The Crossover RP!

"Well, that just happened..." Infermon happened watching as the two were overcome. "You know... I think we should help her..." Argomon said looking at the corner of his eyes. "Swell idea..." Kilian replied urging 'both' his digimon to move forward. "After arriving to where Nichole was, she was quickly picked up by the Argomon. "So now what?" Kilian asked looking at Argomon, with a turn of the head. "We take her back to her home..." Argomon replied walkig towards the apartment complex.

"Somebody's awake..." Infermon said looking at Nichole, then switching his gaze to Kilian. "Well in that case we should probably let her down..." Kilian replied looking at the clear sky; it was beautiful. "Ow..." Argomon thought, she did practically scream into his ear.

"Well, somebody must be feeling better..." Infermon said quickly moving to better his vision on Nichole's location. "Welll then, let me just-" Argomon said oblivious to the fact that Nichole had jumped out of his arms.

"At least we don't go unconscious from physical strain..." Argomon replied. "This doesn't look good..." Infermon said backing up a little, there was a nozzle like attachment slowly rising out of his mouth.

"Fools... FOOLS!?!" Argomon growled, his nature was becoming unstable to the point of advanced anger. "I'll show you whose a fool!" he exclaimed rushing at Nichole, 01 Crusher in hand. "Argo no!" Infermon exclaimed watching his other half recklessly charge at the girl.

Upon impact, Argomon seemed to have somehow degenerated into champion form. "What the hell?!?" Infermon muttered as he backed up a couple more steps. "Whatever she did, isn't a good thing... I need to keep my distance..." Infermon said, urging Kilian to find somewhere safe to hide. "It's not safe for you here..." Infermon said looking at the confused and badly hurt Chrysalimon.

"Crap... Dematerialization already... I firgured I would have atleast a couple more years left..." Chrysalimon thought lookinh at Nichole. "Let's dance..." Infermon muttered watching as Kilian went to hide somewhere close by but secluded enought to watch the battle and not be seen or noticed. "Let's go! Death Cannon!" Infermon said charging a Dark Sphere of negative energy. At first it appeared to be small, but within several seconds, it had nearly grown eight times in size not only in size but in power. This was due to all the Kishin souls that Daemos had eaten the night before. "3.. 2.. 1.. FIRE!!!" Infermon said releasing the gigantic dark sphere at Nichole.

nichole said"been there done that..."slicing it in half she had no problem with this. she said"wanna know why im the best of the best? its because of my precision and special tourtchure methods" smirking.

"Then let's see it!..." the Infermon said, looking at the Chrysalimon who knew well then anyone what to do. Now in this situation, there would be two Megas, but since the forced degeneration happened, it would only result in an Ultimate and a Mega. "Now, we'll see who truly has the Precision and Torture methods..." the Infermon said as it was engulfed in a black aura which almost look like that of a small Black Tornado. Next to this Tornado was a bright light, resembling the digivolution of the Chrysalimon. "Now... Then..." the newly evolved Diaboromon said as its red claws started to slash through the tornado as it started to subside, reveling more and more of its body. "Let's see what you're truly made of!" he roared ripping the dark aura to shreds, meanwhile the newly formed Infermon followed the Diaboromon's lead.

nichole smirked and said"youre on!" GET OUTTA ME!​ there was a light and there were two nicholes one had the leather and the other white.

"Two... One of Light and another of Darkness..." Diaboromon thought as he watched going on. "I am no imbecile..." he bellowed as he locked his eyes onto the Nichole sporting leather apparel. "Let's see just how well we can do this..." he said turning his vision towards his predecessor, and with a slight nod of the head, Infermon hopped onto Diaboromon's back, and was suddenly surrounded by a white aura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back