• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Draconis Kingdoms

Varvarus

Just your average bearded man
The realms are at peace. The red queen rules from The Ember Citadel in the Elemental plains, benevolently ruling over all with a just and noble hand. Or so I believed.

For 100 years I have been gone and the queen has ruled. Under her rule the lands have suffered, the peasants work the fields and are left with nothing. Noble houses lie in ruin and bandits rule over towns. Ancient and noble flights lie in slavery to the Red Dragons, bound to them with their kings and lords slain. My fellow 'heroes' and I are the cause of this trouble and now we have vanished into legend, we were irresponsible. Now I return in a blazing comet as I tear back into this dimension. For three days the realms watched my return and in those three days the fires of rebellion have spread. The Realm of Shades has broken away from the Red Queens empire, with the Eternal Watcher at the helm. The Realm of Metal is still wracked with civil war. The Blue and Green flights are scattered about the realms looking for brave heroes to help them. A hundred different faction fight for control of the Mortal Realm but I must unite them. I shall find heroes worthy of undoing my mistake and right that wrong I caused so many years ago.

I do not know what awaits me or who I will meet all I hope is that they will help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back