Story The Danger Series: Book One: Rea's Tale

(So this is a book I've been working on for a long time! I hope y'all enjoy!)
Prologue​
A very long time ago, there was only one place and that was Earth. Humans and us, which at the time were called witches and demons lived side by side. But one day the humans, who were afraid of us, turned against us and started trying to get rid of us. That's when Ale'an'er As'ord decided he was going to create a place were we could live in peace and that is how Iris came to be.
Iris is a beautiful place and it hasn't been polluted like Earth has. Also Iris' water is clear and blue. The beaches are also clean and white. To most this is the ideal place to live and I would have agreed if it hadn't been for the discovery of the corruption crystals. Wait where's my manners, I'm Rea'yn Chanc'lor or on Earth it is Realyn Chancellor. I'm sixteen and what I'm about to tell you might surprise and you might not believe me, but it's worth protecting you.
You see the corruption crystals were found along with the travel crystals. The travel crystal is about ten inches long and is a light blue. Ale'an'er's son Chi'tp'or is the one who found the travel crystal, but he also is the one who found the corruption crystals. The corruption crystal are small then the travel crystals. They are about five inches long and are red, with a black core. Chi'tp'or took this crystals back to his lab and study them for a long time to figure out what they are capable of. He found use in the travel crystal since it gave us the ability to travel between Iris and Earth. But he locked away all of corruption crystals he came across in hope that no one will find anymore. He had learned that this crystals could make a person's heart turn dark.
After a long time of those corruption crystals being locked away our society became very peaceful and we have become advance then Earth. And as time went on people of Iris didn't see much use in the travel crystals so a lot them had put their travel crystal in a safe place. Well as fate had it, Ale'an'er's great-great-great-great-great-grandson Seba'ion Mc'inght, found the corruption crystal, which ended up turning his heart dark. He then thought that anyone with a travel crystal would do harm to the people Iris, by allowing a portal to stay open. Of course his two friends ending up being corrupted as well.
Because of this about ten travel were hide, well some where seal inside of children. One's inside of me, but that just makes us targets for Seba'ion, As'er V'ang, and Ja'per Ta'lor. There are two others like me and there are Ki'ely Sa'ord and Eli'beth Alex'der. Well it's time we start this story. I'll see all of you soon on Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back