The Dollhouse

Valorie

Purity

Please feel free to ask questions. c:

Any and all OOC chat shall go here.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but if you don't like the idea you don't have to participate. c:

However, I thank you for showing interest.

I've already planned it out to be demonstrated in the actual RP. But thank you for the suggestion.

I wasn't too sure about what to do with the personality so I just toned everything down for him. I can make changes if you would like. (:

I love the idea!

I'm still a bit hazy on what exactly is suppose to happen, but I'm sure that'll come with time =)

Couple of questions...

*Are the dolls actual dolls or humans being called dolls?

*For the personality and bio...is that before they get their memories erased?

*For appearance...Real or caricatures?

*Is this a "play someone else's character" RP?

NessieAlways said:
I love the idea!
I'm still a bit hazy on what exactly is suppose to happen, but I'm sure that'll come with time =)

Couple of questions...

*Are the dolls actual dolls or humans being called dolls?

*For the personality and bio...is that before they get their memories erased?

*For appearance...Real or caricatures?

*Is this a "play someone else's character" RP?
1. Dolls are humans called Dolls, c:

2. They have a bio and personality that is wiped into a memory block and stored away until the end of their contract, so before.

3. I prefer Real pictures.

4. You will play your own character, I'll just assign a persona as the rp progresses, sort of like the client wants a doctor with a colorful past, that's what the character gets imprinted with. As the story progresses, dolls will begin to become corrupt, or slowly regain their senses of the real world going on around them and they will exit the "blank state". This can be dangerous if discovered, since you will be sent to the attic, sort of a torture type of place for the remainder of your stay.

ParadiseSeeker said:
Question, do handlers still have their memories?
Yes, they do. Handlers are simply a type of bodyguard.

We will start very soon! Probably tomorrow night. We don't need to fill all other spots, to keep it less hectic. I'll keep just our small group. c:

I'm interested in joining this RP!

Do you have a limit on how many people can join? If there's still an open spot, I'd love to create a handler. I can post my CS once I'm back home. Sorry, my phone keeps messing up the formatting of this site so it's quite hard for me to navigate. (' :) )

WaywardSon said:
I'm interested in joining this RP!
Do you have a limit on how many people can join? If there's still an open spot, I'd love to create a handler. I can post my CS once I'm back home. Sorry, my phone keeps messing up the formatting of this site so it's quite hard for me to navigate. (' :) )
You can join if you'd like c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back