The Crash Site

RIPSaidCone

tolmie

Whoooooo whooooooo whoooooo

The easily recognisable sound of an Imperial warship's alarm sounded as dozens of men and women in gray and black Imperial uniforms ran around the Bridge of the ISD Devestator, an Imperial-I class star destroyer and the Sith Lord; Darth Vader's flagship. The ship had just jumped to hyperspace when the occurance had happened. The ship seemingly being pulled out of it's jump and crashing towards a planet that the crew hadn't seen before, yet there didn't seem to have been a reason for it. The recently promoted Admiral Piett stood on the bridge yelling commands to the crew who frantically paced from console to console, attempting to regain control of the ship before it hit the surface or at least to soften it's landing. These efforts did produce some form of positive result as the Star Destroyer took less damage than expected when it hit the ground below. Crashing through trees and mountains as it destroyed everything in its path before slowly coming to a halt, the crew recovering from the violent shaking and quickly getting to work on damage assessment as Piett had ordered.

A heavy mechanical breathing was heard from the back of the bridge causing most if not all the officers and enlisted in the room to freeze and turn to the source of the breathing. Two automatic doors sliding shut behind the tall, darkly dressed man. Darth Vader, his cape draping behind him as he held what would be considered his belt, his intimidating yet strangely casual walk over to Piett hadn't taken long and he spoke up. "Admiral Piett, I was not aware that crashing my ship was apart of the orders I assigned you." His deeply toned, masked voice said. Towering over the other man and looking down at him with that emotionless mask of his. Piett fixing his uniform as he replied, "My lord, during our jump to hyperspace a malfunction occured. We were dragged into this planet's orbit unwillingly, the engineers are already working on a solution." He hoped that would be enough to keep the Dark Lord from killing him. Vader simply said in response, "See to it that this problem is solved, Admiral. And deploy your troops, we must secure the crash site of our ship and explore the surrounding territories." And with that he turned around and made his way off the bridge.

The Star Destroyer's crash would've been seen and heard for miles and miles, due to the sheer size and power of the ship. The ground would've shook for many of those in the surrounding area and to those daring enough to inspect what had happened they would be greeted with line after line of men cloaked in full suits of white armor with strange black objects in their hands that fired beams of red light at those who approached. There would also be towering mechanical walkers with four legs followed by smaller ones that could outrun a man but only had two legs.

Gog and Eve stood side by side, staring at the ship and mechanical beings and troops from a great distance. Eve's curiosity began over powering Gog's sensibility, and the two were off. Eve went back into Gog, becoming the darkness that fueled him. Gog came close enough for white armored troops to spot him, but he kept his distance in case they were hostile. Although outnumbered Gog didn't doubt his ability to hold his own. His breathing was more robotic and struggled and groggy than Darth Vader's by a lot, almost as if his own augmentations were of worse condition, and it could be heard by the troops rather well in case they weren't able to spot him immediately. The giant machines were the only things that made Gog a little uneasy. He had only heard stories from Mawlock of such things. But never had he seen anything like it in person until now. "Interesting..." He rasped.

@RIPSaidCone (YYYEAHHH Star Wars!)

Prince Aldus Logoria & Herac. 

The prince and his royal guard arrived at the scene of the crash within a few minutes of the impact. The prince watched with his enhanced vision as the troops and walkers began to spread out around the crashed vessel. "What do you make of this Herac?" He asked nervously fiddling with the blade at his hip. 

"Probably an accident of some kind, some civilizations are able to travel through the great void." He watched the troops as well. "With a force like the one they have I wouldn't guess them to be too friendly." Herac announces to the prince. "But what if they need help? Plus any civilization that can travel through the great void would prove a valuable asset to Algenorn, let us go." He said blinking from the cliffs edge they stood upon and landing in the valley below. 

Herac just sighed before leaping off of the cliff and landing hard enough to crack the stone of the valley below. "You will learn to be less impulsive one day, until then I suppose I'm just gonna keep having to cleaning up your messes huh." He said scoldinggly. "Most likely." Was the princes response as he began heading towards the crashed vessel. 

@RIPSaidCone

Last edited by a moderator:
It appeared Mehran wasn't the only one with a solid interest in the thing that shrieked through the sky and came down to the ground. He could make some movements along the edges of the wilderness of people watching the results of this crash. Many, many being emerged from the ship, both people and mechanical. Their life essences lit the scenery to him like fireflies on a summer night. But even the lich could tell that going in to say hello at the moment would be a bad idea since the white-clad sentries' body language was anything but welcoming. He would let some of the other curiosity-seekers approach first and see how things unfold before he sated his own interest. His perch off in the shadows would have to suffice for a few more moments.

@RIPSaidCone

Mizelia walks towards the crash site. She saw that kind of ship before, but what made it crash? As she walks closer to it, she notices others around the ship. They look quite a lot like humans, or echani. She notices also soldiers out of the ship, wearing the same armor as the ones during simulations at the Jedi Temple on Rannon. Making a guess that they use E-11's. What got her uncomfortable was the presence of one person, strong in the Dark Side of the Force. Something she couldn't miss. She couldn't see from who that presence came from. What she did see were walkers. AT-AT's and AT-ST's. Whoever they are, they are unlikely from the Republic.

@RIPSaidCone @Jefferson

A small squadron of TIE Fighters rose from the hangar of the crashed ship, four in total. Their engines lighting up the volume of the surrounding area as they burst into action, flying into the distance with their iconic screeching sound. These were to be the first of many similar reconnaissance squadrons that Admiral Piett had ordered to be sent out in every direction to map the surrounding area so that their stormtroopers could be better equipped to move around the region, a group of around fifteen stormtroopers and two AT-ST's had spotted a two strange figures in the distance from the ship. One of which had seemingly faded away into the other, the heavily armed group approaching as one called out with his vocoded voice. "Hey! You!" The other stormtroopers raising their blasters at the man.

