The Demon Led Yakuza - Remake [Inactive]

Alexei had no doubt that he was being insulted by the new comer. She was speaking in Japanese and he thought he'd made it clear that he couldn't understand the words at all. She was either doing this out of spite or she had something to discuss with mister Liang. Of course the fact that she wasn't exactly facing mister Liang evidenced that she was doing the former. However, Alexei was not a person with so short a fuse. It was not in his right to dictate how one went about their life, but merely offered suggestions to make it less of a headache for him.

There was only so much one man could do however.

"I am not so frightened at the prospect of my blood being drunk. I am also doing as you instruct me miss Claire."

Before he spoke he took out the shards from his chest and sucked the blood-laced vodka from the shards. He was basically recycling his blood to give heal his wounds faster than they already should. That amount of blood has him speaking in proper English for the day. There were many shards and he did take his sweet time nursing them before he spoke.

"I am certain that just disturbed you, miss Claire, but I am not sorry at all. Shame that my last stock of vodka is gone now. So I trust you are aware of why I'm here then? Both of you?"

Claire Kaziyama

Claire blinked before she spoke "You didnt disturb me at all. I roam these halls every day and every night to keep watch." maybe Claire had been a bit tough on him. No biggie "Here." she walked over to him, letting him have her wrist. Seeing as the wounds are only going a bit more faster just because he was taking the blood off the shards. He needed a full patch of blood just so he would heal faster "It'll be faster this way then taking the blood off the shards and wind up cutting yourself again." her expression was still blank.

Doing this was a bit weird, seeing as she never fed anyone her blood unless she was attacked and bitten. Claire never let that happen though. "I am not aware why you're here though, Alexei. I was never informed on why. I just knew you were coming, thats all." she told him, waiting for him to react to her wrist first before answering.

• Liang Miyazaki

Liang smiled at Alexei and said in an understanding voice, "Of course Alex-san. Do not worry I forgive you. I completely understand this situation particularly happens quite often actually. I am often confused as a female--in male or female clothes. To be honest I have always just cross dressed for no real apparent reasons but merely as a reflex or a hobby of sorts," The huli jing stopped for a moment and nodded about being bros and all. "That sounds fine, it's nice to have friends, yes? This relationship will be strictly professional and all. And yes, let's forget this never happened. It would be better for your sake, not mine because I'm quite used to it," The brunette continued in a friendly tone.

He was quite understanding if you haven't realized. He has put too many people through this situation to count. He felt bad a lot but others it was quite amusing. This time Liang did feel bad but amused nonetheless. The male noticed Claire as she entered the room. "Kurea kon'nichiwa!Watashi wa chōdo betsu no kazoku kara, Roshia kara koko ni Arekkusu ni aisatsu shita.Nani mo machigatteinai shinpaishinaide kudasai. (Hello Claire! I was just greeting Alex here from Russia from a different family. Do not worry nothing is wrong.)" Liang said, smiling reassuringly.

Liang then tried to not say anything about how Alex just insulted her a little. He figured it wouldn't be a wise choice, knowing something unpredictable could happen. "Well, Alex-san, I have just known of your whereabouts and when you came. I had not received any information of the reason your presence is here," He said, being very truthful. He had only just received the news from a foot soldier. After all, he was training the useless maggots, as he called, of his army.

• Shinobu Hasegawa

Shinobu nodded and said, "Most definitely. Although we are far from actual 'teenagers' considering we are all over a century old." He was quite blunt, did I mention? Shinobu did not refrain from getting to the subject. The blackette was always like this, nothing wrong though. Well, perhaps it was because of his father. That man was blunt and never strayed from the subject. Being the known head of the clan it was pretty oblivious he would take everything seriously.

The Pheonix listened to Zack some more, glancing at Kiyoshi and him once or twice. "Well, I suppose it has been a while. A month or so at the least," Shinobu said after counting a bit in his mind. He liked hanging out with the others for reasons. One, they were close in age for sure or at least appearance. Two, it was just pure fun and entertainment for him. Three, this was a way for the tense boy to relax.

"Shirts, huh? Those sounds interesting, we could wear them when we feel. But, I figure it's going to be a bit expensive but we could handle it. Zack, I personally think it's a good idea," Shinobu said after Zack's own announcement of his idea. He thought about this further in his mind, it wouldn't be half bad. He chuckled after hearing Zack's last statement. "Of course," Wow, a chuckle was rare to get out of Shinobu. He hadn't really laughed in a while.

