The Crenta war zone?

Vyork Ashfin

*Undead Captain*
RECRUITMENT THREAD: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-crenta-war-zone-5-spots-left-reserve-now.71046/

(Plot begin) Pack your bags because we are moving to Crenta, the small town that consumes its visitors. Anyone who has traveled into the area of Crenta understands the true feeling of fear. The town has corpses covering the streets and snipers in the rooftops. "My friend called and said the place was safe..." That was what you said weeks ago. Jeremy, your friend has been missing for weeks and it is up to you and a few others to travel into Crenta territory and find him..or whatever is left and look for anyone else that might need help. The town of Crenta is a war zone filled with multiple mercenary groups that have been tasked to kill anyone in there way while they look for something hidden neath the surface and in the Crenta caves where no one has been for hundreds of years. Recently a man has come to you with an offer saying, "I can retrieve your friend if you join this specific line of work." He was referencing a special mercenary group that was just formed a few hours before he approached you. The group name is "The Crenta crusaders!" The man that has approached you also says he arranged for a helicopter to bring you into the war zone. (Plot end)

Rules:

No goddmoding

No Mary sues

Must post once a week but would like more frequent than that!

No being a hero...this is a squad based RP!

If i see someone being disruptive or ruining the RP they will be spoken with and probably kicked.

afs-png.83552

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back