• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

Hello hello... I'm just doing in to let you guys know I'm still alive! And that I'll be putting up a post in an hour...ish...

Also I apologize for my recent lack of being here and I will endeavor from now on to try and get at least two posts up a day if called for so yeah

Hello hello... I'm just doing in to let you guys know I'm still alive! And that I'll be putting up a post in an hour...ish...

Also I apologize for my recent lack of being here and I will endeavor from now on to try and get at least two posts up a day if called for so yeah
yaaaaaay *hugs*

yay youre still around! ^^ <3 you dont have to put up two posts a day :D if it isnt possible, but im glad youre still here manfish :3

yaaaaaay *hugs*
*hugs too* haha

yay youre still around! ^^ <3 you dont have to put up two posts a day :D if it isnt possible, but im glad youre still here manfish :3

*hugs too* haha

I just feel bad because anyone who interacts with Patrick seems to have to wait a long time in order to get a response ^^"

Also ahem * Pat's both your heads* yes it's nice to see you too

I just feel bad because anyone who interacts with Patrick seems to have to wait a long time in order to get a response ^^"

Also ahem * Pat's both your heads* yes it's nice to see you too
but the wait is worth it haha

*hugs too* haha
*group hug yaaay*

Could someone be a darling and link me back to the last post where Kaia was mentioned? I just want to make sure I know where she is and who's around her before I write my post, lol.

Could someone be a darling and link me back to the last post where Kaia was mentioned? I just want to make sure I know where she is and who's around her before I write my post, lol.
YAY TYRAAAAAAAAaa <3 missed you!

i think its on page 23, the last one you liked of Kiro's post? thats where i noticed your name tagged >< but im otherwise not sure

YAY TYRAAAAAAAAaa <3 missed you!

i think its on page 23, the last one you liked of Kiro's post? thats where i noticed your name tagged >< but im otherwise not sure
Yes, I'm so sorry! I keep saying I'm going to post, then my personal life is going through...well hell right now so something always comes up preventing me from doing it. @_@; Feels good to be missed though! <3

Love isn't supposed to be easy it's supposed to break you down on an emotional and mental level.... Good love is just supposed to build you backbup... It's just not always good
Yeah, I don't believe in love. Already have had this discussion once, don't feel like having it again. No offense.

Speaking of love: how is the "Ship Happens" game coming along. Any ideas, thoughts, comments?

A comment of my own: I find it ironically hilarious that people starting shipping in the first rp day -- and this is supposed to be a gloomy post-apocalyptic setting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back