• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Desert

hi, just question is it okay if my character is a child?

I know it seems like unlikely but err, well I think it would be interesting to play?

herocomlex said:
hi, just question is it okay if my character is a child?
I know it seems like unlikely but err, well I think it would be interesting to play?
I don't mind at all! You just accept the fact, though, that this child will die more easily in harsh conditions, and might be weaker when faced with certain challenges. In all, though, I have no issue with people making characters at any age!

You chance upon a man in the street. A beggar. He shakes a pathetic cup at you, allowing the coins to rattle, mockingly, as he leers. As you near him, three words come to mind that would best describe this pitiful human: stink, stank, stunk.

----

When the streets were dark, but there was enough light that no street lights were lit-

"Penny for a beggar," a startling voice said right in front of me, making me lose my step.

I hadn't noticed it first, but when I did....Oh, I could smell him too. The smell of death meat.

(I'm not a bad man, you know. I have paid my depths if more so. I have done my part.)

In its teeth was covered in mold and inside his eyes were this cold -

That think didn't look like a man anymore. More of just another big pile of trash that had been thrown away.

could smell its stink - the smell was polluting all the air around him.

Then -

Then he smiled whit his whole mouth, making everything worse.

Now it was sneering at me, rattling cup in his hands - making it sing unwanted music mockingly.

The man probably thought I was interested in giving him a money for the look of it. And I almost did, only to make him stop smiling for a second. But I kept myself straight, not didn't give in at the temptation.

So I kept walking, didn't listen it talking - step by step, farther away. Soon there was no dog and all my worries got away.

But as the street light went on, and further up.... there was the same Dog waiting, sitting in its own shit.

No, I'm not kidding.

It was the same man.

In the same position as I last saw him.

He was - once again - sneering at me, rattling its pathetic cup.

Just as excited as before.

This time, I stopped. I stopped and looked at that man.

Oh, I remember him.

The man looked different now than back then I killed him in an alley. It had been just like this night if I remembered correctly.

It seemed that even in its death he still stank like rotting meat he was.

--------------------------------------

I wrote here, so .....that's that.

Probably not what you wanted... welp.

herocomlex said:
You chance upon a man in the street. A beggar. He shakes a pathetic cup at you, allowing the coins to rattle, mockingly, as he leers. As you near him, three words come to mind that would best describe this pitiful human: stink, stank, stunk.
----

When the streets were dark, but there was enough light that no street lights were lit-

"Penny for a beggar," a startling voice said right in front of me, making me lose my step.

I hadn't noticed it first, but when I did....Oh, I could smell him too. The smell of death meat.

(I'm not a bad man, you know. I have paid my depths if more so. I have done my part.)

In its teeth was covered in mold and inside his eyes were this cold -

That think didn't look like a man anymore. More of just another big pile of trash that had been thrown away.

could smell its stink - the smell was polluting all the air around him.

Then -

Then he smiled whit his whole mouth, making everything worse.

Now it was sneering at me, rattling cup in his hands - making it sing unwanted music mockingly.

The man probably thought I was interested in giving him a money for the look of it. And I almost did, only to make him stop smiling for a second. But I kept myself straight, not didn't give in at the temptation.

So I kept walking, didn't listen it talking - step by step, farther away. Soon there was no dog and all my worries got away.

But as the street light went on, and further up.... there was the same Dog waiting, sitting in its own shit.

No, I'm not kidding.

It was the same man.

In the same position as I last saw him.

He was - once again - sneering at me, rattling its pathetic cup.

Just as excited as before.

This time, I stopped. I stopped and looked at that man.

Oh, I remember him.

The man looked different now than back then I killed him in an alley. It had been just like this night if I remembered correctly.

It seemed that even in its death he still stank like rotting meat he was.

--------------------------------------

I wrote here, so .....that's that.

Probably not what you wanted... welp.
It's what I wanted and also not what I wanted. I'm so sorry, but for a post that will focus on detailed RP, I cannot allow this type of English. It was a tough call, and I am very sorry I had to do this, but it had to be done...

I'll be making a map, so that we may better communicate where our characters are and where they are moving. You need simply post here to tell others where your character is, so that we may coordinate! Otherwise, we have no idea when they meet, and whatnot.

I know it's a little bit early, but could both Neith and Raven be looking upon the very same river?

Also, really looking forward to the map - would really help to clear confusions like this one.

I thought the same - that's why I made her at the very end of it in case. c: I imagine it's a pretty long river.

Hello! Just confirming if you are still accepting new more people? I just want to make sure before I get into anything.

Guys, I cannot RP anymore. I'm so sorry for any lead ons I did, and I really regret having done this without first realising I should have a set amount of time to RP per week. Sorry again.

Completely understandable Meph! Is it cool that by chance I could take this over? I have plenty of experience with DMing and the like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back