• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead is Awakening

Just Eria

One Thousand Club

newcreate.php

You guys all know all roleplay's have there own cs, but if you would include all these things:

Name:

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Bio (before all this happen):

appearance(i'd prefer realistic):

Weapons (of your choice, but don't over exaggerate. Ex:"Hi, i'm Steve and i have a Missile Launcher". Pick something you know would be used in such situation.):

Relationships:

other:

Please read the OCC for the rules and once cs is liked join in!

You can have as many character's as you want as long as your able to handle them all.

Like = Accepted

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_m7a904mFYN1r4fwg5.gif

Elizabeth Beaumont

"Zanna"

"I heard the screams of a little girl..."

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

latest

Personality:

Her tough exterior on the outside helps hide the soft heart inside. She hates to get close to anyone due to trust and abandonment issues, but if she does happy to fancy you she will love you like no other could.

Bio:

Abandoned at a young age, Elizabeth hopped from relative to relative who didn't necessarily want her. She fears rejection more than anything - being rejected by her own parents, and refuses to get attached to anyone just like she did not so long ago.

Weapons:

-Hammer

-Switchblade

giphy.gif

Relationships:

-Later-

Other:

She is a classic pianist.​

• Victoria Parker
    tumblr_llojm5VHeu1qzyt47o1_500.gif

Name

Victoria J Parker

Nickname

Vicky and Jenna

Eighteen

Female

Sexuality

Bi-sexual

Appearance

tumblr_inline_npg46wUogA1rb9fua_500.gif

I heard the screams of a little girl

"I heard the screams of a little girl..."

Name: Roxii Sicarius

Nickname: Shadow

Gender: Genderfluid [For simplicity's sake, use the pronouns "she/her" by default]

Sexuality: Demisexual, bi-romantic

Personality: Roxii would remind you of the stereotypical "shy, quiet kid in the back of the class who's very intelligent and seems innocent and sweet, but you know very well not to piss her off because you know she'll literally tear you apart from the inside out" type of person. She hardly ever speaks, which would make her seem mute, but she'll speak when absolutely necessary. A mysterious character, she gives off an air that is quite intimidating. Despite the cold glares, harsh reactions, and the rare fiery words of hate, Roxii is kind and caring and is determined to protect those around her. It's difficult to push her over the edge given her level-headedness and control over her emotions—which helps her think straight—, but she is not one you want to get angry. If you provoke her, you might as well have made your death wish.

Bio: Before the end of the world, Roxii was living alone. She gained many of her skills and scars in back-alley fighting, having people bet on her to take her opponents down by either beating the hell out of them or, to add some excitement for the audience, in a knife fight. She used to be innocent and sweet instead of ruthless, savage, and cold-blooded. Her father was in the military and taught her many hand-to-hand combat strategies and how to handle weapons, including handguns, bows, and rifles, and before he left to be shipped off, he bought her her favourite weapons: a crossbow, a sniper rifle, and a revolver. Unfortunately, he died on the battlefield when she was twelve years old. Her and her mother were devastated, and Roxii thought that it couldn't get any worse. But it did. Her mother started showing unusual signs of an illness and, within a couple years of her father's death, her mother passed away due to Dercum's disease when Roxii was only 14. The teen tried surviving on her own, determined to finish high school, and soon found out that she could fight for money, making that her hobby. She graduated high school in the top 10% of her class and never did find a job, but that was okay with her; she was making hundreds—and occasionally thousands—of dollars a day. She was hoping to save enough money to go to college to study game design or animation, but her plans were cut short by the apocalypse.

Appearance:

Hairstyle +Facial Structure:

proxy.php

Roxii's hair is style in a tomboy style, much like the picture in the spoiler above, and has a facial structure similar to the one above. However, her hair is a pitch black with deep blue streaks, like the colours used in this spoiler:

Eyes:

proxy.php

proxy.php
Roxii has heterochromia iridum and her eyes, as shown in the spoilers above, are a bright silver and an icy blue.

