• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Marauders - Character Sheet

M O N K E Y

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Character Sheet.jpg
Name: (First | Last)
Nickname: (Optional)
Preferred Name: (Optional)
Ethnicity: (Any)
Date of Birth: (Make Sure It’s Correct)
Place of Birth: (Must Be In The U.S)
Role: (The One Reserved)

Bio: (One Paragraph)
Personality: (Optional)
Why You Went To Jail: (Mandatory)
Why You Chose War: (Mandatory)
Dislikes: (Three Things)
Fears: (Two Things)
Family: (Mandatory)

Height: (FT or CM)
Weight: (LB or KG)
Body Description: (Optional)
Appearance: (IMG or GIF)

Quote:
(Optional)

Name: Malcom Smith
Nickname: (based on what is going to happen)
Preferred Name: Malcom
Ethnicity: black
Date of Birth: May 30th 1914
Place of Birth: Chicago
Role: ASSISTING AUTO. RIFLEMAN

Bio: "Grew up in a mostly black community. At the age of 20 me and some of my friends decied to move out of there. Hard times came and decided to start stealing. Got caught a multiple times and got bailed, but not all the time and served a total of 10 years in prison across multiple short sentences. When I was 18 I used to play the cello in a jazz band. Made a pretty buck out of this."
Personality: Despite him being a thief he's pretty smart. He's also a kind, peacefull, and likes to make a lot of puns.
Why You Went To Jail: "I made the biggest heist. Me and my gang robbed one of the biggest banks in our region. Unfortunately got caught a few weeks later and sentenced 20 years."
Why You Chose War: "I am not going to rot in a jail cell, so when I was given the option of joining the army I didn't even think about it and said yes. Like this I will be remembered as a hero and not another criminal and like this I will be able to get rid of my sins."
Likes: Cello, family, lemon sorbet, running, detective stories
Dislikes: Dark, racism, dogs
Fears: Death, heights
Family: Malcom Ulysses (mother), Malcom Jerry (father)

Height: 180 CM
Weight: 90 KG
Body Description:
Appearance:
niger nig nog.png
Quote: You win some you lose some

Last edited:
Name: Julius | Cutter (Halo Reference)
Nickname: (Optional)
Ethnicity: Irish American
Date of Birth: March 18th 1924
Place of Birth: Virginia
Role: Rifleman

Bio: Born in 1924 Julius had a tough life. His family moved almost every year due to being in a military family. It didn't help either when his entire family was super competitive in practically everything. When Julius reached the age of 14 he was sent off to become a locomotive engineer and it was at that point when he finally got competitive. Even during supper he was always arguing with his family about who should get first serve. This competitiveness attracted the attention of multiple gangs and thus he would sometimes find himself being jumped by gang member looking for a fight. In 1942 when pearl harbor was bombed he was forcefully conscripted into the military and thus the rest spiraled out from there.

Why You Went To Jail: Gang violence, Robbery, even drive by shootings.
Why You Chose War: It fit his view of life... He likes shooting rifles and submachine guns because he finds it fun. Doesn't help that he is also drunk most of the time.
Likes: Guns, Scotch (Leaded), Competition, Cigars, Setting things ablaze.
Dislikes: Jokes, Constant insults (As in he has a VERY short fuse), Having a lack of booze... EVER.
Fears: Being beaten in competition, The dark (Not the dark itself but more what lurks within the darkness)
Family: Killed during a shooting via rival gang.

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 125LBS
Appearance:

1534433998104.png
Quote: "I don't care for you. Just stay out my way and don't nick my kills... ...GOT IT?!"

Name: Lucas Williams
Nickname: Lucky
Ethnicity: American
Date of Birth: Septemper 12th, 1923
Place of Birth: Mississippi
Role: Automatic Rifleman

Bio: Lucas was born and raised in Mississippi. He lived within an orphanage ran by the local church's preacher, Father Thomas. Living within the orphanage Lucas found himself almost alone, never really getting along with the other children and keeping to himself. The only person he ever spent any time with was Father Thomas as he saw him as the father he never had. He would spend whatever free time he had with him and treasured every lesson he was taught, making him into the man he is today. Sadly though Father Thomas was found dead in his home, beaten to death and left to die. Lucas was the one who found him first and as he did whatever he could to keep him alive law enforcement arrived and labeled him the main suspect. He denied it all, but no matter what he said or what evidence he gave he was found guilty. Now, filled with rage for his fathers death he chose to go to war.

