• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DarkWatch Academy

"Well I was mistaken for one of our enemies and almost ended up riddled with bullets" He smiled, "Oh that was fun" He directed to a coat holder on the wall that held keys

"Thank you, and I will keep that in mind." Skyler got rather wide eyed and grabbed a key with her initials tagged on them before carrying her bags off towards the empty room left for her and placing her things nice upon realizing it was quite she played music lightly and danced around put things in order.

Yuki Morokia:Feather Hall

"You never know unless you try!" Yuki smirked and sighed. So far it was pretty boring, waiting for training to start. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon..."

"Alright, alright" He pulled out a list of classes with peoples names and stuck it to the wall, the sheet read

TimeTable:

Powers

Melee & Ranged

Heavy & Understanding of the Undead

Vehicle Maintenance/Engineering & Side-Arms

Combat Training

Physical Education

Fuyuki then sat back in his seat, "We still have a while before lessons start so get reacquainted"

Skyler came out after brushing her hair and looking around curiously before entering back into the main room and taking a seat in the back alone holding a book in her hands and flipping through each page silently reading, before looking up and seeing the list questioningly. "Hm.." She huffed lightly and remained trapped in her book page to page.

Yuki Morokia:Feather Dorm

"Wow. I have all of my classes with you. Man! I wanted to see what Blood Dorm was like." Yuki chuckled a bit and asked, "What are we gonna do while we wait for class to start? My dash doesn't have any more new posts, so I've pretty much run out of things to do."

Khal is flitting through the shadows of the Blood Dorm, putting up several papers that have the details of the class schedule.

TimeTable:

Powers

Melee & Ranged

Heavy & Understanding of the Undead

Vehicle Maintenance/Engineering & Side-Arms

Combat Training

Physical Education

Once finished with this assignment, Khal starts walking the halls to see if all of his dorm students are settling in okay and if there are any questions for him.​

As they exited the stairway, Meredith, still looking at the walls, slammed into something fairly solid. Not expecting the impact, she tripped and fell over a foot. She picked herself up, looking at the person she'd slammed into. It was... well, somebody much taller than her. A male, she presumed. She looked up furthur, to find the person's face. It was the headmaster - one of them, rather. You cut me, jackass. She thought. Looking up at him, she glared.

"Sorry." Her voice was feirce, almost a snarl. She'd decided she didn't like this guy, and he sure as hell was going to know it.

When Mera bumps into him during her oblivious walking down the halls, he smiles as he notices who she is walking with. He looks down towards her as she stands up. "Apology accepted Mera. However, next time I would suggest you watch where you are walking." His gaze then moves to Hel, "Hello again Hel. I see you have met our newest student. Get a sample of her blood? If so, it wasn't my intention to set her up for it." He is giving the pair a mischievous grin. "Anyway, do either of you need anything or have any questions?"

"Yes..." Hel said, turning around, getting ready to find Meredith's room. "If you see Aleks...tell him to keep his distance this year..." She started walking away toward the next flight of stairs. Bits of what happened last year flashed through her mind. She touched her head and took a deep breath before proceeding. "Well, Meredith? Are you coming?"

"So it seems I have all of my classes with one Teacher, how wonderful." Skyler managed to let out a huff before standing and closing her book, as she waited on the bell or announcement for class patiently before looking away from everyone and remained silently looking around then at the time table once more in hope of some type of misread and having a few classes in other locations, Of all the luck, One teacher Several classes, and a bunch of people... she thought before returning to her previous location, an empty desk. "C'mon already. let's get this over with..." she sighed slightly as she glanced around.

"Now hold on, I only teach Power Class Light Level 1 & 2, then Dark 3 & 4, Weapons: Side-Arms, Weapons: Ranged, Combat Training, Physical Education, Understanding of the Undead, the rest you have with the Blood Dorm Headmaster" He smiled trying to calm everyone

"The rest? There is more?'' Skyler stood up and asked before looking at the schedule she had on her slip of paper. She walked up to him in a composed yet worried manner. "My notice says that you teach all of the classes i was assigned too." She remarked growing rather silent, as her eyes widened. "Unless this is some sort of twisted joke.."

