The darkness has come!

Psychosis

Lost One
... But don't be afraid, free cookies for everyone! Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is... bah, do you really want to read this monotony of an intro with name and all the data? Fo' sho', all you wanna do is waste time reading stuff you don't wanna know about the person hereby. So let's get this rollin'... Rollin', rollin', rollin' rollin', Rollin' on the river!. Maaan what a nice song. *Cough* Back to business. (Killing is my business, and business is good!).

Well, i'm new here, willing to make friends, talk, and RP, since this is one of the main things here. Hit me up with hellos and all, since i can't message anyone (yet) and also, nice meeting you! Hope to hear from one or two of you. 'til next we meet, people!

Hello @Psychosis,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Musician said:
Hello @Psychosis,
Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!
Unholy storms of the nether was that answer fast! Thank you. But now you'll have someone spamming you with questions, prepare for it! Nah, just joking, this site seems newbie friendly, i think i already caught the hang of it but if i do get stuck, you'll be assaulted by my torments of unending questions and the wrath of my curiosity! xD

Dino has come to brighten up your day, or annoy you . . . Whatever comes first! Anyway, cheer up walking sack of meat!!! Now that you have been thoroughly cheered up I will accept your underwear as payment! And since you are giving -snatches cookie-! You can have a cookie to. . . -breaks 1/20 of a cookie- here ya go.

Dinarko said:
Dino has come to brighten up your day, or annoy you . . . Whatever comes first! Anyway, cheer up walking sack of meat!!! Now that you have been thoroughly cheered up I will accept your underwear as payment! And since you are giving -snatches cookie-! You can have a cookie to. . . -breaks 1/20 of a cookie- here ya go.
Oi, no one taught you not to steal cookies from derpy persons? Nah, just joking, have some more -tosses cookies at said Dino-. Anyhow, thanks for welcoming me and eating my cookies, now you must give me thy soul in retuuuuuuurn! Muahaha!

Yay for the cookie and no prob . . . I'm Christian and a Dinosaur, and animals have no soul in the bible, sooooo how does this work? OAO I know! You take your soul as my soul and we're even! Genius, Genius, GENIUS!!

A Christian Dinosaur. So your a Christisaur or a Dinostian? Hm, you give me a lot to think about xD But about the last part, i has no soul, just something i use to describe as core, so you'll have to figure something out, Dinogenius ^^ xD

Well technically I am a Weirdobloomerteriousarus, so none of the above. Me no soul, you no soul, someone has a soul in the mix. I heard the business is good for you, so kill a person slap the name Dinarko on'em and there you go one Dinarko soul for ya. Dr Phil of the dinosaur Kingdom if I do say so myself.

For a Weirdobloomerteriousarus you have some really derpy ideas which i enjoy. For that, here -throws more cookies- and be a good Dino

-Catches cookies in mouth- Touche my dark depressing soulless walking meat sack! Me no good Dino! God Dino's are douches, always taking my stuff because they are better. . . so what if I can't touch my toes with my arms they're short! Rawr! This Dino is a weird one until a pair of talking bloomers says otherwise.

Thy hat is deep and full of rabbits, my cheerful Dino friend, just don't eat them all, save some for me too, please.

-eats last cookie- huh you say something? -licks claw- You wanted one? Sorry -100% sure I'm not sorry-

Plus, I wear no hat, I'm bald and i have plenty of insecurities . . . A hat souns nice right now! Did you say rabbit!!!!! (இ﹏இ`。) The horror, the horror make it STOP!!!

I know that, but (இ﹏இ`。) I'll hurt the rabbit . . . and I'm not a reptile I'm warm-blooded those snaky bastards are cold-blooded!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back