Shinobu raised an eyebrow at his fellow lieutenant. "I'm guessing you spent all your money on manga and such?" He asked, sighing slightly. But his eyes grew wide when he heard of this limited edition Sasuke Uchiha action figure. "Okay, I'll trust you on this one. I tried to get my hands on one but they sold out. I'll feed you but try not to get anything really expensive, okay?" Shinobu said, in a slightly threatening tone. You do not double cross this guy. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER! Or you shall find yourself in a ditch with him standing over you with a knife, Kay?

"Well I suppose this has something to do with your leader then. Either he forgot the deal already or someone else has been superseding his authority. I see no other possibility really, but maybe you could shed some light on how the criminal underground is structured here and how it works, yes? I would love to at least know the kind of information that will trickle down to me."

Alexei had surrendered himself in service to the Salvati for a month. These were questions he should have asked and researched before saying yes to the opportunity. He didn't have any qualms about being someone else's grunt but it may have been more to the Salvati advantage had the Romanovs sent Viktor or Nikolai or Moskvin. Those two rarely ever think outside the box or for themselves for that matter. They could send Sergei or Natasha but then again those two are always full of themselves or unable to accept the fact that they were in another culture all together. No, the most stable delegate they could send to Japan was Alexei, had the most sense and actually had a head on his shoulders not weapons nor egos.

Still he wondered just how he'd be treated as auxiliary here and what's his first job. He didn't fault the Salvati leadership for not welcoming him, he wasn't that important and the boss may or may not be attended by a few supernatural geisha.

This Claire person had offered herself to him, but Alexei's pride isn't just about to take that from her. He'd be weak if he caved in and there was also another person to witness the deed. It felt wrong to feed off a vampire who you just met, it was like she was asking him to kiss her then and there. Did I mention he'd think himself as weak if he did. Well it's worth mentioning all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Liang Miyazaki

Liang's face grew serious, less feminine in appearance. Not much, just a little. "Well, I'm sure Boss is very busy now, at least what I think. I suppose I could tell you about how this all works. You see, there is a rival family to ours, the Akumu. They are very similar to us in ways of branching but other than that we are completely different. They are very dangerous and our archrivals of course," Liang explained and suddenly took out a scroll from out of nowhere. Well, I wouldn't say nowhere , considering he got it from a pocket in his dress.

The brunette unrolled it and on it was a small branch of positions. "Okay, so here we have the Boss, consigliere, lieutenants, and soldiers. But, I'm sure you know of how this is grouped, yes? Well, the Akumu use the same system we use. Kiyomi Akumu is head of the Akumu family, she took over after her husband died. Well, this is what our sources tell us. She has a son, Kiyoshi, who is heir to be leader next. We have their consigliere, Yami. Lieutenants, Shinobu Hasegawa, Ash Nero Faulkner, and Zack. The rest are unknown," He added. This was a lot to sink in at once but he was sure Alexei could handle it.

"Okay, Alex-san. There are a lot more mafias and yakuza but this particular family is the worse. You should always keep your guard up, they have people everywhere," Liang said, in a serious tone. He then smiled, to lighten the mood. "Now you get it, hai?"

Claire Kaziyama

Shrugging at Alexei she made her way back to Liang. She spoke to Liang "Jōshi wa sudeni kare ni ko no subete o tsūchi shinakereba narimasen. Watashi wa anata ga subete de kono koto ni tsuite kare ni tsūchi suruhitsuyōgāru riyū o shiranai. Shikashi, watashi wa sore wa daijōbuda to omoimasu. Tonikaku, watashitachiha sanpo o toru hitsuyō ga arimasu ka? Watashi wa kanari taikutsuda to watashi wa ima, yaku patorōru no bagu jōshi ni shitakunai. Kare ga shite junbi ga dekitara, watashi wa kare ni hōkoku-sho o oshiete kuremasu. Anata ga kokoro o ikenai baai, hari?" (The boss should have told him all of this already. I dont know why you need to inform him about this at all. But, I guess it is alright. Anyway, should we take a stroll around? I am quite bored and I do not wish to bug the Boss about patrol right about now. I will tell him the report once he's out and ready. If you dont mind, Liang?)

Claire didnt mean to talk so much. But it was needed to make sense. She sighed lightly "Anata ga shitai baai ni hitsuyō ni ikenai. Sore ga nani o shitai no baai wa, arekusei kaisha o tamotsu koto ga dekiru. Tabun kare no mawari ya, sorera no sen ni sotte nanika o shimeshite imasu.." (You dont need to if you want. You could keep Alexei company if thats what you want. Maybe show him around or something along those lines.)

@LadyNerdington

Now there was the face of a man. Liang began to explain the situation as best as he could while Alexei listened attentively to the lecture.

