Other The demons underworld | Draft

_-Mr. Fake Octopus-_

She hit the floor
Sunday morning, bright and early. Sans got up and stretched. Her wings spread wide, nocking over a few things from her desk at the end of her bed. She got out of bed and slipped on some slippers, along with a cream-coloured turtle-neck with a little hand-stitched rose in the center and normal ol' black basketball shorts to top it all off. She walked down the hall happy as ever, she couldn't hold it in and slid down the stairs on a skateboard that was lying next to her.
"Heya, bro!" She called down into the kitchen, where Papyrus was cooking something for breakfast
"Finally awake, I see?" Papyrus chuckled
"Eh? Isn't it mornin' or did I sleep in?"
"Its nearly 12:00!"
"Whoops! Sorry, bro." She kicked the board into her hands and set it on the couch, all while walking towards the kitchen.
"No, no. Its alright. This isn't the first time you've slept in! Now, your almost la-"
"My meeting! Your right! Thanks, Papyrus!" Sans waved goodbye and ran out the door
"I prepared your lunch. Its on the counter!" Papyrus huffed, it was a bit to late, Sans was already out the door and running through snowdin. A while later Sans arrived, she knocked on the rusty brown door. It slowly opened, and there Asgore stood. Tall and proud.
"Er- Sir Asgore! Hello!" Sans quickly stood up straight and looked up at him.
"Please, just Asgore. Your Sans, correct?"
"Yes, s- Asgore!" She was a bit nervous, this was her first time meeting with Asgore since.... the incident."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back