The Dark Sage is back!

Why hello, it has been a while, hasn't it? I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Ilry, the Dark Sage. I have been role-playing for years, across various sites, most notable of which was Max-Dan-Wiz, before it was taken down. Since then, and with the additional stress of school, I have lost touch with the role-playing community. I am glad to see it alive and well, and hope to become a part of it once again. For those of you who know me, I must tell you that I have grown since last we met. To those who don't, I look forward to pioneering many fantastic new worlds with you! To all I say, with all my heart, I hope to have a wonderful time here. Let us loose our imaginations together.

Hey Ilry! Welcome to RpN! Feel free to call me Glasses, and let me say, you did pick a great place to become more connected. Supporting an awesome variety of different Roleplays and a community that is a friendly and welcoming, I am sure you will find that it is easy getting back into the spirit with the amount of enthusiasm we have here. Let me say, its awesome that you've been to so many websites, and while I can't really understand a falling out from Roleplay specifically, although I can relate to sudden voids of interest, so I wish you luck in the road ahead!

I really do appreciate the enthusiasm you show in creating creativity, and so, I have to ask, what kind of Roleplays do you enjoy the most? Any genres in particular? Any subject in particular(Mech, Zombie, Romance)?

Nevertheless, I hope you have a great time here, I am sure you will, and I wish you the best of luck!

DamagedGlasses said:
Hey Ilry! Welcome to RpN! Feel free to call me Glasses, and let me say, you did pick a great place to become more connected. Supporting an awesome variety of different Roleplays and a community that is a friendly and welcoming, I am sure you will find that it is easy getting back into the spirit with the amount of enthusiasm we have here. Let me say, its awesome that you've been to so many websites, and while I can't really understand a falling out from Roleplay specifically, although I can relate to sudden voids of interest, so I wish you luck in the road ahead!
I really do appreciate the enthusiasm you show in creating creativity, and so, I have to ask, what kind of Roleplays do you enjoy the most? Any genres in particular? Any subject in particular(Mech, Zombie, Romance)?

Nevertheless, I hope you have a great time here, I am sure you will, and I wish you the best of luck!
Thank you for the welcome, Glasses! I guess I would say that my subject of choice is fantasy, pertaining to magic. I've studied different systems of magic for a while now, and I love incorporating what I know into the story. I also enjoy steampunk, though I have not role-played that in years. I suppose things like that, as well as science fiction and futuristic. I used to be a romance role-play expert, but I'm afraid I may have lost my touch... Well, only one way to find out right?

Well, I hope you have a fun time figuring it out and regaining your touch. Personally I enjoy fantasy, but I am really willing to try anything if it catches my interest, but I can see where your coming from. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back