"I teach you for Side arms, Understanding of the Undead, Combat training, Physical Education, Melee, you have the Blood Dorm, it's always been like this" He let out a little laugh, "Level 1 and Level 2 Dark power, Level 3 and Level 4 Light power, Vehicle Maintenance/Engineering, Weapons: Melee, Weapons: Heavy, he teaches then at the end of the day me and him both teach the Combat Training, Physical Education lessons, to get both Dorms training together"

"Oh of course. Even more wonderful news.. So how many teachers are there here?" Skyler asked curiously before pulling at her glove from a nervous habit. "I don't believe I ever caught what we are to call you." She looked at him slightly before nervously hoping she hadn't made herself look foolish and immature.

"We are called Headmasters, I don't know why, it's just what the DarkWatch decided, we are also the only two teachers here" He stood up, "Now, you've still got a while before you have to attend my lesson, I however must go and prepare" He walked to the door then looked back, "Make the new girl feel welcome" He walked out to the Power's Light class room

"Alright," Skyler noted and returned to her dorm room as she passed everyone saw someone else who immediately gave the impression of another 'headmaster' and opened the book, before looking around, upon looking around she noticed this was rather like a prep school and returned to her book with a cross expression as she let her gloves slide across the page and turn it over to the next as she read a book with written by someone with the last name of Note she became stuck to this idea and stopped at her door pulling the key from her necklace and unlocking the door before entering hastily and slightly leaving the door ajar.

"Hmm? Really? Well then. I'll have to do a second check to my schedule." Yuki glanced at a slip of paper she had made for herself before she arrived at the academy. "Let's see... Power Class is the same... Ooh, weapons with the blood-master..." She mumbled a bit more and finally concluded her study. After a satisfied nod she said: "Change of schedule, then!"

To check the new class schedules, Lucy finally decided to get out of her room and down to the main dorm hallways where the blood dorm headmaster just finished putting them up. Pulling out her phone to take some picture for future reference she glanced sideways checking if there are no other students seeing her. Then as she click she forgot it's on flash mode and light from her phone blinked through the place.

Panicking she might be mistaken as taking an awkward selfie by the freshmen on a first day of school and making bad first impressions she then darted upstairs back to her room again only to feel the presence of their headmaster nearby that place.

With the plan of skipping the there's-no-lessons-yet-i-think first day she foresaw already The Alpha smacking her upside the head for skipping if he catch her and the thought made her shudder. No other choice, she decided to go downstairs hallway where she saw her fellow second year student Aleks standing by the other end with his back facing her and decided to approach him followed by a light poke.

Aleksander felt a light poke on his back. He spun around and saw the girl, Luci-something something. Aleks was never good with names. He tended to shorten everyone's name since it made things easier for him. He tilted his head, trying to remember her full name but gave up. It didn't have anything to do with blood so thus, it held no interest for Aleks.

"Hello person. Luci." Aleks said to her, giving her a weird, but friendly smile.

Meredith looked at the headmaster.

"I don't need anything, thank you." Her voice was hard, angry, but more subdued then before. Patronising, that's what he is. She looked to Hel. "Of course..." She said softly, following the girl.

Khal watches Mera and Hel walk off and decides he has wasted enough time hanging around the Blood Dorm. Realizing the time, he heads over to the main academy building and arrives in his dark power class, for first and second years, just as the bell calling all students to class rings.

Skyler heads to class before the others for sake of being trampled by others she lightly placed a hand on her head and started walking until she ran into a desk and shrieked before growing silent and sitting down with a slight embarrassed expression on her face as she hurriedly grabbed her book and opened it. I should really pay attention. I am a total klutz.

Meredith looks up.

"Erm, never mind Hel... We need to go to class. I'll find my room." Meredith turns and sprints to the classroom, leaving Hel behind. She had scoped out the classrooms earlier. Huffing, she opened the classroom door, stumbling in. "'M not late, am I?" She asks.

Lucy didn't think through about what she would say after the poke if her classmate responds. After the head tilt, she remained subtly fazed thinking of a good reply. 'oh why did I even get out of my room' she thought to herself worrying she might say something upsetting. Aleks then greeted her with his weird but friendly smile.Before she could excuse herself after a greeting, the bell rang marking the start of class and winced due to the timing."I think- we need to go to our classroom now." She finally spoke giving up her plan on skipping this first day of classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back