• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Crew | Characters

[div class="root"] [div class="flexcontainer"] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="seikamainL"] [div class="seikaIMG" style="background: url('https://i.postimg.cc/R0VDdmcL/Suou-Shin.jpg') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat;"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=textbox] [div class=scroll]
Shin Evans
'The Spectre'
"If there's a payoff, I pursue."
[div class=tag]Age:[/div] 25 [div class=tag]Gender:[/div] Male [div class=tag]Orientation:[/div] Straight [div class=tag]D.O.B.:[/div] July 23rd [div class=tag]Zodiac:[/div] Leo [div class=tag]Virtues:[/div] Skilled, easygoing, funny, smart [div class=tag]Vices:[/div] Flippant, reckless, disrespectful [div class=tag]Likes:[/div] Games, women, any challenge [div class=tag]Dislikes:[/div] Boredom, meatheads, beets [div class=tag]Dreams:[/div] Becoming reaaally famous [div class=tag]Fears:[/div] Getting caught, obscurity [div class=tag]Role:[/div] The Hacker [div class=tag]Strengths:[/div] Quick thinker, electronics, speed [div class=tag]Weaknesses:[/div] Fighting, strength, pretty girls [div class=tag]Credentials:[/div] Siphoning money from large corporations and diverting it into offshore accounts + large-scale hacks and pranks [div class=tag]Convictions:[/div] Since he has a tendency to slip through cracks in the system, exploiting loopholes and the like (plus the evidence against him has a tendency to disappear), he's only been convicted once, and his 6-month sentence is now just about up. [div class=tag]History:[/div] "So, you want to know how a nice kid from a good family ended up living the life of a criminal? Not much to it, really. I grew up in the city- parents had good jobs, college degrees, a nice apartment. They made sure we got into good schools, did well. I was smart, no doubt about it, but my little brother Nat- now he was gifted. Kid taught himself calculus at age 12 and started taking college classes not soon after. My parents were proud, of course- we all were. Our little resident genius. We supported him in any way we could; we knew he was gonna go far. Now me, on the other hand... Well, like I said, not like I was unintelligent, but I wasn't exactly all that driven. While Nat thought it was fun to spend his evenings reading textbooks and solving advanced physics problems, I liked playing videogames, hanging out with my friends and hitting on girls. I got into hacking as a hobby- coding was fun. I liked that you could create things that would do essentially whatever you wanted them to; liked the problem-solving aspect of it. And of course, I liked the challenge, plus the excitement from knowing you could get caught. Things progressed quickly from there... Fast-forward about 8 years- my parents are still living their lives, my brother's off doing research that'll change the fate of mankind in a top-secret lab somewhere, and I'm now (not to brag but- oh wait yes, I am bragging) one of the best hackers in the world. Unfortunately, on that last job, I made a mistake and got pinched. Now I'm serving time in State, but it's only a couple days left until my release. Then, it's back to business."[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by @Nano
[class name="root"] --bg: #fefefe; --accent: #b54434; --grey1: #656765; --grey2: #aaaaaa; --grey3: #e8e8e8; --text: #878787; --s1: 45px; --s2: 35px; --s3: 25px; --s4: 1.0em; --s5: 0.9em; --JP: 'Sawarabi Mincho', sans-serif; --EN: 'Work Sans', sans-serif; --LH: 125%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px 0; background-color: var(--bg); font-size: initial; [/class] [class name="flexcontainer"] flex: 1 0 100%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin-left: -20px; width: 100%; max-width: 840px; [/class] [class name="flexbox"] flex: 1 0 300px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 20px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 70vh; max-height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; position: relative; [/class] [class name="seikamainL"] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid var(--grey3); background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name="seikaIMG"] display: flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; width: 100%; max-width: 348px; height: calc(70vh - 52px); max-height: 598px; background: url('') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat; [/class] [class=textbox] margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 15px; width: 400px; height: 460px; border: 1px solid var(--grey3); background-color: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; padding: 25px 5px 25px 20px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 25px; overflow-y: scroll; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; font-family: 'Sawarabi Mincho', sans-serif; color: #37474f; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; font-weight: bold; border-bottom: 10px solid rgb(102, 204, 51, 0.6); line-height: 1px; color: #CC9933; [/class]

Last edited:

Bella Rose

There's nothing to be afraid of. Except me, of course.

analia.png

Height: 5'4

Weight: 127 lbs

Previous convictions: Arson, Homicide

Role: The Smooth Operator

History: Born in 1997 in Alice Springs, Australia, Bella had always manipulated and talked her way through life. There was nothing she couldn't get, and she loved it. In 2013, she suffered from a mental breakdown, killing six in a house she burned down. She was given 67 years in prison, but had managed to break out in 2017. Bella has been living off the grid ever since, but has not forgotten the people she had met in prison.