Why You Went To Jail: Framed for the murder of Father Thomas.

Why You Chose War: Was filled with anger and decided the war would be a good outlet, or at least a good place to die.

Dislikes: Germans, stuck up people and snipers.
Fears: Losing anyone else, going back home.
Family: Father Thomas- Deceased

Height: 5'10 ft
Weight: 198 lb
Appearance:
th4QVBZG2D.jpg
Quote: "Lord willing I kill as many krauts as I can and die a good death."

Name: Martin | Lynn
Nickname: None
Preferred Name: Martin
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Date of Birth: 27th of March, 1916
Place of Birth: Huntington, West Virginia
Role: Squad Leader

Bio: Martin was born in Huntington, West Virginia on March 27th, 1916. He is the second oldest child out of John's and Dorothy's four children.
In 1934 he graduated from Huntington High School and helped his father who was a mechanic.
Only one year later h
is father died in an automobile accident and his mother was paralyzed by the same accident, leaving him to be the 'man of the family'. This was really tough for Martin as he and his father was very close to each other. This left him to hit the bottle a little to often which led to a severe alcohol addiction. His older sister took the decision to send him to rehab to battle his addiction. Two years went by and Martin was a new man.
He began his studies at Marshall University where he studied literature. This is where he met his wife to be, Anna. After one year at Marshall University he left due to financial troubles at home and went to work in war-related production. He and Anna moved in together in 1938 and had their first child, Emily.
Personality: Most people would describe Martin as a hardworking and outgoing guy. His mother used to say he was too nice for his own good, he would try to help more than he was able to, always drowning in work to do. In his group of friends he was the joker, always fooling around and telling jokes. However, the accident in 41' changed him drastically.
Why You Went To Jail: "Me and Anna got in to this huge fight over something completely stupid. We stood in our apartment, screaming at each other as Emily hid in her room. No child wants to hear their parents fight...
Angry as I was, I took the car and drove down to the local pub. It had been six years since I last drank alcohol. Far too many whiskeys later, I realized that I had overreacted and decided to drive back home to Anna.
It was dark and the heavy rain was whipping against the ground. I knew I shouldn't be driving in the condition that I was in, yet I did it.
Close to home, I lost control over the car and all of the sudden I saw a little girl in the lights of my car. I don't know what she was doing out this late. Before I could even think of hitting the brakes, she laid on the soaking wet ground in front me, her blood on my windshield, slowly washed away by the rain."
Why You Chose War: "There's no way in hell I was going to rot away in jail for ten years, I need to get back to Anna and Emily as quick as I possibly can. The war must be over in less than ten years, right?"
Dislikes: Alcohol | Sports | Stuck Up People
Fears: To Never See His Family Again | Heights
Family:
Father - John Lynn (Dead)
Mother - Dorothy Lynn (Paralyzed)
Older Sister - Helen Lynn
Younger Sister - Mary Lynn
Younger Sister - Rosie Lynn

Height: 182 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Appearance:

Squad Leader.jpg
Quote: "War does not determine who's right, only who's left."

Name: Arthur | Ahlborne
Nickname: Lucky Strikes
Preferred Name: any
Ethnicity: Caucaisan
Date of Birth: Feb 8 1920
Place of Birth: Redding, CA
Spot: Rifleman Grenadier