Body:

proxy.php

proxy.php
If there was an apocalyptic event where everyone had to fend for themselves or die (which is actually happening now in this RP, isn't it?), Roxii is the one that most would think would be one of the first to fall prey to "survival of the fittest." Despite weighing at about 115 pounds and at an embarrassingly short height of 5'2", though, she can prove others wrong fairly quickly. She has a mesomorph build (Definition: a person with a compact and muscular body build) and an inverted triangle body type, shown in the two spoilers above. Her small build has just enough muscle to take down a grown man when necessary, and her modest body structure allows her to move quickly and easily. Her fair, ghostly pale complexion is completely littered with scars: on her back, her abdomen and stomach, her face, and her thighs and arms. The most prominent—and most painful—ones are the large gash going along her back horizontally, about eight inches long and almost an inch wide, and the laceration on her face stretching along from just below the hairline above her right eye and down diagonally across her left eye and into her left cheek, stopping just before her jawline. The cut on her face damaged her left eye permanently and completely. Because of this wound, her sense of sight has been reduced significantly, thus causing her to rely on her sense of hearing more.

Outfit:

3e266c43f4211140a3272ff7062d20e9.png

Weapons:

combat_machete_offset_edge_full_tang.jpg

800px-Colt_DA_Mod_1878_cal_45_cal_44-40.JPG

recruit-recurve-crossbow-package.jpg

Relationships:

Family:

Tristan Sicarius - Father [deceased; killed in combat]

Nyx Sicarius - Mother [deceased; Dercum's disease]

Friends:

N/A

Other: Roxii is intelligent, to say the least. She thinks outside the box to get out of any situation, and most of the time, it works. Since she's been practicing combat—both hand-to-hand and with weaponry—for years, she's grown quite skilled at protecting herself, but, like any good character, she's not perfect. Her loss of one eye has proven to be quite the struggle, so she messes up and makes mistakes.

Eyeliner420 said:

tumblr_m7a904mFYN1r4fwg5.gif

Elizabeth Beaumont

"Zanna"

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

latest

Personality:

Her tough exterior on the outside helps hide the soft heart inside. She hates to get close to anyone due to trust and abandonment issues, but if she does happy to fancy you she will love you like no other could.

Bio:

Abandoned at a young age, Elizabeth hopped from relative to relative who didn't necessarily want her. She fears rejection more than anything - being rejected by her own parents, and refuses to get attached to anyone just like she did not so long ago.

Weapons:

-Hammer

-Switchblade

giphy.gif

Relationships:

-Later-

Other:

She is a classic pianist.​
Please read the rules on the OCC

[QUOTE="Amanda Cromwell]

• Victoria Parker
    tumblr_llojm5VHeu1qzyt47o1_500.gif

Name

Victoria J Parker

Nickname

Vicky and Jenna

Eighteen

Female

Sexuality

Bi-sexual

Appearance

tumblr_inline_npg46wUogA1rb9fua_500.gif

Please read the OCC it contains the rules

Javax said:
Name: Roxii Sicarius
Nickname: Shadow

Gender: Genderfluid [For simplicity's sake, use the pronouns "she/her" by default]

Sexuality: Demisexual, bi-romantic

Personality: Roxii would remind you of the stereotypical "shy, quiet kid in the back of the class who's very intelligent and seems innocent and sweet, but you know very well not to piss her off because you know she'll literally tear you apart from the inside out" type of person. She hardly ever speaks, which would make her seem mute, but she'll speak when absolutely necessary. A mysterious character, she gives off an air that is quite intimidating. Despite the cold glares, harsh reactions, and the rare fiery words of hate, Roxii is kind and caring and is determined to protect those around her. It's difficult to push her over the edge given her level-headedness and control over her emotions—which helps her think straight—, but she is not one you want to get angry. If you provoke her, you might as well have made your death wish.

Bio: Before the end of the world, Roxii was living alone. She gained many of her skills and scars in back-alley fighting, having people bet on her to take her opponents down by either beating the hell out of them or, to add some excitement for the audience, in a knife fight. She used to be innocent and sweet instead of ruthless, savage, and cold-blooded. Her father was in the military and taught her many hand-to-hand combat strategies and how to handle weapons, including handguns, bows, and rifles, and before he left to be shipped off, he bought her her favourite weapons: a crossbow, a sniper rifle, and a revolver. Unfortunately, he died on the battlefield when she was twelve years old. Her and her mother were devastated, and Roxii thought that it couldn't get any worse. But it did. Her mother started showing unusual signs of an illness and, within a couple years of her father's death, her mother passed away due to Dercum's disease when Roxii was only 14. The teen tried surviving on her own, determined to finish high school, and soon found out that she could fight for money, making that her hobby. She graduated high school in the top 10% of her class and never did find a job, but that was okay with her; she was making hundreds—and occasionally thousands—of dollars a day. She was hoping to save enough money to go to college to study game design or animation, but her plans were cut short by the apocalypse.