Strengths: Bella excels in manipulation, mind games, and chemistry. She has excellent social skills, while her specialty is toxins, and almost everything related to fire.

Weaknesses: Bella is mentally unstable. During her time in prison, her therapist had diagnosed her with APD, specifically psychopathy.

Vices: Bella is obsessive, and easily distracted.

Virtues: Bella is very organized, and good at cleaning up her messes. She will always ensure that the crew leaves behind no traceable evidence.

Last edited:

Ian Hayes

The most important invention for organized crime was the white board.

10JOHNGREEN-superJumbo.jpg

Age 43

Height 5'9

Weight 162lbs

Previous convictions Robbery, Burglary

Role:
The Mastermind

History: Ian Hayes was an unlikely criminal. Growing up in Scottish suburbia, he enjoyed a loving and nurturing family. He began schooling at the age of 4, and was enrolled in an experimental charter school for children with exceptionally high IQ scores. Ian never had much of a social life. Other than his family, he didn't have any meaningful relationships. His true social transformation happened at the University of Pennsylvania, where he attended business school. Ian always had a fascination with the United States, and early on in grade school he decided on UPenn (for no apparent reason).

Ian's first and only best friend, Vincent Cardelli, a low income student from South Philadelphia, introduced him to theivery. The boys' combined intelligence lead to greater and greater heists of university resources. Their most frequent (and favorite) hit was the medical school's narcotics supply. The boys enjoyed stealing so much, Vincent found them employment through his family Mafia ties in South Philly under the guise of a prestigious internship.

After graduation, both boys found more permanent "jobs" where they had "interned." Ian had a talent for organizing and planning crime, which rose him through the ranks of the low key Philadelphia crime syndicate. After robbing many banks blind, Ian expanded his scope to priceless pieces of art. To this day all of Philadelphia wonders who took the Rocky statue and where it ended up.

Trouble always begets trouble, and one fateful day after over 20 years of successful crime, Ian's fortune and freedom came to a halt at the hands of the IRS. This was not Ian's fault. The "organization" he worked for weren't careful enough, and tax paperwork ended up destroying all he built. Vince vanished, but Ian was stormed at his estate in southern New Jersey. Although his life dissolved around him, he was calm. His first few months in prison were those of reconnaissance. The next few were planning and logistics. He didn't plan on staying for long... he just needed some like-minded chaps to help him execute an escape.

Strengths: Organization, Time Management, Strategy

Weaknesses: Physical and Emotional Confrontation, Fighting

Vices: Nicotine Gum, Whiskey, Cocaine

Virtues:
Intelligent, Patient, Calm

I hope I did this correctly. Please keep in mind it's been a hot minute since I've done this. Hype!​

Last edited:
[class name=container] height: 400px; width: 350px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 345px; width: 345px; border: 6px solid #cdcaca; border-radius: 30px; background-color: #e6e5e5; [/class] [class name=header] height: 90px; width: 335px; [/class] [class name=circle1] background-color: #BCADD0; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 15px; [/class] [class name=circle2] background-color: #E5B2C7; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=circle3] background-color: #EEC2B9; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=picture] height: 263px; width: 320px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/04/8e/ba/048ebab19204610b7fc93da1473fd316.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-top: -46px; margin-left: 13px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 210px; width: 280px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=borderbox] border-top: 4px solid white; border-bottom: 4px solid white; border-right: .5px solid white; border-left: .5px solid white; position: relative; top: 20px; left: 19px; height: 210px; width: 280px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=textbox] text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; height: cover; width: 265px; margin-left: 6px; margin-top: 5px; background: white; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class name=footer] height: 35px; width: 290px; border: 3px solid #cdcaca; background-color: #e6e5e5; margin: auto; margin-top: -30px; [/class] [class name=footertext] text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 20px; margin-top: -2px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"] [div class="header"][div class="circle1"][/div] [div class="circle2"][/div] [div class="circle3"][/div][/div] [div class="picture"][div class="borderbox"] [div class="scroll"] [div class="scrollbox"]

[div class="textbox"]

"Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car." - E.B. White

Height: 5'3

Weight: 120 lbs.

Previous Convictions: Driving Without A License, Reckless Driving, Failure To Stop For A Police Officer, & Vehicular Manslaughter

