The Dragon Mistress

Elven.Beauty

Elder Member
Syrex was laying in the oversized bed that belong to the twins, they had just arrivedin their realm not too long ago., but crashing into a new world and sealing connections with the twins took a lot out of her. She still wasn't used to this type of body, her energy drained fast and she wasn't enjoying it at all. Curling to her side, she laid there breathing softly as her tail hugged around her leg. She had to admit, these beds that planet dwellers used for slumber were rather comfortable and very warm. She had grabbed onto one of themany pillows on the bed, hugging it awhile she slept. She wanted to discuss many things with the twins, but she needed a well rested mind to think properly to do so. She also got the gist of Lilith's personality and what she wanted, but Lucian was harder to crack, she saw his jealousy he had for her towards his sister, but he seemed like there was much more about him than what she could could see. @Shadows.Whisper

22f1546be143516065840ac81fcee120.jpg

Lucian Walked the halls of his Domain,  his demons and servants either bowing in respect or getting the hell out of his way. the Halls echoing with his sister's tormented laughter of Sadistic glee followed by their grandfather's cries of pain and torment. Lucifer had proved himself too weak to handle the power growing within the womb of his daughter and allowed the divine's to split the soul into two beings in her womb. For that Very sin that led to the birth of the cursed Twins Lucian and Lilith plotted to overthrow their families. Cut to centuries later and they now Ruled hell; their grandfather bound in Lilith's personal torture chambers where she tormented the man and siphoned his dark powers while their Mother and her twin laid Chained in Lucian's study where they were well taken care of daily by the castle Guards under their lords supervision. Today However he scratched at his neck, intended to show his New "Mistress" The castle grounds and bring up an idea to her he had thought about for the conquest of the world. An idea he could only produce with her at their side, A dragon rarely listened to anyone else beside a dragon. Entering the ornate chamber he shared with Lilith...and He supposed Syrex now since that was where they left here when they entered the Hellscape. Moving to the room he lit the braziers and fireplace with the glance, bathing the room in ethereal blue fire as he held a tonic in his hand. Striding toward Syrex on the bed he placed the tonic beside her on a nightstand and scratched at the scale she had placed on him, the damn thing itched like no one's business.

"Drink this, It will help with the fatigue, the Body you inhabit cannot sustain your vast power...either sleep for eternity which is useless to us...or have a small drink to help stabilize you." 

Syrex heard him easily, more like she had heard him coming since he entered the hall to his room. She wasn't fully asleep, she couldn't even remember the last time she fell into a deep sleep. Sitting up as the blue flames lit up the room, she stared at Lucian curiously. She chuckled seeing his frantic itching at his neck where her scale resided, she could eaily fix that for him, but she wasn't sure that he had come to like her yet. Looking to the tonic, she reached over the bed and grabbed it, eyeing the glass as she sipped it slowly. Her glowing pink hues scanned him up and down for quite some time, reading his body language and after figuring out he wanted to ask her something, she gave a small smirk. "You have something to ask of me my child?" She was observant and still could tell he was reluctant about her helping them. "You can tell me anything you wish, but I suggest you come over here so you don't scratch you neck clean off." She waved her hand, gesturing him to sit beside her and it wasn't like she wasgoing to bite, well not yet anyway. She was well mannered, more so than she first showed of when they met. There was much about Syrex that the twins would find out with time, for now she just wanted the twins to get to know her and have truat between one another.

Lucian Shrugged as he approached her on his bed. Chuckling as she figured him out He smiled lightly and sat on the edge of the bed looking at her. "Hm...Not so much a question in full and more of a suggestion for our conquest." He said with his eyes running over the dragon. Curious about her motives still. "Why did you choose me and My sister right off the bat? I'm still curious about it."

Syrex took another sip of the tonic, he was right about it this stuff waking her up and making her feel energized once again. Her bright eyes looking over his frame as she delicately raised her hands and touched where her scale was. "Question, request, suggestion, it is all the same, but I'd like to hear this idea you have and if I like it I'll do everything in my power to make it so, which most likely will happen with my power." She chuckled softly, as she drew closer her face hovering over where her scale was she peered up into his eyes. "I apologize if this is strange.." She opened her mouth as her fangs where visible, she gentle placed her finger tips under his chin, raising his head ever so slightly as she bit into the scale. The venom she had numbed the area as she released him as soon as she bit into his flesh. "It'll be numb for awhile, but it shouldn't itch anymore." She smiled as her long hair hung over her shoulders, it sparkling in the faint blue lighting in the room.

She thought about his question and couldn't help, but laugh. When he asked questions, she thought of a child eager to know something. "I felt your power, you both share something special and your personalities were lovely. Your sister and her love of torture is fabulous and I like her submissiveness. You are quite different, more serious and composed, you like the stradegy aspect of the whole ruling things, the chaos is what thrills you. I enjoy doing those things quite a bit you see and you two are a pair, so I need you both, I'd never try to split up a perfect pair, especially sharing the same soul." She moved close wrapping her arms around over his shoulders as she rested her chin upon his shoulder as she whispered in his ear. "I'm quite egotistical, I think highly of myself and think I'm above all, but in this world I'm nothing right now, I need help to rule and I believe I found the perfect people to help me so I can help them. You two are quite charming and I mean it when I say, I will cherish you and give you botheverything you desire." Her lips ran against his earlobe as she pulled back and gave him a reassuring nod as she laid back down staring up at him. "Do you hate that Lilith likes me so much?" Her toned was serious as she watched his reaction.

Lucian watched her sip the tonic, he knew it would help her from the drain she had of using her power earlier, and from the drain the Hellscape had on foreign beings. Chuckling at her words he shrugged a bit and sat on the edge of the bed, watching the beautiful dragon. "Perhaps, Though I do not doubt your power would get us any result, Lilith swears by you and your power and I'm not dumb enough to pretend what doesn't emanate from your every pore isn't real. However; My idea is simple....wake the ancient Dragons..." He said smirking at her as she sank her fangs into his scale to numb the irritation he was having from the thing stuck in there. He grit his teeth and looked down at her, his hand on her hip until she numbed his neck. When she pulled back he cracked his neck and nodded his head. "Thank you, and As I was saying...Long ago there was a great dragon war, most of them are extinct now and those that roam are weak monsters...but, there are a few ancient and powerful beings left...slumbering...massive drakes of pure power. wake them and bend them under your claw and we will have power unlike anything you will ever know." He told her with a smiled as he looked her over, she was a beautiful creature he had to admit. Intelligent and strong, he couldn't wait to see what else she was capable of as he grew to know her more. 

As their talk shifted and she explained why he and his sister were her chosen he raised a brow. Actually curious about her answer as he didn't expect such from a mighty Dragon. As her arms wrapped around him and he heard her words softly whispered into his ear he chuckled as he looked at her. "Well you aren't wrong Syrex...though your answers do make me feel better I will say." He said before she laid down and asked her question, honestly he figured it would come. Shrugging he moved over her, His hand near her head to support him as he looked down at her. "Honestly? Not really, I get jealous, but what man wouldn't seeing his other half in such a state?" He asked with a chuckle. "It isn't that I hate it...More....Confused by it...I didn't see whatever she did when you and her were alone...But I have NEVER seen Lilith in such a way...she has had attractions and trysts before with beings that caught her eye but she never submitted to them like she does to us. She always controlled, dominated and tortured...but with you....I have never seen her act like that before....She's been so enthralled with another." He admitted to her, his eyes narrowing. "Thus why I wish to ensure to you will take care of her as should be warranted her affections." He told her. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back