Appearance:

Hairstyle +Facial Structure:

proxy.php
Javax said:
Roxii's hair is style in a tomboy style, much like the picture in the spoiler above, and has a facial structure similar to the one above. However, her hair is a pitch black with deep blue streaks, like the colours used in this spoiler:

Eyes:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Roxii has heterochromia iridum and her eyes, as shown in the spoilers above, are a bright silver and an icy blue.

Body:

proxy.php

proxy.php

If there was an apocalyptic event where everyone had to fend for themselves or die (which is actually happening now in this RP, isn't it?), Roxii is the one that most would think would be one of the first to fall prey to "survival of the fittest." Despite weighing at about 115 pounds and at an embarrassingly short height of 5'2", though, she can prove others wrong fairly quickly. She has a mesomorph build (Definition: a person with a compact and muscular body build) and an inverted triangle body type, shown in the two spoilers above. Her small build has just enough muscle to take down a grown man when necessary, and her modest body structure allows her to move quickly and easily. Her fair, ghostly pale complexion is completely littered with scars: on her back, her abdomen and stomach, her face, and her thighs and arms. The most prominent—and most painful—ones are the large gash going along her back horizontally, about eight inches long and almost an inch wide, and the laceration on her face stretching along from just below the hairline above her right eye and down diagonally across her left eye and into her left cheek, stopping just before her jawline. The cut on her face damaged her left eye permanently and completely. Because of this wound, her sense of sight has been reduced significantly, thus causing her to rely on her sense of hearing more.

Outfit:

3e266c43f4211140a3272ff7062d20e9.png

Weapons:

combat_machete_offset_edge_full_tang.jpg

800px-Colt_DA_Mod_1878_cal_45_cal_44-40.JPG

recruit-recurve-crossbow-package.jpg
Please read the OCC for the rules

Relationships:

Family:

Tristan Sicarius - Father [deceased; killed in combat]

Nyx Sicarius - Mother [deceased; Dercum's disease]

Friends:

N/A

Other: Roxii is intelligent, to say the least. She thinks outside the box to get out of any situation, and most of the time, it works. Since she's been practicing combat—both hand-to-hand and with weaponry—for years, she's grown quite skilled at protecting herself, but, like any good character, she's not perfect. Her loss of one eye has proven to be quite the struggle, so she messes up and makes mistakes.

[/QUOTE]

newcreate.php

I heard the screams of a little girl..

• Nickname: Spenc

4dc8c896a77a2dd64c692bb80a2c1490.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual

@Just Eria Oh, there are the rules. :3 I hardly ever check OOC chat; forgive me. 'Tis fixed, m'dear.

Eyeliner420 said:
You wanna start?

Amanda Cromwell]Fixed [/QUOTE] Wanna start? [QUOTE=Javax] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1973-just-eria/ said:
@Just Eria[/URL] Oh, there are the rules. :3 I hardly ever check OOC chat; forgive me. 'Tis fixed, m'dear.
Wanna start?

JGVNRxSaAtiCSVneAbrGZSgyhnXGXOx9mjczAgtjrBx0owl1bvnekq4tyTJj06HKbCrw8_yDLljdD1ANYVxmPWEHuz0xbcfXl8U0GvLdEHV80Q7U8IhjuvU6lv0P5UxNEvLtuAU

Maxine Everheart

"I heard the screams of the little girl.."