Strengths/Virtues (Other Than Driving): Metalworking, Gymnastics, & Tracking

Weaknesses/Vices: Selfish, Vindictive, & Mentally Unstable

Désirée Bonhomme was born in Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, France. Her parents, Zacharie and Barbe, were both retail managers with squeaky clean records. However, her Uncle Max introduced her to the world of illegal street racing at the young age of seven. While her parents worked, her uncle would babysit and often take her to his races. By the time she was eleven, he let her drive a car for the first time. When she was fourteen, she drove in her first race. For two years, she managed to scrape past with many tickets and misdemeanors - driving without a license, reckless driving, failure to stop for a police officer - all met with fines that her uncle was happy to pay for. However, at the age of sixteen, there was a terrible accident during one of her races. Désirée was charged with vehicular manslaughter and, due to the fact that she was a minor at the time, sentenced to only 7.5 years in prison. After five years, she's been released on parole and is ready to get back behind the wheel.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="footer"][div class="footertext"]Désirée Bonhomme: The Getaway[/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
Cassandra Aisling Kovacs
The Burglar
batwoman-tv-show-trailer-1558347711.jpg
"A dishonest person you can always trust to be dishonest, now honest ones? They're the ones you have to watch out for"

• Height: 1.75 metres
    Weight: 65kg
    Eye Colour: Blue-Grey
    Hair Colour: Black
    Style: Favours dark colours- greys, blacks, navys, reds. Her style would be described as grunge/punk with a tendency towards leather and ripped jeans. Has tattoos up both arms, on her neck and her lower back (and more that can't be seen)
    ruby-rose.jpg

Last edited:
Riley Stinnett

If napalm isn't solving your problem, you aren't using enough napalm.

HEIGHT
6'3

WEIGHT
224 lbs

PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS
Attempted Murder
Felony Vandalism

ROLE
The Brute

HISTORY
Riley Stinnett. A man of power, courage, and will. A man to be feared if you're on the wrong end of his gun. Of course, it wasn't always this way.

Riley's parents worked hard to provide a good life for their three children. He's the youngest with a sister and brother who had both moved away by the time he was sixteen. He was a bit of a loner, not interested in much, doing well in school, always waiting for something to happen. Riley's life changed when he met Eric on the bus ride home. They became fast friends being near neighbors and liking a lot of the same things. They did everything together for the next few years. Smoking, trespassing, getting into fights, and whatever other trouble they could find.

Eric had become good friends with a plug and was offered a job transporting large amounts of marijuana all over the state. Of course Eric wasn't about to drive for hours at a time by himself so they both ended up accepting. They worked hard and fast, barely escaping many sticky situations and made more money than they had ever seen. The two boys decided that they wanted more. Eric had the connections and knwledge of cars and Riley became the muscle with knowledge of guns.

The pair organized something close to an empire, something you would expect from a good sized gang. The two boys had found a few good buddies willing to help and a bunch of decent neighbors who allowed them access to large amounts of private property. It was all going good until Eric died.

Riley was 25 when his best friend was killed by a rival dealer who thought he could get away with it. It turned out to be the biggest mistake of his life and he discovered this when Riley blew up his car as he was walking to it and nearly beat him to death. The goal wasn't to kill, but to make the bastard suffer for the rest of his life.

When the police arrived there was blood everywhere and Riley was still straddling the barely-concious man and raing blows onto his head and body. It took three officers and two tasers to subdue him, but once it was done he cried in the back seat of a police car. Riley pleaded guilty and the judge gave him 6 years in the California State Prison. He's out now and has reconnected with his friends. Their "business" had been nearly destroyed with the leader and best heavy-hitter out of the equation, but Riley didn't care. He was tired of it anyway...

STRENGTHS
Firearms of any shape, size, or caliber
Some knowledge of explosives
Researching and learning new information
Physical strength
Infiltration

WEAKNESSES
Closed off emotionally to most people
A slight case of PTSD
Can be hot-tempered
Self-loathing, hates mistakes
Blending into crouds, hiding in plain sight

VICES
Alcohol of any kind, usually whiskey
Nocotene of any kind, usually cigars

VIRTUES
Respectful
Humane
Kind-hearted​

Last edited:
ruka adachi

"why is a raven like a writing desk"5820303afcb6a058eb7276b8d4d5099c.jpg

Height: 5ft

Weight: 115

Previous convictions: theft and drug working with the yakuza

Role: aquarer

History: Born in a small Japanese village he was left by his mom leaving his gang leader dad to take care of him alone he grew up a queit boy but very smart hes gay but has only come out to only a few people

Strengths: he get steal and or get anything you need in about a day very good at fixing cars

Weaknesses: cats he loves anything with cats on them

Vices: ruka is shy

Virtues: he is very persuasive and easy to get things he wants

6fc628a5d76ebb3c93b52fc4989a2daa.jpg

Name: Robert Mariano
Alias: Rob, Boston Rob
Sex: Male
Role: Inside man
Traits: Deceptive, Cunning, intimidating, Loyal(if beneficial to him), physically strong
Weapon of choice: Hammer
Backstory: Rob is a poor construction worker, his family isnt in the best shape, his two daughters need to have afund for college and he needs t be able to put food on the table, he did this for him and if he has to he will steal from his fellow heist people
11509408068b.jpg

Additional: Rob is usually wearing his Boston Red Sox hat that is how he got his nickname along with his strong Boston accent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back