"Okay so let me gettening this straightening. The Salvati are fighting Akumu because reason yes? Akumu is dangerous, like interrupted hibernation bear cub in winter with AK? Command structerening is likenening to simili- simil- simil- the same as Mother Russia. Then boss woman murder husband to business take over? They have consiler name Yahmee, then lutenants long name, crazy long name and what his face. yes I understanding now. What should be Alexei be doing though?"

That was the million Rubble question that was on Alexei's mind. He was sent here to help but had no idea how to go about doing said help. Sergei had simply relayed the orders from Vladimir. He was to do as the Salvati boss commanded for the duration of a month. It could extend longer depending on the situation and how it unfolds. That was a clear command but Alexei felt like he needed to know more and they were hiding something from him.

• Liang Miyazaki

Liang turned to Claire and smiled. "Watashi wa, Claire-chan o shitte iru ndakedo, shinsetsu ni naritai. Watashi no mawari o sanpo suru no ga daisukida ga, watashi wa todomarubekida to omou. Anata wa watashi ga nani o imi suru ka shitte ireba, toraburu no uchi Alex-san ni tamochimasu. Anata wa, wa i, watashitachiha tashika ni issho ni chīsana sanpo o shinakereba watashitachi to issho ni aruku koto ga dai kangei shite iru? (I know, Claire-chan but I just want to be kind. I would love to stroll around but I think I should stay. To keep Alex-san out of trouble, if you know what I mean. You're more than welcome to walk with us if we do indeed take a small walk together, yes?)"

The said man then turned to Alexei and nodded. "That's pretty much it. However, Kiyomi did love her husband very much and did not kill him, at least that we know of. Now, I'll tell you about the Salvati branch's leader and etc. the leader of course is Hakuro Salvati and he has his 'wife', who is actually a man, Karasu Salvati. Their relationship is quite strange really but moving on. The Consigliere, one of Boss's lovers, is Ririko Takashi. She's a vampric Halfling. I am a lieutenant and Claire-chan here is an assassin. There are other lieutenants but I do not see them much anymore," Liang explained in detail. He then pondered on why Alexei would be here for a month but nothing came to him. "I swear I have no idea why you are here. In the meantime, do you have any questions?" He said lastly.

"I think I might be fine on my own... unless you could recommend the most delicious pre-cooked meals?" The lady said as he looked at her with an odd look. Or at least Vallota thought it was odd, like one of those glances that women give men to seduce the poor man into getting them expensive things and as a Lilim, she knew that type of face anywhere. She giggled for a moment and started to play with her hair. But before she spoke, she noticed the old lady showed up right next to May. "Well... I can't tell you what is the most delicious, but where I could spend money buying someone else's cooking, I sell my own cooking and this girl being my only customer for the last 10 years, can tell you this old lady knows a thing or two. But I'll leave for you to decide, my dear. Heh heh heh. Right this way, ladies." The lady smiled as he headed for the right, walking over to a closed steel door.

May had not noticed the store owner come up to her, and was a bit surprised when the old lady started speaking. The woman spoke of how she cooked everything in this store herself, and she couldn't help but be impressed. She took a quick look around at everything in the shop, her lips parting slightly in amazement. What was this demon doing with all her time? She should have been more focused with cooking! In another lifetime, perhaps, this girl could be known as a five-star chef. In France!

"Right this way, ladies." the old woman said, and May immediately snapped out of her day dreaming. She did not follow, though, for she instead looked to the suspicious steel door with caution. The girl was unsure whether or not she should follow - this was the first time she had even seen this store. She didn't know much about it. But, then again...

Her stomach let out a low grumble before the demon took a hesitant step forward, glancing at the younger girl beside her before following the old woman towards the door.

It was like any other day in the outskirts of Garandou. The morning had been a beautiful day, with the crisp air blowing joyfully, as if inviting one and all to come take a leisurely stroll. Cherry blossom trees swayed merrily in the wind, while the blossoms themselves jumped, dipped, and swirled in the wind like an ocean, surrounding the passerbys and brushing their skin in a feathery lover's touch. The perfect day, for some. Of course, everything good comes to an end. And, even on a day such as this, this tenet held true.

At night, the very breeze that so vibrantly wafted across the landscape in the morning became a wild tempest of swirling winds. Thunder rolled across the sky, intermittently lighting up the landscape. In a nondescript graveyard, off the beaten path, it happened. There was a single cherry blossom tree at the center of this resting place. Legend said that this particular tree's blossom's had a particularly red hue due to the blood of the people buried beneath its roots. On this night, whipping back and forth in the wind, the tree was struck by a powerful bolt of lighting. Unlike any natural phenomenon, this lightning was a golden arc of energy, as if tethering the Heavens to Earth. The ground rumbled, then split open with a tremendous roar, as if the Devil himself were attempting to claw his way out of the depths of Hell. Tombstones cracked, crumbled, and shattered. Dust, rubble, and sticks from the surrounding area was kicked into a frenzy, and a bone-chilling howling began, getting louder and louder, as if announcing the arrival of someone... or something . As quickly as it had come, the phenomenon ceased.