Bio: Arthur is essentially the product of a person with no supervision. He has no recollection of his Parents. they dropped him off at one of their grand parents house and then never bothered to tell him who they even were. All Arthur found out is that they were considered the black sheep of the Family and so by default so was he. Luckily, since they didn't really want anything to do with the offspring of their failure of a child. The Grand Parents primarily ignored Arthur. noticing him enough for him to just get by. The only Arthur remembers about his childhood was the day his grand father gave him his Lighter and how he discovered he loved fire. After that, Life became much more fun.
It wasn't until he turned 22 where his life did a complete 180 on him again. working on an oil field. Arthur, got into a fight with a local gang that also worked on the field. Of course he lost the fight. But for pay back. He set the workshop they used on fire after he locked them in. Of course he won't admit it. but he doesn't admit to not doing it either.
Personality: Slightly energetic- cynical- Flirtatious- Devious
Why You Went To Jail: First degree arson and Manslaughter
Why You Chose War: Between life and war, war sounded more entertaining.
Likes: Fire, Lucky Strikes, His Grand Fathers Lighter, Reading, whiskey.
Dislikes: Running, Prison,
Fears: Drowning and buried alive
Family: Grand father- Peter Ahlborne, Grand Mother- sue Ahlborne, Father- Andrew ahlborne, Mother- Margret Ahlborne, Sister- Amelia Ahlborne

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 168Lbs
Appearance:
CCaedkRVIAA2JjT.jpg

Quote: Got A Light?

Name: Luigi Barbaro
Nickname: 'Barb' or 'Uncle'.
Preferred Name: 'Barb', 'Sarge', 'Uncle' or whatever people decide to call him.
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Italian-American
Date of Birth: September 22, 1906
Place of Birth: Brooklyn
Spot: Assistant Squad Leader

Bio: A true family man, Luigi grew up in a close-nit but rather poor Italian community. As the elder brother, he looked out for Luca at school and in the streets; earning the reputation as a bully-bane amongst the other boys. His parents owned a small but honest bakery within their community, Luigi loved working there with his mother in the backroom. Everyday before and after school, he would be elbows deep in dough; kneading and folding to get the required consistency. Growing up, he pursued for a good education and focused on his studies as well as doing rather well at sports. At College, Luigi joined the baseball team and did quite well considering he wasn't always around due to his family commitment. He met Anna, a Swiss - American on his twenty third birthday party and the two got married only two years later. Five years later and Luigi, his wife and his brother took over the family bakery due to his parent's poor health. One day, Luigi heard a woman scream down the side of a alleyway outside of the Bakery. He dropped his things and rushed out and turned to see two older men groping a teenage woman. Infuriated, Luigi stepped forth and battered the two cretins to what could only be defined as 'Mush'. With skulls shattered and blood pouring from their ears, Luigi stayed as the police arrived; explaining his story but the woman in question was no-where to be seen. With little evidence to prove what truely happened, he was arrested for two counts of murder but was later dropped down to manslaughter once enough witnesses came forward stating that the woman was seen fleeing whilst Luigi focused on fighting.

Personality: Luigi is a natural leader, faking confidence when it's really needed. Otherwise he's a simple, calm, collected man who is loyal and trusting to those around him. Whilst he won't go out of his way to solve someone-else's problems, Luigi is always open to those that put the effort into being productive to the group. He often wears netting and a crown of barbed wire on his helmet to obscure the shape, earning him the nickname 'Barb'.

Why You Went To Jail:
  • 2 counts of Manslaughter
Why You Chose War: "It was either enlisting or spending several thousand moons in a place where only the worst belong. I am better than that, I ain't no kiddie fiddler or serial rapist.. If it means being sent to Europe or Asia where i'm paid to kill people, the better... That way, cretins behind bars might get some sleep, knowing i'm far, far away... for now."

Likes: Honesty + Bird watching + Baking + Running + Being useful
Dislikes: Hot weather + Rash decisions + Incompetence
Fears: Drowning + Capture

Family:
  • Anna Weissman - Wife, 36
  • Luca - Brother, 37
  • Maria - Sister in law, 38
  • Michael - Nephew, 20
  • Rosy - Mother, 65
  • Carmine - Father, 68
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance:

Luigi Barbaro.jpg
Quote: 'Chi lavora mangia' - "Those who work, eat."

