the death of a hero

Halsey

I'll stand witness to my own demise
hello! my name is halsey, i'm not new to roleplaying but i am new to the site, so i hope to make some friends? i'm 15, genderfluid so that kind of changes as well as pan. anyway uh-- thanks for stopping by?

hello! my name is halsey, i'm not new to roleplaying but i am new to the site, so i hope to make some friends? i'm 15, genderfluid so that kind of changes as well as pan. anyway uh-- thanks for stopping by?
Hey there! Welcome to the site, it's great to have you.
I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're ever interested. (:

Hey! Welcome to the site. I hope you'll enjoy it here! There's some important links in my signature. 😉

I like your title~

So what kind of RP are you interested in? How are you finding the site so far? :D

So what kind of RP are you interested in? How are you finding the site so far? :D

im really into a lot, lol. it's a really long list but my favourites are fantasy, post-modern, science fiction like cyberpunk era, futurism. modern, but with fantasy in it as well. fandoms too, but that's a shorter list. stuff like black butler, aot, mainly. i really like the site so far! kinda just playing around to get the hang of it for reals but i think it's cool!

I might be pitching a real-time Sci-fi game on discord as well as in the forums so I'll make sure you see the interest check. I hope you find what you want. <3

I actually really like that song! My title comes from it c:
I love the song too. Alec is one of my favorite artists, easily top 3. I listen to his stuff every day. His newest release is amazing and I've had it on repeat for the past couple of days. Halsey Halsey

I love the song too. Alec is one of my favorite artists, easily top 3. I listen to his stuff every day. His newest release is amazing and I've had it on repeat for the past couple of days. Halsey Halsey

i honestly love his stuff! it's so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back