However, had anyone been there to witness the eerie event, they would have sworn that something enormous, a gargantuan hooded thing had fallen from the sky and disappeared into the silence and darkness of the night. Of course, had anyone seen anything, they would most likely have had a psychotic breakdown. Perhaps it was better, then, that in the morning, the cemetary was as pristine as ever. But, if one looked close enough, one could make out the smallest of knicks in the cherry blossom tree's trunk. The marks looked somewhat akin to those made by... claws... and scythes...

As she heard the other girl's stomach grumble softly, while she seemed cautious her stomach might have known what was about to happen. As the elderly store owner opened the door, she put a little stamp underneath to keep it from closing on them. "Now then... Seeing as you are a new customer... You can take as much as your hands can carry and I think this time, I'll only charge... 1/2 of what your total comes up to." She said as she waited for the ladies get themselves sorted out. The room was actually quite a spacious freezer. The moment you step inside, you could see meals upon meals for days. Perhaps even longer than that.

"You name it. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Dessert. She almost makes just about anything. She literally has cookbooks in her home." Vallota said with a small laugh. She searched about without hesitation as she knew what she wanted. By the time she had finished, she had about two large sacks filled with pre-cooked meals.

Fushojiki woke rather late into the morning. He was sure that most of the Akumu family members were already up. He stretches in bed while yawning before throwing his sheets over him and getting up. He changes into some black clothing as per his preferred color. After he tidied up his room and himself, Fushojiki makes his way outside. Stepping out into the sunlight, Fushojiki squints his eyes. Being a demon of shadow properties, the sun always made him irritable. Putting on a pair of shades, Fushojiki sluggishly walks to the kitchen area to eat something. On the way there, he notices three family members talking. Not a fan of socializing with others, Fushojiki shadow walks to avoid being seen. Plunging into the shadows was similar to stepping through a heavy mist, but every movement was energy draining. Stepping out of the shadows, Fushojiki noticed two people already inside. The half-blood demon sighs. Opening the door, he steps in to see the head honcho of the Akumu clan herself and a lieutenant. Ash if Fushojiki remembered correctly.

"Hello ma'am and sir." he says with a slight bow before walking towards the refrigerator to make a ham sandwich. Fushojiki hopes that they won't talk to him about much. He was always slightly awkward in socializing situations and the the leader of the family, Kiyomi was frequently friendly. Also, a lieutenant was here as well who seemed tired, and smelt like blood. He was probably back from a recent mission. Hopefully he isn't grumpy.

"Nothink coming to minding really. Was curious if you knowing why I was coming was all, yes. Thanking you for all the help. Now I just wait for bossman yes. Unless you have job for me?"

It seemed that not everyone in the Salvati family was privy as to why a Russian vampire would be among them as an auxiliary. Alexei wondered just how many more secrets the Salvati boss was hiding from them all. Still as long as obedience and discipline was maintained Alexei was sure that this family wouldn't need his help for long. There was only ever so much a single vampire could do, regardless of nationality. He was supernatural in nature, but compared against other supernaturals he was just another guy. If this was a human affair then everything would be simple and it'd get done with in a week, but he was up against supernatural creatures.

"Hello, Fushojiki." Ash responded, nodding, leaning on his elbow. Well, then. If he was up, then most of the clan was up as well. His disgust for the light was well known, and so, no one would've had probably woken him up. He left the half demon in piece, knowing that he wouldn't want to be deranged. He took a large drink from his champagne cup, and put it down, making almost to no sound, with only the clink of the glass colliding with the table audible. The Halfling poured some more champagne in his wine glass, the golden sparkling liquid making a swishing and tinkling sound of liquid. Ash swirled the bubbling alcoholic drink around, watching it with odd fascination with his crimson eyes.

He then looked up to his boss, who was only a inch taller than he was. Ash resisted his temptation to nod off and said the things that he wanted to say much time before. "So, Boss. Was there any altercation between us and the Salvati family? It's not been very long since I have arrived here, and I would want to update myself on the news..." The dark haired man asked, looking directly in her eyes, not as a sign as rudeness, which he detested, but as respect. "After all, I've heard some news from Russian Demons back in Europe. There's been a vampire group that dispatched one of their kin to the Salvati. I've not heard anything else than that he arrived at their headquarters a few days before I did." He hadn't contact with electricity since he flew on the air plane, after all, most of his job overseas was to kill. That piece of information was one that he stumbled upon luckily, until he heard that the vampire was one that would help the Salvati. He was going to call, but the lines were busy, and being at least a continent apart didn't help the case. Ash was worried about the telephone being tapped too.

