• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Walking

• Sol Harkness -

" Yeah... I guess. Still though, you need to eat too, even if you're not hungry. "

Sol reached into the cooks bag and got out two protein bars, handing one to Victoria.

" Not trying to be pushy, but if we lose the bag of food trying to run away or something, we are gonna be screwed if people start getting hungry... "

Victoria looked at him and said to him and said "Thanks for caring" she said graving the Bar from his hand and eating it even though she wasn't hungry. Victoria would then hear something coming from the woods and said "Sol do

You hear that or am I just tripping" she said looking at him

@Kai Ghoul

Last edited by a moderator:
Carter walked through the woods, leaves crunching under her black shoes as she re-adjusted her backpack that layed on her shoulders. She had heard something interesting in previous hours and decided to go and investigate but it turned out to be a rabbit that she, sadly, could not catch. The blonde didn't notice until now, but she had walked quite far from the camp and had just made it back. She made sure her hood was up and none of her hair was showing. The only facial feature you could see was her nose to her chin. Anything else was harder to see. 'That was a waste of time.' She thought, finally making it back to the camp. Carter ignored anybody near her or around her of any and all proximity to glace up at the sky. 'Around seven-ish...' She decided, walking over to her tent and crawling in. There was nothing for her to do, she was just a cook. She layed down on the rough terrain that the tent was layed on and sighed slightly. It was like this almost everyday for her. Being alone was fine for her, it was just the boredom that consumed her during being alone was what bothered her. It was just so.. boreing.

Most of Tiffany's day ended up a little boring. She was just a Medic, not to mention she was pregnant, so it wasn't like she could do much. At times, she did feel like she was a burden on the rest of the group, which she did not like. Good thing she could take care of herself. "Ugh, I feel like a whale." While she wasn't saying that to anyone, she was speaking her mind. Because her back started acting up, she just sat down on a nearby log by a Campfire. It sure was tough for her to walk and stand a lot, which she didn't like.

Jennifer walks up to Tiffany and waved at her and said "Hey Tiff,How the little baby going in there" she said looking at her smiling and waves at her belly.

@Shimakage Thunder

Victoria would look at Sol and said "I will be right back I am going to check out the camp grounds to see if there are any walkers or Z's around" she said grabbing her gun and knife and walk inside the woods.

@Kai Ghoul

Florence Rosemary Elm

Florence had woken up before most well she harden exactly woken as you can't wake without ever being asleep. She had spent the last few hours in the forest even though it never seemed like it she really cared for the group more than anything else. She was now working harder than ever because she wanted Tiffany to give birth to a healthy child.

Florence now trudged through the forest towards the campsite a backpack full of canned food from an abandoned town slung over her shoulder. She heard muffled footsteps and drew her gun as she walked towards camp. She soon arrived and walked towards Sol. "I heard a large group of the bitches, she'll need backup can you take this to The cooks," She said jamming the backpack into his arms before following Victoria

@Kai Ghoul @Amanda Cromwell

When greeted by Jennifer, Tiffany smiled and waved back. "I'm sure the baby is doing alright. Though I feel like a whale. Not sure if I can get much bigger because I have two more months to go." She chuckled at the thought as she held her stomach, patting it a bit when she felt kicking.

@Amanda Cromwell

Victoria looked at her and said "Okay Yea,You can join me if you want" she said looking at her. She would then see one of them and runs after it and jumps on it and dabbing the knife in the Z's Brain like always and says to Florence "That's how you do it" she said with a smirk and wipes off all the blood of her face.

@Shimakage Thunder

"Someone's a bit full of themselves aren't they" she said cocking her head and her pistol as she shot a walker a few trees back. "I personally don't like to smell of blood and grief we already get enough of that" as she finished her sentence she spun on her, heel and shot two walkers their blood marking the oaks around them

Vicky looked at her and walked up to her and took away her gun and gave her one of her knifes and said "I think if you knew better that using a gun out here isn't safe,we need to move and get out of here now" she said pooing at her and continues to walk

Florence turned on her heel following Victoria "Um actually it's perfectly safe it's a silencer gun so it doesn't signal other walkers and even if it didn't I did a walk around the perimeter for supplies this morning the closest zombies are 8 1/2 miles back and I killed at least 10 of them, and at there speed limit of .5 miles per hour we're fine. "So can I have my 30,000 dollar gun back or do I need to go get its matching katana"

When Jennifer showed her excitement for the baby, Tiffany was very happy. "Yeah, two more months of having a hard time sleeping and looking like a whale." she said, at least having a sense of humor. Now if it were someone else to say that, she'd probably take it offensively.

Jennifer smiles and said "When I was a little kid I always wanted to be a mother,but to late now since the world went to hell. If you don't mine I would be glad to help you out during your motherhood" she said smiling at her

Vicky looked at her and said "Whatever you say" she gives it back to her and continues to walk and said "Hey let's just make sure no Z's are around the or trying to get inside the camp" she said looking at her.

Florence returned her gaze her eyes not flickering until she pulled away "If you say so Boss, we should start in the east quadrant as that's usually the entrance that the Z's use" she said her eyes narrowing as she started to walk around the perimeter

(This is going to be my last post for a bit your character can split up if you want, I have school so k have to go)

Victoria smiled at her and said "Lead the way" she said walking her way to the perimeter. She then heard some noises of foot steps behind us. She hopes that it was Sammy or some other person coming though the woods

Florence rolled her eyes and followed Victoria until she heard the tell tale sound of walkers a slow footstep then a drag across the leaves of the forest. "Victoria you need to step back in three seconds exactly if you don't either the walker or my gun I'll get you" she said talking slowly as she started to ready her pistol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back