Last edited:
Name: Michael Barbaro
Nickname: 'Mad Mike'
Preferred Name: 'Mike' or whatever people decide to call him.
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Italian-American
Date of Birth: June 5, 1924
Place of Birth: Brooklyn
Spot: Scout

Bio: Michael has always been a troublesome character, from the day he started school; he was always up to something. Stealing candy from other kids as well as braving to sneak a few things from local stores. To some sheer luck, he was never caught and never faced much consequences for his actions; only to further fuel his ego. At the age of fifteen, Mike stepped up his game; being involved with a number of young Italian-American gangs, his knack for pick-pocketing came into good use amongst the seas of people going to work on a morning day. Becoming a career criminal was a simple choice; there weren't much else he was good at. Michael had always struggled at school, mainly due to his lack of interest in studying and commitment to a society that branded most Italian-Americans as criminals; as ironic as it sounds. Mike despised law-enforcement due to their heavy-handed approach, something he witnessed first-hand as some of his friends were unlucky enough to be caught and 'dealt' with.

How Michael earned the nickname 'Mad Mike' is a tale he's more than happy to tell time and time again. On the morning of the 8th of February, 1942. Michael alongside several other misfits hatched their plan to go on a robbery craze. Going after several small buisnesses in the nicer parts of Brooklyn; Stealing from Jewelers, High-street clothing stores and a couple of auto-mechanics for expensive cars. With adrenaline pumping through their bodies, gunshots littered the ceilings as 'Mad Mike' made his enterance; his fellow criminals dashed in alongside him, forcing everyone to the floor and beating those that hesitated to their demands. In a flash the heist was over and they were making a getaway through a bad-alley. Fate however, is a cruel bitch. For Several police officers had heard the shooting and were already surrounding the area. Rather than going down a blaze of gunfire with all the pointed guns in his direction, Michael decided the jig was up and surrendered himself whilst his chums bickered amongst themselves. - Of course, the police report states that Michael was actually tackled to the ground by a good-bystander outside of the last store they robbed and man-handled until the police arrived.. but that wouldn't make for a good story.

Personality: Behind that handsome face is a soul enfilled with the joy of making hard cash through less legitimate means. Always on the look out to make a buck or two, Mad Mike often expresses little care in regards to law-enforcement; figuring the cops could do with the exercise. His quick fingers are matched only by his deep cunning, looking out for himself and his boys. During his training, Mike shone as a man that would do anything to win; sometimes taking the lead when more experienced soldiers would've stayed put and wait for support. The Mk.2 handgrenade is a personal favourite of Mike's. Wherever he goes, he makes sure to sneak a couple away in his pockets for later use.

Why You Went To Jail:
  • 4 Counts of Armed Robbery, 2 Counts of Theft.
Why You Chose War: "You need someone.. unhinged to keep a element of surprise. My talents would be wasted inside; ain't fun beating on the lowest when they ain't got anything worth taking. I hear the Germans make great watches, would be a fine profit if any were to be found on a corpse. - Of course it's in the name of freedom from tyranny.. of course."

Likes: Making good cash through bad means + Hot Broads + Thieving + Living the criminal lifestyle + Violence.
Dislikes: Losing + Being talked down to + 'Snot-nosed officers'.
Fears: Death + Drowning

Family:
  • Luca - Father, 37
  • Maria - Mother, 38
  • Luigi - Uncle, 38
  • Rosy - Grandmother, 65
  • Carmine - Grandfather, 68
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 159 lbs
Appearance:

Mikey Barbaro.png
Quote: "Lying a little might make the story better."

Last edited:
Name
Jacob Dürer

Nickname
None at the moment. Will take one if someone uses one later.

Preferred Name
Jacob or Dürer

Ethnicity
Caucasian, German-American

Date of Birth
February 27, 1920

Place of Birth
Guthrie, Oklahoma

Role
Rifleman Grenadier

Bio
Jacob (pronounced "yah-kob") is a second generation German immigrant. His grandparents and their two children, Elena and Walter, left their home in Munich in mid-1914 as tensions boiled over in Europe. Elena fell in love with a man in Oklahoma and Jacob was born a year later in 1920. His sister Linda was born three years later. Due to his German heritage Jacob had a difficult social life as most wouldn't look his way, let alone be his friend. His mother taught him to speak German against his father's wishes. Jacob found a small group of friends who also had German ancestry and they remained inseparable throughout their time in school. They graduated from high school together but found their own paths shortly after and parted ways. Jacob stayed in Guthrie but was unable to find a stable job for any great period of time. Just before his twenty-fourth birthday, three men attacked Jacob's sister, hospitalizing her for three weeks. When there was no police action against the criminals Jacob decided to take matters into his own hands. He took a steel pipe to the trio and beat them all half to death. He was arrested at the scene.

