• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Isaac heard the snakes explode now all he had do was see if the poison hit them but the insanity was still there so he began laying chase to snakes without poison on them stabbing them and laughing more saying "But i'm not through having fun killing you yet." Isaac said to one of the dying snakes laughing more.

Crystalline looked behind her and her hair fell out of the way showing her multicolored eyes she looked and smiled that she was not the only new kid

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac heard the snakes explode now all he had do was see if the poison hit them but the insanity was still there so he began laying chase to snakes without poison on them stabbing them and laughing more saying "But i'm not through having fun killing you yet." Isaac said to one of the dying snakes laughing more.

[/QUOTE]
The serpents slipped into a house. The same house Isaac was taken into before.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Crystalline looked behind her and her hair fell out of the way showing her multicolored eyes she looked and smiled that she was not the only new kid

[/QUOTE]
Isabella noticed the girl was nervous in some way. She put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Crickett waved. "Hello. Is this Dragon's Roar guild? I was hoping to join." She said to the girl who seemed like the leader.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You can't get away!" Isaac yelled laying chase to the snakes and entering the house looking for the snakes.

[/QUOTE]
Turns out this is the house of the man who helped him. A scream is heard from upstairs.

Wings said:
Crickett waved. "Hello. Is this Dragon's Roar guild? I was hoping to join." She said to the girl who seemed like the leader.
Isabel nods. "Indeed. This is the dragons order guild. Yes you can join."

Crystalline looked and stood up straight and smiled her eyes shinned in the light two different colors

The scream snaps him out of his insanity Isaac took note of the new snake blood stains on his clothes and the current house he was in it was the man's and said "Don't worry i'm coming to help you!" As he bolted upstairs to the sound of the voice.

Isabel starts to explain the guilds layout. How the ground floor the floor they're on is made up of many rooms. With a large kitchen. A bar in the main room and tables. Game rooms. Hot tub. Tv. Arcades. Training stadium. Also many empty rooms for members to fill it up with things they desire like an indoor basketball gym. Also a large pool in the back.

The second floor was a whole bunch of large bedrooms with built in bathrooms.

The third floor had meeting rooms for the ranked members and the mission board you look at to help people in the world in need or to make cash.

Fourth floor was Isabels office and her bedroom. An entire floor to herself. "Don't go up there without permission by the way."

( @Wild Born @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @TheGodSnake )

Crystalline nodded and said " Ok " she was smiling the whole time watching her explain the whole house and she didn't notice as her ears and tails appeared ears perked and tails in a cape style

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]The scream snaps him out of his insanity Isaac took note of the new snake blood stains on his clothes and the current house he was in it was the man's and said "Don't worry i'm coming to help you!" As he bolted upstairs to the sound of the voice.

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly no screams at all are heard and its quiet in the house. Footsteps are heard though.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Crystalline nodded and said " Ok " she was smiling the whole time watching her explain the whole house and she didn't notice as her ears and tails appeared ears perked and tails in a cape style

[/QUOTE]
Isabels cst ears were also on the move during the explanation. She turns to Crystalline. "You can get settled in now."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Are you okay?" Isaac asked listening for a response and only hearing footsteps.

[/QUOTE]
The footsteps get louder as the man runs at Isaac. Bearing snake like fangs and jumping on him.

Crystalline nodded and walked upstairs and unpacked she sighed and when she finished she cane back down with her hair in pig tails and her ears perked Tails laying down like a cape

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac began fighting the man making sure not to hit him with his sword arm saying "Stop doing this I don't want to hurt you!"

[/QUOTE]
The man hisses and jumps out a nearby window. Suddenly all the 'terrorized' towns people exit their homes and shift into serpents. This town wasn't being flooded in the first place. The letter for help is just a ploy to get others attention to the town so they can have their next meal.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Crystalline nodded and walked upstairs and unpacked she sighed and when she finished she cane back down with her hair in pig tails and her ears perked Tails laying down like a cape

[/QUOTE]
Isabel calls back to her. "Explore the place! This is your home now."

Crystalline heard her and she began to wander around looking at everything and taking in the scent so she would become more a custom to her new surroundings and she ended back at the front door

Isaac followed the man's lead and jumped out the window and upon landing he realized his mistake coming to this town they were all snakes but there was no where to run anymore no safe place in the town for him to go to so instead he readied himself putting up his shield, he was going to have a long night and charged at the snakes.

Fayde

Stepping into the guild house Fayde looked around following the tour he was particularly interested in the rooms for the ranked members of the guild. As they ended the tour Fayde stayed where he was and looked Isabel in her eyes, "How does one become a ranked member?"

Zan

Tagging along on the tour Zan looked at he layout and complexity of the guild house like a child at a toy store, he clearly took joy in just seeing the guild. He nodded when Isabel said that they should not go on the fourth floor without permission finding nothing odd about it. He turned to head off when she said to settle in but upon hearing Fayde's question turned right back around a curious look on his face. "That is a good question, could I try?"

Crystalline listened she seemed quite interested as well it sounded fun to go out on missions to earn money

(Ding ding ding Fairy Tale bell going off)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde
Stepping into the guild house Fayde looked around following the tour he was particularly interested in the rooms for the ranked members of the guild. As they ended the tour Fayde stayed where he was and looked Isabel in her eyes, "How does one become a ranked member?"

Zan

Tagging along on the tour Zan looked at he layout and complexity of the guild house like a child at a toy store, he clearly took joy in just seeing the guild. He nodded when Isabel said that they should not go on the fourth floor without permission finding nothing odd about it. He turned to head off when she said to settle in but upon hearing Fayde's question turned right back around a curious look on his face. "That is a good question, could I try?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Wild Born]Crystalline listened she seemed quite interested as well it sounded fun to go out on missions to earn money
(Ding ding ding Fairy Tale bell going off)

[/QUOTE]
Isabel bit her lip. She seemed to be thinking. Her eyebrows knit together and her deep blue eyes seemed to be reaching into her bag of answers. It was quite cute. "Yeah you can get ranked up. Just do a couple missions, survive my test, and then the hardest test of them all. Make my split personality Dark Isabel laugh." It all seemed like a bunch of put together crap which it was but they all had a purpose. That would help them out in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
" That dosent sound too hard "Crystalline said softly her voice like honey and she looked at the boys with her odd eyes

[QUOTE="Wild Born]

" That dosent sound too hard "Crystalline said softly her voice like honey and she looked at the boys with her odd eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Oh you haven't met Dark Isabella then...." Isabel sighs. "I wonder if the bartender will brew me a good one."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac followed the man's lead and jumped out the window and upon landing he realized his mistake coming to this town they were all snakes but there was no where to run anymore no safe place in the town for him to go to so instead he readied himself putting up his shield, he was going to have a long night and charged at the snakes.

[/QUOTE]
When all was said and done the snakes were all killed. There was no reward but there is a lot of pocket change from the human disguises.

Crystalline chuckled and said " What do you have here anything good? " She put her hand on her hips smirking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back