@UnholyRedemption

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Liang Miyazaki

Liang nodded to the Russian vampire. "Of course, you are very welcome. The Boss will possibly come soon, I mean he might be busy with other affairs, hai? Well, I couldn't possibly ask anything for you to do for me. I think I can handle my own," He said, smiling politely.

Although Liang was talking, his mind was wandering more. Why exactly was the Russian vampire here? Was there trouble with the Akumu? There were so many questions yet no definite answer. The possibilities surged through the Chinese's head. There wasn't much use thinking over this however. The Boss had his reasons which Liang had to respect. It was none of his business to butt into.

Claire Kaziyama

Claire stood there, not really saying anything. Her eyes looking like she was bored but she wasnt. Being quiet was her deadly weapon. Its what made her an assassian. What more could be explained of her? Her blue eyes shifted at Liang and studied him carefully. He was thinking. Either questioning himself or silently questioning the Russian vampire. Who knew what would be going on in his head? Mind readers but thats about it. Claire then brought her eyes to the russian vampire. Eyeing him carefully. Watching for any signs of threat of him. If the boss wanted this Russian Vampire here, then he couldnt have been a threat.

But that didnt stop Claire from being suspecious. For all she knew, he could be a spy for someone or something. It made her even more wary as she grabbed the hilt of her sword, but didnt dare to pull it out. Now that she thought about it, she was a idiot for trying to offer him blood. Her eyes narrowed on instinct at the man.

May's eyes lit up once again, taking in the near-breathtaking scene of all the pre-cooked meals. She almost squealed with delight as she picked up one packaged food after another, snatching up much more than her arms could carry. She smiled brightly as she nearly danced over to the elderly woman. "Could you ring these up for me, please?" she asked, gesturing to the checkout counter before walking over and dropping her things on it. She hummed happily as she slid her wallet out of her back pocket.

As she waited for the elderly woman to name a price, the demon felt intensely satisfied. Usually May just lounges around her house, wasting time before it was time to go to work, but today she actually got her groceries before complaining about her lack of food in her fridge for a week. Of course, she's completely different at work: she gets any and every task done as soon as possible without question. She's like a whole different person when in uniform.

"So, how much?" she asked the woman.

((Weh, don't die Demon Led Yakuza! Don't die!))

• Liang Miyazaki

Liang shook his head out from the thoughts. This much worrying will give him gray hair, maybe being bald if it helps. He sighed and ran a hand through his chocolate locks, throwing them behind his back. He was beginning to feel absolutely uncomfortable. For once, in his qi pao. His back was getting incredibly itchy as the silk rubbed against it constantly. He needed to feel the cloth of his other 'male' clothes. Female's were enjoyable to wear but they did incredibly difficult things to him. The brunette could feel the tight dress suffocate his breathing a little. To think of it, it had been quite a few months since he wore this particular choice of clothing. His body had filled out a little more, yes I'm saying he's gotten a 'little' bit chubbier. You can't blame him, he is actually a man. No, he did not gore himself over massive helpings of food, but instead ate lots of sweet thing.

Pocky, cotton candy, bags of chips, you name it. It was very delicious, but he was growing tired of it. The same thing everyday for a long while. He felt his legs growing tired, he had been standing this entire time. Tired as in 'I-don't-want-to-stand-anymore'. His hair was starting to bother him now, too. It was nice to leave it long, it was too much of a hassle to cut it anyways. The soft silk like thread grew back like a weed. Fast, and large in amount. It was his mother's genes working of course. She had long beautiful hair, a shade darker might I add. Speaking of the woman, he had inherited his crystal clear, porcelain skin from her too. Her feminine charm, like how she charmed his father. Liang shook his head again, his mind was wandering.

@keizerin

"Hmm Seems that went well for you." Lily said with a sweet smile as she rung every last thing May picked out. Her total came up to about $240.00 but with a First Visit bonus that she offers to her first-timers, May's total came up to $120.00. "Well then, for all this, you would originally owe $240.00, but since it is your first time, I'm only charging you... Half of that. Will that be all, my dear?" Lily said with a sweet smile. As she awaited May's answer and her payment, she put all of May's meals into one of her many sacks that she makes grocery bags. "Well then. It seems you found all you were looking for, right?" Vallota asked with a sweet smile.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back