Personality
Jacob has a short temper, but a soft spot for children. He doesn't like to start fights but will do anything to retaliate once wronged.

Why You Went To Jail
3 counts of attempted murder.

Why You Chose War
Jacob would rather die fighting then die in a cell. He also wanted to prove wrong the people who had judged him for his ancestry.

Vehicles/engines
-Weaponry (especially flamethrowers)
-Night
-Art
-Learning

Dislikes
-
Arrogance
-Bigots
-Waiting

Fears
-
Losing friends/family
-Being captured

Family
-
Elena, mother, 42
-David, father, 45
-Linda, sister, 21

Height
6'1" (185 cm)

Weight
193 lbs (87.5 kg)

Appearance
1534487286546.jpg

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."​

Last edited:
Name: Johannes Ali Angula
Nickname: Yannes.
Preferred Name: Angula.
Ethnicity: Namibian, African-American.
Date of Birth: March 1st, 1914.
Place of Birth: Oahu, Hawaii | Windhuk, Namibia.
Role: Rifleman.
Bio: Despite what his legal documents very assuredly suggest, Angula is not a US native but given his lack of an accent it's easy to miss. Born in Namibia during the waning years of German rule he spent the first five years of his life there. A black minority in the white Namibian city. It wasn't until his family decided life would be greener in the US that they made the move to the US, not long after Germany lost its claims to their African colonies. Living in Oahu was definitely different, things were much more modern than his hometown of Windhuk. Coming up where he lived was easy compared to other parts. School was pretty much a breeze for him, but only because he sat next to a real 'banging broad' and made it a mission to keep up appearances, spending much of his indoor free time in the library. It paid off, four years out of high-school and he was married with kid as well as a good job. When the war had broken out, Yannes was one of the first in line to offer himself to the United States as a German translator, however being an African-American it wasn't very hard for them to profile him as a know-nothing and dismiss his otherwise genuine claims of proficiency. He probably wouldn't even been in the division had he not been bullied on his way out of the recruitment station.

Personality: Probably among the more serious and dedicated percentage of the division, Angula can be a real jovial soldier when he wants to be but the majority of the time shows the hard pressed stickler side of himself instead. To him a good soldier follows orders but also knows when to question one, constantly looking out for the men around him. In the end he's just a man that made the wrong decision that holds a desire to do his part, even if the way he got there wasn't ideal.

Why You Went To Jail: Assaulting and hospitalising a junior officer outside of a Army recruitment office; Angula claimed to have shoved the officer who subsequently fell and fractured his skull after they had tripped him up, and used racial slurs against him.
Why You Chose War: "Spending ten years of my life behind bars seemed like a waste of a perfectly good life. I could spend that time doing want I wanted to be as a kid, I always wanted to be a soldier. Maybe even be a translator for the boys in the European theatre, y'know. I settled for the life of a gunrunner in this penal... division? I'm pretty sure they said it was division level."

Likes: Family time, Letter writing, Boxing, Soldiering, Reading.
Dislikes: Cowardice, Fat kids, Wildcards.
Fears: Burning alive, Being captured.

