• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

the demon hunting sister pact

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
Once there was a family, they were happy and lived in a mansion near a shrine. Then one night under the new moon, demons came into the house and killed the family but two girls. They were able to protect themselves. The family was as close as a family could be. The girls survived but sadly their family did not. Now the siblings hunt every and all demons and kill them showing no mercy as they avenge their family.

Nichole woke and held her head. She sighed and got up looking around her room as she stretched. The teen brushed her hair and got ready for the day. She brushed her teeth and hair. Then went to make breakest. Nichole had to train again today after school.

I groaned and slammed my fist down on the blaring alarm beside me. I sat up and stretched, yawning. A few muscles cracked as I stood and pulled on a sports bra and some sweatpants.

Nichole finished cooking and waited for her sister. She sighed and thought of just leaving her this morning but thought against it. Nichole started eating quickly and downed her juice. "Cmon sis we're gonna be late!" Grabbing her backpack. She tapped her food and sighed. Nichole cleaned her glasses and grabbed her keys.

"I'm coming," I grumbled. I pulled on a tanktop and grabbed my bag, making sure I had my usual guns. I walked down the stairs after pulling my hair into a ponytail.

Nichole gave her her breakfast and said"cmon." Walking to the car her bow and arrows on her shoulder. Nichole got in and waited for her sister. She started to read a book and put in her ear buds listening to 'bad apple'. Hey she loved anime and vocaloid songs.

Nichole sighed and then shined her arrow heads. She kept an eye on their surroundings and thought back to that night. Nichole shook her head and rubbed her temples. She made herself smile by thinking happy thoughts.

I glanced at my sister, noticing as she rubbed her temples. Just like mom, I thought. I shook my head and focused on the road.

Nichole paid attention to their surroundings again and saw the school come into view. She grabbed her backpack and bow and arrows.

I whipped into a parking space and shut off the car. Looking at Nichole, I pulled out a twenty dollar bill. "Emergency only," I said and handed her the cash.

Nichole nodded and got out."thanks for the ride. "Smiling softly and put on her backpack and stiff. She started to walk into the building and put her stuff up.

I pulled up outside of Murray's Bar and Grill. I put two guns in my pockets just in case before getting out and locking the car. I sighed before going in.

"Hey, Murray," I said as the burly man came to the counter. "The usual." He set down a glass before me and filled it full of vodka.

The bell rang and Nichole got up and held her books to her chest. She started walking to honors english III and was so lost in thought she crashed into karu.

I downed my drink and pulled out my phone. I sent a few messages to different people before ordering a Coke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back