• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Defiance

Sparky would wave with a foot. "it wasn't the bugs I was after. I worked the moodiness out of him."

Gear nodded, not quite understanding but not questioning to elaborate further. His audios recieved a high-pitched scream and Gear was on alert, notifying the others "Alert: Human screaming, presumably female." Gear pointed to the direction he heard the scream. The sound was strangely familiar and Gear activated his thermal vision, trying to determine the distance.

Kage heard the scream. "The Defiance is at work! I'll save the innocent." She grinned and pulled down her mask and sat down on the window sill, using her listening devices. She looked back and her voice was deeper through the mask. "Let's go ladies." She then would jump, but you would see her fly, with some of her gears she just installed.

Gear stared at Kage as she flew off out the window, then back at Mickel, wondering what the two mechs should do about the situation.

"gimme a minute. I need to get dressed... out, go on. Vamoose." Mickel pushes gear out of the room and sparky follows along. "i'll catch up." He closes the door. He then puts on his civilian skin suit.

Gear moved out of the room quickly, Sparky had climbed onto his shoulder hitching a ride and the two robots waited outside the door for Mickel. Deciding he might take a while, Gear tested his weapons systems and brought out the duel daggers from his arms, content as he reviewed his battle file and activated the battle computor, Gear waited.

Shortly, a pink haired high school girl emerged from the room. "this is Michelle, my innocent persona. A rich French exchange student who rarely ever turns up to school." He... she had spoken with a male voice, now it changes, sounding more female and with a very slight French accent. "let's go."

Gear nodded in acknowledgement to Mickel err Michelle he corrected himself. "Michelle: Part of Mickel?" Gear. watched the other carefully before looking to the door. He walked to it and opened the door and peeked through, seeing it was safe, Gear walked out, green optics ablaze and walked through the hallway to the enterance.

"yes. Mickel part of Michelle." she says, following gear. "Screw hallways." Michelle would fire a grapple from under her wrist and flings herseljg out the window. Landing gracefully outside.

Kage would locate the screaming. A woman would be on her bottom in a alleyway, robot police towering over her. Mike would swoop down, stabbing the robot through its back. His head would turn and he aimed the gun at Kage. He growled. "Stay away- oh. Kage." The woman would continue screaming and then man fell, dead. "Don't worry." He would pick up the injured woman. Kage frowned. "I wanted to save her!!!" Mike smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back