• Name: Maxine Everheart

Nickname: Max, Maxi

Sexuality: Pansexual

large.gif

• Weapon: A stun gun that she keeps on her at all times

• X_1_Multi_functional_stun_gun.jpg

Outfit: She's always wearing something practical and comfortable, but still stylish and badass.

tumblr_mjgpjkVVOX1rjuitro1_540.jpg

VintageBlues said:

JGVNRxSaAtiCSVneAbrGZSgyhnXGXOx9mjczAgtjrBx0owl1bvnekq4tyTJj06HKbCrw8_yDLljdD1ANYVxmPWEHuz0xbcfXl8U0GvLdEHV80Q7U8IhjuvU6lv0P5UxNEvLtuAU

Maxine Everheart

"I heard the screams of the little girl.."

• Name: Maxine Everheart

Nickname: Max, Maxi

Sexuality: Pansexual

large.gif

• Weapon: A stun gun that she keeps on her at all times

• X_1_Multi_functional_stun_gun.jpg

Outfit: She's always wearing something practical and comfortable, but still stylish and badass.

tumblr_mjgpjkVVOX1rjuitro1_540.jpg

Hot damn though xD

My name is:

Kristopher Schneider

I grant you permission to call me:

Chris, or Kristoph

I've lived this long Earth as long as:

Twenty-One Years

It is quite obvious that I am a:

Male

I tend to swing for the ladies:

Heterosexual

Many, or so myself like to describe me as:

A very laid back and relaxed person. I tend to not care for a lot of things that goes on around. I am quite lazy and like to snooze during any free time we have. As people see me as, a typical asshole.

But, they do not see the darker side that lurks behind. Ever since the outbreak, I have discovered a side of me that found it a thrill to kill. When my adrenaline kicks in, I become relentless. I suppose I've found a psychopath long hidden and locked away for a long time.

You want a story? Well then :

I had occupied my life as a construction manager in a pavement company. As a side job I was also a private instructor for early to intermediate violinists. Other than that, was a simple life living. I had finished high school and received my diploma, but I had never went to college; neither planned on doing so. The cost of class and paying off student loan would have been a total hassle, just to be considered an actual professional musician to the people of the musical industries. At the age of eighteen, I lived in a two story house inherited from my grand father, who had died from cardiac arrest at the age of ninety-six. I had one of my high school sweet hearts move in with me (too bad that was a mistake I could never take back). Not at all, hardly a year before we had decided things would not work out, putting me into stress and anger with all the movement and fast pace of life. Relationships came and went, friends departing and life was all about work -work -work. To think this boring life would continue on like this, I soon found myself in a slaughter-fest of humans devouring each other(don't know about any one else, I have nothing to lose).

My arsenal of choice are:

Anything that is laying around that can do lethal damage. (A kitchen knife if it has to be)

My marital status, in a time like this?:

Single

Anything else? Well... :

I heard the screams of a little girl . . .

Name: Aaron Herksons

Nickname: Aaron

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality: Loner for most of his life very quiet (shy) onley becomes violent if pushed hard enough prefers to avoid confrontations

Bio: Aaron was working as a cashier for a small grocery store as well as working on finding a collage before the outbreak he was living in a very small appartment alone mostly keeping to himself after high school has a history of depression

appearance http://img13.deviantart.net/62dc/i/2014/005/f/4/simon_from_cry_of_fear_by_anagram_daine-d5t89qp.jpg (love love love the character and game want to try my own little twist on it.)

Weapons. Kitchen knife crowbar and a glock 17

Relationships: open

age 20

(Hope this is okay)

Raypoint said:
Name: Aaron Herksons
Nickname: Aaron

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality: Loner for most of his life very quiet (shy) onley becomes violent if pushed hard enough prefers to avoid confrontations

Bio: Aaron was working as a cashier for a small grocery store as well as working on finding a collage before the outbreak he was living in a very small appartment alone mostly keeping to himself after high school has a history of depression

appearance http://img13.deviantart.net/62dc/i/2014/005/f/4/simon_from_cry_of_fear_by_anagram_daine-d5t89qp.jpg (love love love the character and game want to try my own little twist on it.)

Weapons. Kitchen knife crowbar and a glock 17

Relationships: open

age 20

(Hope this is okay)
You may begin

MisterAntagonist said:

My name is:

Kristopher Schneider

I grant you permission to call me:

Chris, or Kristoph

I've lived this long Earth as long as:

Twenty-One Years

It is quite obvious that I am a:

Male

I tend to swing for the ladies:

Heterosexual

Many, or so myself like to describe me as:

A very laid back and relaxed person. I tend to not care for a lot of things that goes on around. I am quite lazy and like to snooze during any free time we have. As people see me as, a typical asshole.