Family: Married with one dependent.
Father - Johan Angula (59), Woodworker | Former Schutztruppe.
Mother - Esossa Kamwi (63), Retired Nurse.
Brother - Koos Angula (25), Electrician.
Wife - T/5. Jennifer Angula-Chang (30), Women's Army Corps.
Daughter - Barbara Angula (7).
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 179lbs
Body Description: Stood tall at about 6 foot 2 inch and weighing in rather big but relatively lean at around 180 pounds, having kept a fairly active lifestyle. His hair is shaven into a mundane buzzcut fade maybe just a few modest millimetres in length along with a maintained regulation moustache.
93761f009365d42be87adeb02e1cc68e.jpg

Name: Donald | Foster
Nickname: Donnie or Don
Preferred Name: Donnie
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Date of Birth: 16th of November, 1924
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Role: Ammunition Bearer

Bio: Donald was born on November 16th, 1924 in Los Angeles, California. Due to being born into a rich family, he never had a tough up-bringing. He and his two younger siblings were quite spoiled by their parents, not too much by their father, he was quite strict most of the time. Neither of the kids were close with their dad, being the owner of a bank in Los Angeles he was rarely home and when he was he didn't have time for his children. This had a lot of impact on Donnie as he never felt like he had a father figure to look up to. His father always said to him, "There will never be a man out of you." God, he didn't like his father.
Around his early childhood, he began doing small bits of acting, and starred with famed actors, Dawn O'Day, Jane Withers, Sidney Miller, Marion Davies, and Mickey Rooney. However, he quit his 'career' after getting fired by Charlie Chaplin from the production of Modern Times.
In 1937 he began his High School studies, which he unfortunately never finished due to an 'incident' that happened before he was able to graduate.
Around high school, he started playing sports, mostly baseball. After playing in a baseball championship, he received a scholarship to UCLA.
Personality: Donald is a pretty straight-forward guy who enjoys to be in the center of attention. Many people would call him unserious due to him always spoofing around and pulling pranks on those around him, he's basically very light-hearted. He's got incredibly low patience and once he gets irritated, you don't want to be near him.
Why You Went To Jail: "I've had a shit day at the baseball practice, so I was not in a good mood. Once the practice was over I walked straight home to get some chow. As I enter the house, I heard my mother screaming from the kitchen. Immediately I ran to the kitchen only to see her covered in blood crying and screaming for her life. Over her, was my father beating the living shit out of my mother, whom I love with my entire heart. It didn't take long before I grabbed my baseball bat and took a swing at my piece of shit father. This is where it ended bad, apparently my bat hit him on a rather unfortunate place leaving him dead, over my mother. I just thought he'd passed out, so I pushed his body away from my mother, phoned for an ambulance and the police. I tried to explain to the officers what had happened, however, murder is never justified."
Why You Chose War: "I had so much anger within me and there was no where in jail I could get it out. Plus, maybe it would make a 'man out of me'."
Dislikes: Early Mornings | Stress | Swimming
Fears: The Ocean | Snakes/Spiders
Family:
Father - Charlie Foster (Dead) (45)
Mother - Helen Foster (42)
Little Sister - Jane Foster (18)
Little Brother - James Foster (10)

Height: 178 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Appearance:
Ammunition Bearer.jpg

Name: Zackery Samuel
Nickname: Doc
Ethnicity: American
Date of Birth: October 31st, 1920
Place of Birth: Florida
Role: Rifleman

Bio: Zackery was raised by his grandparents who took him in at a young age after the death of his parents. It never really bothered him that they died, at least that's what he always said when asked about it. Deep down he hated the fact they were gone and that he barely remembers them. Though he would occasionally become depressed by the fact, his grandparents raised him the best they could in the country side of Florida and tried to keep him away the foul parts of the world. Sadly they weren't able to as he was dragged into a life of crime. Blood was on his hands, but never from killing anyone. Instead he was brought into a small crime family as and underground doctor and was hired to save the life of many crime bosses. Sadly one day during an operation with an important gang member their hideout was raided and he was arrested. Faced with jail or enlistment Zackery thought his chance in the field were better than prison.

Why You Went To Jail: Underground doctor for crime family.
Why You Chose War: Not wanting to rot in prison or become a target for rival criminals.

Dislikes: Navy, getting shot and explosions.
Fears: Spiders and mortars
Family: Grandparents- Eliza Samuel and Franklin Samuel.

Height: 5'8 ft
Weight: 187 lb
source.gif

"If ya get shot then try not to bleed to much, yeah?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back