• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Division: City of Angels Information

SilverDingo

Full Moon/Full Life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Good afternoon, Agents, and thank you for coming. I am Alex Ramirez, commander of the local JTF. I'm here to give you brief rundown on the situation here in Los Angeles, as well as the threats you might face in your attempts to rebuild the city and its communities.

As you may already know, The Northern Pipeline Incident resulted in the deaths or defection of many of your comrades in The Division. As a result, you have been brought here to assist with further operations in Los Angeles. Now, let us begin.

• Los_Angeles_Union_Station_22.jpg

The JTF has established its home base here in Los Angeles Union Station. This facility has room for beds, a small hospital setup, and administration. It is also centrally located in Downtown, and the train tracks allow for easy dispersal of troops and assets across the city. The railways, as well as our helicopters, have allowed us to establish transport and trade routes across California. As a result, the Base of Operations has become a thriving hub.

You will be using this as your home base from now on. Make sure to familiarize yourself with its facilities and its staff members.

Mi casa es su casa, Agents.

More will be added as I work on the roleplay​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back