her pale neck and across her bare shoulders. The raven too followed with plumage as black as the night and metallic claws that had countless times been painted in the crimson red of their prey's blood and flesh. Both creatures looked to Amelie but made no other movement or noise for there was no need for such. There had always been a connection, an understanding. No questions were needed.

They all wanted to see Crescenta.

One step was all it took and a sense of loss washed over her as Amelie passed through the portal, losing all grip on her surroundings. The magic was strong as it seemed to pull her in all different directions, threatening to separate her spirit from her physical body. Into the gaps of her soul from being for so long away from the dream world, power and magic seeped in and took its rightful place, revitalizing the guardian and the dreamals, washing through their beings, overwhelming every sense until... opening her eyes, she was there. They were all there, in their home.

The land of the Dreams.

Dorian Sinclair

A smile playing on the corners of his mouth, the man sucked in a last breath of blackened, polluted air and took a stride forwards. Their dreamals flanked them as they were taken to the world of dreams, a split second of total weightlessness in which his various pendants and charms floated on their chains, before they arrived in the new plane. As if a wave had crashed over his head, his physical form was changing, enhancing itself. Locks of ebony hair were revitalised, kinks and frizz from poor sleep washing away into glossed silk, dark circles etched beneath his eyes were wiped off in an instant. The tattered coat he wore was smoothed into a cloak of a fabric that didn't exist on earth, a pure night sky in material form, that would give enough for movement whilst keeping his body warm.

Here, his skin glowed in a way that would be unattainable- no volume of water or healing mud could replace the colours of pure joy that doused him. Just being here cleansed his soul of the impurity of human life, scoured away the dirt and gave him a new slate. The horn that resonated in his ears, his heart, his very being was here, and brought him back to alert after a few moments of bliss. Knowing she'd be stronger with both the crystal and the world of dreams surrounding her, Dorian placed Winter down with all the tender care of a guardian, of a brother, glancing warily at Na'tog as he straightened up again.

A loud shriek of one of the beasts captured his attention, forcing him to survey the situation. Dark horrors clawed and snarled at the boundaries of the castle, clambering over one another to infiltrate the most sacred part of this realm, to force every dreamer into their own personal hell. Everything seemed different, wrong, like a piano played out of key, a play performed without sound or movement, a mural painted in blood, The sky appeared singed, frayed at the edges, as if everything were falling apart, like one faulty move would unravel the entirety of the place he loved.

Only a few yards ahead, Owlsworth lay sprawled on the ground, a nightbeast biting at his ankles as it attempted to drag him away into the darkness, off the precipice and into the abyss. This couldn't happen. And although he wasn't much for strength, the desperation in him gave Dorian the power to seize the owl in his hands and lift him from the ground, night beast in tow. Calculations and books swirled within his mind of weak points on a night beast, yet the only option he could come up with was to kick it in the head until it backed away. More would be coming in mere seconds. "I'll stitch you up when this is over." He promised, fingertips nimbly tucking the stuffing back into the owl, before temporarily sealing up the wound with a brooch. Then, he handed the sword back to him and ran in the other direction, scouting out a water source for him to be able to access his magic and truly contribute.

Mentions:

raven flame raven flame ewolf20 ewolf20

(Npc)

Owlsworth inspects his removed wound. A grin appears in his face, feeling relieved. But, it surely wasn't over. The night beast were still coming in save A and the rest haven't came. He sees the young man running off. He calls out.

"Hey! For good dreams, don't leave me here!" he drags the sword that dangled from his grasp with him. He didn't care about the wounds that prevented him from moving any faster. All the plush wanted to do is get this over with. He was at arms length until a night beast jumps out and pounced on him. He yelps loudly, shaking about under the weight of the beast.

