• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Deadly Academy: Magic Assassins

Haru needed to get away he began to sidestep away from the edge. Then rushed forward just before he got close. "SHO!" Sho popped out from his hat and blew smoke filling half of the ring. Haru punched in front of him where he last saw Klick before the smoke went up.

Surprised by the smoke Klick threw up his guard. Then he felt Haru fist make contact with his arms, blowing him out of the smoke. And onto the ground. Klick did not move for a few seconds. "He has smoke screen to. I don't think I can win like this... ARGH JOB CHANGE ARCHER"

Suddenly his body flashed green. Goggles. Appeared over his eyes and and a green quiver on his back with the symbol of a bow. He got up and a magic filled his hand in the shape of a blow. Klick pulled back the magic bow and shot an magic arrow through the center of the smoke

Sho whispered to Haru. "I don't smell him in the smoke move left left go left." Haru dodged left and heard something fly by he stayed in the smoke. "We may need to move Boss if he switched to long range he can take pot shots at us all day." Haru nodded. "And if we just run out there he'll shoot us no problem. It's a gamble but I got an idea." Sho grew again and the two ran out of the smoke in different directions. Sho went left Haru went right.

Klick saw 2 figures jump out the smoke. "Dodge this" klick turned his bow horizontal and pulled back. A spread of arrows fired across the ring in a cone shape. The. Klick rolled firing several arrows into the air above him finally klick back flipped firing several arrows at zero before landed facing Haru.

Zero glared at Klick and created a shield, the arrows incinerated "you wanna play dirty huh" he growled, glaring at klick intensely.

Klick dived out the way of the fire and drew his bow back. Charging the shot. Before he released he noticed Haru coming towards him. He smiled and kept his position. Suddenly arrows flew back down from the sky raining around klick. Klick then released his shot at the fox as he hid behind the rain of arrows. "This is a 2v2 Zero just because I could not attack you doesn't mean I won't"

Sho shot a stream of fire to dodge the arrow. While Haru smirked. "If they can burn I go some bad news for ya Full Body El Diablo!" Haru body was covered in flames all the arrows raining down burnt up when they got close. Haru pulled his fist back and went for a straight punch Sho was ready to back him up with a fire blast.

Klick smiled as Haru tried to burn the arrows. "Too bad you can't burn magic. Klick snapped his fingers and side stepped Haru's attack as the arrows explode all over Haru's body. Then held out his hand and spawned more arrows, and stabbed them into Haru causing a bigger explosion sending them both back. Klicks head hit the ground and he went rolling toward the edge of the ring. His vision became blurry as he struggled to focus on what happened to Haru.

Last edited by a moderator:
Koruba watched as everything went down, then suddenly both haru and Klick went flying to the edges of the ring, when Klick fell he hit his head. Well he is gonna be useless for a while she thought, then she aimed a shot at Haru and fired. She lunged for Klick to get her sword back, it was now her time to shine

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

As Koruba got up she noticed Haru charging Klick, she jumped to the side and waited for Haru to pass her and almost reach Klick so she could send an arrow flying to his head then run and kick him in the back. Hopefully the arrow would stun him long enough for her to push him out of the ring, that would be enough.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Haru stopped ducking behind Sho before he got close to the girl Sho sighed. "Hey Zero how about you help out a bit more then not at all!" Sho yelled. Haru rubbed his chest he was bleeding he tried not to show pain and looked at Klick hopefully he wasn't the only one on the ropes.

Last edited by a moderator:
They all showed promise one way or another but yet the ring remained unbroken. The students really were fighting for their lives... or the punishment... anyhow. Either way, he was almost impressed. They showed ambition and initiative. A good addition to their ranks, and after training... Yes. They had a fighting chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back