• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Darkness Inside (A Creepypasta/SCP RP)

AriaTheWatcher

The One Who's Always Watching You.
There is rumored to be a hidden place where all of the deepest, darkest fears of humankind manifest and take a physical form, plotting the demise of their creators. It is a place where the laws of space, time, and reality no longer apply and where your own fears fuel the horrible place. Unfortunately it is not just a mere rumor, it is real. This cave is your prison, and you must escape before it is too late.

(Hello and welcome to my newest RP! This rp has a simple goal, escape. Signup and wait for your character to be accepted before posting. If you join in later on during the RP I will find some logical time for your character to appear. Suggestions for creepypasta characters or SCPs to add in as part of the plot are welcomed and encouraged. Be warned, there will be gore, blood, and disturbing imagery. Cussing is allowed, no controlling other peoples characters or the RP itself, no having characters that are actually creepypastas , no killing other peoples characters, any non RP posts go in the out of character chat except for the signups which go in the sign up section, and last of all HAVE FUN! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Jack woke up inside of an odd cave with corpses lining the walls. He thought he was dead, but soon noticed that it was all real. "*sigh* Where the hell am I... That damn SCP must've taken me here... but who's corpses are those?" he mumbles to himself. Walking over he notices that some of the corpses have standard issue agent dogtags. "Wonder how many people this thing got anyway..."

Jared ran through the facility while firing his gun behind him. "HELP!" He clicks his radio on and runs into a safe zone. Jared checks the monitors and sees the SCP smashing down the door. "No......god someone help me!" He shakes his head and the door breaks open. "Oh shit!" The door smashes into Jared and knocks him cold out onto the floor. He wakes up in some weird cave and looks around then spots Jack. "Hey! Identify yourself!" He shouts as he grabs for his gun that is still slung over his shoulder.

Jack puts his hands in the air and faces Jared. A look of shock washes over his face. "I am agent Kisinger, I got brought here from the breach at SCP 093...somehow. Don't shoot." Jack hurriedly exclaims. "So...which SCP got you stuck here?" He asks nonchalantly.

Jared jumps up and slings his rifle back over his shoulder. "I am containment officer Hernden..." He looks around and sighs. "Scp-35 brought me here...you know the mask?" Jared shakes his head and looks around. "This looks like the work of SCP-939 doesn't it?"

Masky drags two of his victim's bodies to an old cave he heard about, he was quite aggravated since his old dumping ground was all filled up with decomposing bodies. Even if this rumored cave was fake, it was far enough into the woods that he could just leave them there. As he approached the cave, he realized that it was no rumor, Masky was overjoyed to find a new hiding place and hurries down into the cave. Although his joy was cut short as he heard voices coming from the cave, Masky simply shoves the bodies in and starts to climb into the cave, once inside, he begins to walk deeper into it and eventually comes into an opening inside the cave. He heard the voices inside of the same room he was in, it didn't take him long to see two men, both armed with guns.

Jack turns around to see Masky and just stares before gesturing to Jared to stand down (Yes I know you are a higher level, Jack doesn't though) Jack then asks Masky "What the hell are you doing here kid. Any idea where we are?"

"Do not talk to it! The creature will kill us!" Jared shouts as he aims his gun at Masky and pushes Jack aside to the ground. "Stand back and stay out of my way!" He shouts at Jack and approaches Masky.

Masky stares at them without talking and eventually starts to back up, he takes one step after another, making sure to pause in between each step for an effect of some sort. He keeps stepping back but he takes his time while doing it as to not make the two men panic as most security gaurds in movies are known to do.

"Hey! You do know that kid isn't a recorded SCP right... Who knows what he might do if you attack. Just stay calm and don't do anything rash." Jack says aiming his gun at the back of Jared's head. "Right now this kid is the only one who knows where we are so if you attack him I shoot you. Same goes for you kid, you attack us or take one more step backwards and a bullet is going straight through your kneecap."

Jared sighed and lowered his gun. "I am sorry...its just that i am really stressed right now." He goes to the back of the cave and begins inspecting the dog tags. "There are allot of prisoners here and a few soldiers." Jared fires a shot into the head of a still living but suffering soldier and continues to search the corpses. "If you want to deal with the SCP be my guest and go right ahead!"

Masky stops mid-stride and his head snaps towards him. He is now enraged at this man for forcing him to use his knowledge,

"No." Masky says, that was the first word he's spoken in 4 days. Masky glares at the person from under his mask, he was expecting Slenderman to show up around this point but he wasn't coming. Masky looks around before turning his attention back to the man with the gun pointed at him.​

One moment Scott had infiltrated a facility, hoping to find some kind of information, the next he was in a dark cave. He stood up slowly, hearing voices further down. With a short, deep, breath he traveled toward the sound. Scott stood behind a boulder, gripping his pistol tightly, listening in on the conversation.

Jack addresses Masky and says calmly "Look, all I want to know is where we are and why there are dead SCP agents here." He lowers his aim straight at Masky's kneecaps. "Co operate or be shot in the kneecap, your choice kid."

(last post for the night)

Masky shrugs before turning around,

"I don't know anything." Masky then starts to walk off into another part of the cave, these idiots didn't know where their necks ended and their heads started.​

"Hey Jack!" Jared shouts while poking at a body. "I think this is a council member!" He tears off the id tag and shakes his head. "God damn....why did the protocol fail?" Jared tosses the badge at jack and slings his rifle over his shoulder. "It seems that we are the two main survivors."

Upon catching the council members badge and he laughed a little after reading the name. "Sorry to be rude here but this bastard made the protocol for the SCP that brought me here." Jack kept the rifle ready to fire and said to Jared "Come on, let's find that bastard kid, I have a feeling he does know something." Before sprinting off into the cave system.

"Hey! Are you human?" Scott asked from around the corner. He assumed they were agents, but he wanted to be certain before coming around and facing them.

Jared shook his head and pulled a flashlight off his belt and switched it on. "Hold up, you are breaching protocol!" He mounted the flashlight to the bottom of his gun and took aim while walking after Jack. "How come i always get into situations with the newcomers." He mumbled to himself and shook his head then fixed his gas mask. "What next...that kid has a zombie father?" Jared said to himself and laughed.

Jack turns around and says to Jared "I can hear you, you're short range transmitter is still on..." before taking aim at the way they came from, swearing he heard a noise that sounded like a person.

Jared stopped and fired a shot in Scott's direction. "Identify yourself or the next bullet will hit!" He kneels down and aims in Scott's direction while waiting for a response. "Who are you i said!"

Jack laughed and said "Hold up, I know how to lure him out." He pulled out a flashbang and tossed it towards Scott.

"Scott, the name's Scott Oliver! I ain't looking for any trouble, I just want to know what the hell happened" he said as he turned the corner holstering his pistol, hands raised. "I just came looking for answers and ended up here"

The flashbang sent Scott stumbling as he left the corner, he fell to his knees hearing nothing but a loud ring.

"That info is not available to the public!" Jared shouted as he walked over and put the barrel of his rifle on Scott's head. "Now who are you really? A normal person would not know about this place or even care." He laughed as he saw that Scott could not hear so he turned towards Jack. "I think you made him deft."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back