But, they do not see the darker side that lurks behind. Ever since the outbreak, I have discovered a side of me that found it a thrill to kill. When my adrenaline kicks in, I become relentless. I suppose I've found a psychopath long hidden and locked away for a long time.

You want a story? Well then :

I had occupied my life as a construction manager in a pavement company. As a side job I was also a private instructor for early to intermediate violinists. Other than that, was a simple life living. I had finished high school and received my diploma, but I had never went to college; neither planned on doing so. The cost of class and paying off student loan would have been a total hassle, just to be considered an actual professional musician to the people of the musical industries. At the age of eighteen, I lived in a two story house inherited from my grand father, who had died from cardiac arrest at the age of ninety-six. I had one of my high school sweet hearts move in with me (too bad that was a mistake I could never take back). Not at all, hardly a year before we had decided things would not work out, putting me into stress and anger with all the movement and fast pace of life. Relationships came and went, friends departing and life was all about work -work -work. To think this boring life would continue on like this, I soon found myself in a slaughter-fest of humans devouring each other(don't know about any one else, I have nothing to lose).

My arsenal of choice are:

Anything that is laying around that can do lethal damage. (A kitchen knife if it has to be)

My marital status, in a time like this?:

Single

Anything else? Well... :

I heard the screams of a little girl . . .

you may begin!

Name: Rosy Marles

Appearance
d5e16c0e3e1fd4585c5e914f16456f59-jpg.140492

Personality over protective of her sister, antisocial, serious

Relatives: Cassie Marles

Occupation before outbreak: 10th Grader

Where ya from? Norfolk, Virginia

Bio: Except for her sister, Cassie, Rosy lost everyone she knew and loved. Therefore, she's very overprotective of her sister. She was the outcast in school. (rest to be revealed)

Weapons

:
th-jpeg.140493

Name: Cassie Marles

Appearance
article-0-013708df00000578-906_468x746_popup-jpg.140502

Personality outgoing, caring, good with little kids

Relatives: Rosy Marles

Occupation before outbreak: 7th Grader

Where ya from? Norfolk Virginia

Bio (not telling you much, buttttt the pistol she uses used to be her dads)

Weapons
browning-1911-22-jpg.140504

I heard the screams of a little girl...

Name:

David Bryce

Nickname:

'Birdy'

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Personality:

Aggressive, easily annoyed, likes to avoid people, but has traveled in groups before, anti-social.

Bio:

David worked on his families' cattle ranch and in a gunshop in the nearest town. He had an Associates degree in gunsmithing and an armorers certificate. His father and uncle had been US Marines and taught him a lot about hand to hand combat. He also took kickboxing during high school.

appearance:​

e4cbebdfc1f962757994c539899dfbbf.jpg

61N4ivFQrLL._SL1000_.jpg

Weapons:​

TheFamilyARCarbine1FinalIteration.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

KA-BAR.jpg

Relationships:

N/A

other:

CMOberonTobleroneGallop15.8.08Small.jpg

This is Leeroy. He likes apples.

I heard the screams of a little girl.​

Name: Sarah Hastings

Nickname: Princess ( Its what my dad called me)

Sexuality: Im a child idk about that

Personality: Im very playful but since this happen im just quiet and keep to myself. I cry and think about my daddy and mommy alot. I dont know anyone but i miss my parents.

Bio (before all this happen): I lived a happy life with my parents. We lived in the suburbs and life was perfect and i was Daddy's Princess. I had just graduated from 1st grade. Then this happen and the bad people came now i only have my dad's knife.

appearance(i'd prefer realistic):

redmond-family-pictures1(pp_w725_h483).jpg

Weapons (of your choice, but don't over exaggerate. Ex:"Hi, i'm Steve and i have a Missile Launcher". Pick something you know would be used in such situation.):
caleb__s_counter_point_mammoth_ivory_handled_chute_knife_4.jpg

Relationships: None except my new friend Corey

other: I have nightmares because i heard the screams of the little girl.

( Guys i made the little girl! I wasnt sure how to go bout her Cs but i made it...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back