The Doghouse

sweetypiepenny

Camille lay softly on her bed, looking out the window of the house. Raindrops hit the window and she sighed. "My favorite toy is out there." She softly said. Max ran up to Camille. "Boo!" He yelled and Camille screamed, falling off of her bed. "Max! Don't scare me like that!" Max giggled. "At least I'm not the one who's crying over 'my favorite toy'." He joked. "You did not!" Camille leaped at Max, knocking him to the ground. "Hey!" he yelped and ran out the doggy door into the sopping wet backyard, having no other place to escape to. "Oh, and while you're at it, get me my toy!" Camille told Max, then went back to her bed. "Ugh! He dirtied my fur!" The little dog licked her fur clean then went back to watching the rain drops fall onto the window.​

http://www.rpnation.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=19084

I am new at this what do i do?

--- Merged Double Post ---

Name:Eli

Breed(s):Caviler King Charles Spaniel

Age (remember, to also put in dog years. Unless its weeks or months, multiply by 7):6 months

Pups (optional): no

Pregnant (optional):no

Bf/Gf:

Crush:Camille

Other:

Looks (you may use a pic. I prefer that):

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_N3W4hbGcv6w/TAvlFsjADcI/AAAAAAAAAaY/omafIVrwabE/s1600/cavalier_king_charles_spaniel_puppy_400_1165765616.jpg&imgrefurl=http://t-t-tongues.blogspot.com/2010/06/heres-me-attempting-to-revive-my-blog.html&usg=__7kiJ0lAGlGMKUwFEklWoclfdXgk=&h=600&w=400&sz=49&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=0P_0ffvduwFlXM:&tbnh=168&tbnw=120&ei=tL4YToOCJMersAKx3uXBBw&prev=/search?q=cavalier+king+charles+spaniel+male+puppy&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1006&bih=473&tbm=isch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=240&page=1&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=58&ty=28&biw=1006&bih=473

Name: Alex

Breed(s):German Shepher

Age (remember, to also put in dog years. Unless its weeks or months, multiply by 7):1 yr , 7

Pups (optional): wants

Pregnant (optional):nope

Bf/Gf:wants

Crush:looking

Other:in heat

Looks (you may use a pic. I prefer that):

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lundborg-land.com/german-shepherds/wp-content/gallery/studs/urban600urma.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.lundborg-land.com/&usg=__3uuFWoKbIf4Tg2rZDo33rrUOg70=&h=450&w=600&sz=71&hl=en&start=33&zoom=1&tbnid=qQEkXay1wczhJM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=196&ei=NL8YTtSjO8fFsQKDpbTCBw&prev=/search?q=german+shepherd&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1006&bih=473&tbm=isch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=536&vpy=172&dur=1433&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=122&ty=132&page=5&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:33&biw=1006&bih=473

Is this okay?

Miki walked over to her friend and sat next to her, watching as the raindrops hit the window. "I like rain. Do you like rain?" She asked Camille.

Camille jumped as the black lab asked her a question. "I like rain... but I somewhat don't like getting wet." She sees the dog's collar. "What are you doing here with a collar? Are you new?" The little dog had no idea where this lab had come from and she was very confused.

(Its okay, its just that no one has really met eachother yet other than brothers and sister.. or Max and Camille, so Miki doesn't know Camille yet.)

Fritters stared out the window, nose twitching in frustration. Rainy days were the worst. Sure, watching the droplets seep down the glass was a nice way to spend the day, but he really didn't want to go outside in that weather and he really needed to relieve himself.

He glanced behind him at the pair of dogs having a discussion on the far side of the room. He'd seen the Dalmation rush out, and couldn't help but pity the poor pup. That one was whipped, no doubt about it. Good thing he didn't have those problems. His only problem was the current fullness of his bladder and how he had to blow his load somewhere before he caused a scene. Then he spotted a cluster of water bowls in the corner. Beggars can't be choosers, and it wasn't like they'd notice if the water was a bit more yellow than they were used to... right? Oh well.

He started to shuffle his way over to the corner, trying not to gather too much attention.

Max jumped about, picking up toys and playing with them. He just loved the rain. "Camille is such a ***** cat. She hates getting wet." Then and idea came to him and he rushed inside. "Max! Dry yourself off before the floor gets all slippery!" Camille growled and the Dalmation did as he was told, then he rushed over to the water bowl and started to drag it towards his friend. "Hey! I haven't seen you around! The name's Max! What's yours?" the pup asked while passing the black and white critter.

With a little yelp, Fritters watched his saving grace get pulled away by the whipped Dalmation. He couldn't take it anymore. He completely ignored the other dog's friendly introduction and ran out into the rain.

(gots it)

Miki nodded, still watching the black and white dog race outsidde. "Yeah, just came a little while ago. What's your name? I'm Miki. Awwh, I wish I could go outside without getting wet!"

Fritters returned to the house dripping wet but feeling thoroughly relieved. He shook the water from his fur and trotted to his bed for a nap. He passed by the black Lab, flicking his tail into the other dogs face as he did so.

Camille smiled and nodded. "My names Camille! I would just LOVE to go outside without getting wet. Just so I can hear the raindrops crash against the floor." She lightly smiled. "Oh!" She screamed as Max doused her and Miki with a bowl of water.

Miki laughed, tackled the young male, and returned to Camille. "Beautiful name! And," she turned to the puppy that got her wet and said, "you are?"

Max looked at Miki. "The names Max. Pure breed Dalmation!" He smiled proudly. Camille rolled her eyes. "So what if your a pure breed?!"

Miki looked at both of her new friends. "Uh... we're all friends, right..?" The black lab smiled, and looked out the window. She noticed there were no more drops of rain, except the ones still sitting against the glass, and no more drip drop sounds. "Hey guys, the rain stopped!" She howled, already racing toward the door.

Camille and Max exchanged looks. "Yeah.. we're all friends." Camille said uneasily, then ran over to the non empty water bowl for a drink. Before she got to the water bowl, something caught her attention. "Wow... he's cute." She smiled as she saw Fritters sleeping. The dog lapped up some water, then walked over to Fritters. Oh he's sleeping. I shouldn't disturb him. I'll introduce myself later. Camille thought to herself, then lay down on a bed close to the other dog.

Max jumped about and ran outside with Miki, grabbing a tug toy. "Wanna play?" He danced around.

Max let the pup grab ahold of the other end of the tug toy and started to pull. Soon, he found himself being dragged along the wet grass, his black and white fur starting to turn brown from the mud. "You're strong!" He tried to say, but it sounded like. "For fung!"

Miki smiled and kept tugging. She tried to say, "Your not so bad yourself, furball," but it came out like. "For wot so bod fosulf, forboll."

"WHAT?!" Max giggled, trying hard not to drop the rope. He jumped over a pointy stick as he almost ran over it and landed really close to Miki's face. "Um... sorry." He said as his cheeks blushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back