• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Crew

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]
StrongImplications ;
A persons background, and Biography are the same thing. They both are a human life in its course.

[/QUOTE]
That's true, I originally meant geographical background but there's not much of a reason to split them now that I think about it. It's been fixed in the skeleton.

It is 7:00 P.M. in the city, it's getting darker and the rough side of the city is coming out. Tonight had all the same things as usual, muggers, drug dealers, general shady people, and the occasional drunk fellow. The bars and nightclubs were busy and lit up, full of luxury guests or poor slumdogs, depending on which ones you were at. There Samuel was, finding himself in trouble as usual. Fights were normal around these packed areas, but sometimes they escalated into something more. Weapons would be brandished, sometimes used, gang threats issued like simple phrases. Sam leaned against the wall, watching a fight that was outside of a bar called simply "The Dog". People didn't call the police much for this kind of thing, perhaps because it's not relevant enough, perhaps because most people there would go back with them if officers were to come to this area. There were two black men fist fighting eachother over earlier threats and insults, one man swinging with a right hook and missing, the two men tangling on the ground afterwards to try and get headlocks on each other.

"Who do you think's gonna win?" asked a man standing next to Samuel.

"I don't much care who's gonna win, I'm just here for the entertainment." replied Samuel.

"Oh yeah? Well, you must have a lot then. Enough fights here to turn this place into a gambling house for fights." said the man.

"Maybe if I had enough money I'd get into it, but I'm sure a lot of us would if we could afford to." said Samuel, chuckling.

"Got that right. Most of us ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out." and with that, the man went inside the bar, likely spending whatever he had left on something to eat or drink while he could.

@Johnomono

@Cyber Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
{ ooookay how am i supposed to enter this properly welp WHY NOT STICK HER IN A TREE btw i gave her a diff name cause i thought i overused zoe haha }

Jas sat on a tree { oh god } and watched the fight with mild interest, her bag slung across her shoulders, containing about five guns of different types, not to mention the handgun tucked into her belt.

For self-defense, of course. She almost scoffed at the thought. 'Self-defense.' Interesting excuse. { so. Hard. To. Type. On. This. } She wondered quietly whether they did this for money. Possibly. Those people would do anything for a quick buck. Was that her too? Well, no, because she actually could afford things. Why was she in this part of the city anyway? She didn't have any jobs today, and she could have been relaxing in comfort in her luxury apartment.

The fighting in this was really quite sad, pathetic, even.

{ thats so mean ;; }

She might have gone in a while ago, had she not noticed the fight. But even with the lameness of it, she found herself unable to go into the bar anyway. Though to be honest, she wouldn't enjoy going into a bar called "The Dog". She did like animals though. 'Maybe if I threw in a gun or two it might get more interesting.' she mused, waving a slender hand about.

The two men tangled on the ground for a short moment before one finally got a headlock on the other, punching him in the face several times. The man stood up, looking down at who he had just fought as he groaned with a broken nose. "Ain't so tough now, huh? Lil' punk." The man gave an angry look to the crowd before walking over to what seemed to be friends, or at least associates. One patted him on the back and they began to laugh and talk about what had just happened, with the occasional taunt thrown out. Samuel sighed, shrugging as he looked around to see people exchanging money over bets on who would win, some happy and some upset at what money had just been gained or lost, respectively. Samuel smirked as he noticed what seemed to be gang tattoos on the men that had just received the winner of the fight back into their group.

"Whatchu starin' at? You don't got no beef with us, and you better not get none." Said a man in the group, speaking to Samuel as he smirked.

"Oh, and what do you do exactly?" asked Samuel, making eye contact with the man.

"We do what we need to do to get paid, ain't got no business askin' about that anyway." Samuel shook his head after the man spoke. He was one man, and he wasn't exactly feeling up to getting himself in trouble with a street gang right now. He was ready to defend himself, not start fights with groups of grown men. He turned, pulling out his wallet for a quick and out-of-sight check, only to see how little money he had. Samuel folded the wallet and put it back in his pocket, giving a bit of a grunt before turning back around and looking at the group of men once more. He then peered into the bar, thinking of the prices and whether or not he could even afford to get anything worth eating right now. In the corner of his eye, he happened to seemingly catch something near the tree. He shook his head, although his curiosity got the best of him and he peered towards it, trying to make out what it was, the people around him getting riled up again as usual as their cups began to run empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back