"Let go of me you mongrel!" He grabbed his sword tightier and pushed the monster off him. It dashes in only for owlsworth roll out the way. The sword end loosening up, calling from his grip. The sword sildes across the ground away from owlsworth. Owlsworth drags himself closer to the weapon. It got closer to him, nearly to his feet. Soon, he made it. Sense of relief has since came pouring though him...But not for long. Just before he could pick it up, it was snatched up by a flying night beast who tosses it to the dog like nightbeast.

"Oh no" he said softly, his voice growing to a wispher. He stands up, hands being his support, and stumbled to them. The dog and bird turn their heads. Dog nightbeast snapped until-

Luthor Luthor

Winter smiled in thanks as she looked at himas her cloths changing to a torn a ragged green jacket, old hole filled white shirt, and dirty blue jeans as spider like legs appered on her back as the charm that had been placed around her neck became hidden by her shirt.

As she heard owlsworths scream she looked at way and growled as she saw the night beast and ran jumping onto the dog night beast growling as she turned its head forcing it away from owlsworth helping her hold on to the nightbeast "get away from the stuffing you mutt" she said as she yelped when she was suddenly thrown off and nearly got her left leg bit off as she made a web around its maw and snapped it close as she got a good distance away from the beast growling as she hung from the wall glaring at it as she soon grinned as it started to yelp in pain from the spiders starting to bite and claw at it.

Amélie Corvay

As soon as they had entered the dream world, a torrent of sensations poured over Amelie and her Dreamals. Their physical and spiritual forms glowed with a new power, revitalized in the magic of their home that enveloped them, calling upon the transformation into their true form as a Dream Guardian. Both the Snake and the Raven embraced their calling home and both disintegrated into black nothingness, enveloping their companion's body in darkness. What was once her beautiful evening dress melted away, leaving her pale skin bare for a new set of clothing befitting that of a Shadow walker. Slowly and sensually, the female stretched out as she got a good feel for her apparel, having not experienced the protective black material against her skin in ages. Nothing had changed. She was back and ready for action.

Speaking of action, a familiar scream alerted Amelie to the situation going on around her. The Dream world was darkened as, on all sides, there was nothing but Nightmares, blackening the landscape for as far as the eye could see. She'd never seen so many all together and the hellish sight brought on a sense of dread and nervousness as the dream guardian surveyed their dire situation. Snapping to attention as another cry rang out, Amelie brushed off all uneasy feelings and focused on the situation at hand. It was no time to getting cold feet. She might be a little rusty... but everything would come back once the fight started.

The dog-like creature was already distracted as another young girl kept its mouth snapped shut with webbing. Close by, the fluffy body of Owlsworth could be seen prone while a bird like nightmare stood guard over what looked like a sword... whatever it was, the weapon was most definitely important from the way their owl-like friend scrambled to retrieve it.

Calling upon her powers as a Shadow walker, Amelie vanished in a flare of black mist, disappearing from the sight of a naked eye with the silvery glint of her blade being the last trace of her existence. Now in full stealth, she raced towards the fight, led on by the scent of blood like a wolf hunting for her prey... and a prey she did find.

Melting out of stealth behind the creature, she leaped and struck like a black mamba with lethal speed and deadly accuracy. The bird-like nightmare did not even have a split-second to react as she sunk her dagger into the back of its neck, piercing through flesh and bone till the blade met the hard surface of earth beneath. As blood started to leak out beneath the its black feathers, Amelie pinned the creature down as it struggled to against her weight, holding it in place with a firm grip on her blade. Looking up, her crimson eyes flickered from Winter who was battling the dog nightmare, to Owlsworth who was looking quite disheveled and... a little underweight. They'd need to fix him up.

"Owlsworth," she greeted the plush owl with a coy smile, giving off a friendly and relaxed air as if they were having tea at a cafe rather than amidst a brewing battle with their lives at stake. As the nightmare tried to move under her, the female shifted so that her knee sunk into the creatures back between its wings, just a little below her dagger so that she more effectively keep it from moving and cut off circulation. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

It was at this point that the nightmare had stopped struggling altogether and she ripped the dagger out, securing its fate once and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back