@Tetro

Another group of troopers and their vehicles spotted more curious visitors incoming, no doubt natives to the area. One of the nearby AT-ST's turning to face the approaching men, aiming it's turret towards them as the stormtroopers took up their positions and readied their weapons. The Empire's first contact policy usually consisted of assume hostility unless stated otherwise, one could never know when dealing with these new civilizations and locals. An Imperial officer stood by the troopers who had their blasters raised similar to the others who had spotted the strange cloaked man off in another direction. The officer calling out to the approaching man, "Halt. Identify yourself at once!" In his pompous yet very formal accent.

On the suspicions of Admiral Piett, two additional TIE fighters were flown out of the ship to begin patrolling around the crash site. Aerial superiority was something that the Admiral could take solace in knowing was on their side. However Darth Vader sensed the arrival of many figures as he sat in his meditation chamber, some with good intentions and the majority being of pure curiosity. There were two figures in-particular that stood out as being unconventional beings, made out of darkness almost, it aroused the Sith Lord's curiosity. The arrival of one person in-particular peeked his interest, a force-sensitive had arrived. Something he could recognise from anywhere.

His meditation chamber opening as Admiral Piett approached. "You summoned me, my lord?" The Admiral questioned, knowing the answer. "Order your troops to move into defensive positions, Admiral. And have your men reestablish communications with the Empire. There is a force-sensitive here, along with many others." The Admiral seemed curious. "Surely they cannot be a cause of any concern, my lord." Vader very subtly shook his head. "That is not my reasoning for this, Admiral. Now reestablish communications and ensure the protection of this ship otherwise I will." The Admiral nodded, "Yes my lord." Before marching off, Vader's meditation chamber then closing once more.

Meanwhile outside of the ship, a small squad of stormtroopers caught the approaching Twi'lek in their sights. Marching over and forming a disorganized line a short distance from her to show that they did not want her moving any further. One put his hand out in a halt motion, "Identify yourself and your purpose for being here." He asked.

"I am prince Aldus Logoria of Algenorn, this is my steward Herac the invincible, I wish to speak to whoever leads these men." The prince says without the slightest sign of worry. Herac on the other hand is carefully analyzing the large Machine who's weapons pointed at him. 

"If you would be so kind as to lower your weapons we can begin the diplomatic process, otherwise we will be forced to respond to hostile actions." The prince follows up his first address with another. 

Herac finally speaks up, "forgive the boy for his rudeness, he is not yet very experienced as a diplomat, however I am inclined to agree with him. I do not like having weapons pointed at me least of all when mine isn't drawn." He speaks directly to the commanding officer but keeps his eyes scanning to ensure no one makes a move. 

Mizelia looks rather curiously towards the men. They are not holograms, these were real. And quite a few of them. Their armor doesn't like they are from the Republic, and Mizelia's now certain of it. "My name is Mizelia. I came here to look what happened. How did you guys get that ship crashed? And who are you?" She asks towards the soldiers. Not being sure if they are hostile or friendly, though feeling they might be hostile. If they are hostile, then Mizelia should run. As fast as she can, because she can't take them on with only a training saber.

@RIPSaidCone

Eve spoke softly, 'There's a powerful being within the ship. Very curious. Go find him...' She coaxed. Gog inhaled and coughed, approaching the troops despite their blasters being aimed at him. "Match his power. I sense it as well. I want a taste." He stopped, being almost mere yards from the troopers. Eve did as told, a small humming emanating from Gog's mechanical parts. Gog looked at his hands, feeling a connection to the force for the first time in his life. "I feel... weak with this power... Compared to the one that is hiding." He hissed. 'Meditation is required to grow stronger with the force. I could maybe siphon power into you if we were to get closer to the one residing in the machine.' She suggested. "Take me to the one with power, and your lives will be spared." He coughed at the troops. 'Maybe we shouldn't cause a mess... Mawlock isn't here with us. But I'm curious. I wanna know what will happen. Don't die Gog.' She spoke timidly. 

@RIPSaidCone

As the ship came crashing down, Elaine was feasting on a newly killed wolf. She had barely noticed the massive thing until it covered the sun above her, leaving her in darkness. She snarled, standing and wiping blood off her face. Rising above the treeline, she watched the ship crash down, hardly flinching when it landed on the ground. She began to glide to the crash sight, already seeing mortals making there way as well. 

She could sense a dark presence in the ship. Immense power radiated off them like heat from a blacktop. With the cool wind whipping her long black hair around, she continued, thristing to cure her curiosity. 

Vader sensed an intrusion on the Force. That much was clear to him as he sat and focused on it, two of the beings that had arrived outside of his ship were the cause of the disturbance. Eyes closing, he found the source of their foreign connection to the Force, and with the abilities of a Sith Lord their connection was easily cut. Ejecting the intrusion from the balance and restoring it to it's normal way once more. The very fact that these two beings believed themselves to be higher than the Force greatly angered Vader, how they believed that they could simply tap into the Force and begin stealing its potential from those who rightfully earned it, even attempt to steal it from a Sith Lord such as himself. His meditation chamber opened, helmet being placed back over his head as he stepped out of his chambers and marched out of the room. Two stormtroopers standing at attention as he passed them by, cape flowing from behind him. This disrespect would not go unpunished, these two beings clearly had no idea as to what the Force was and how powerful it could be in the hands of one like himself and they would never get to know now as he had just cut them off from it's potential.

The stormtroopers that had been approached by the strange figure did not show their hesitation. They had been trained not to for obvious reasons, the Imperial officer accompanying the group of troopers speaking into his earpiece and briefly nodding as the reply was recieved. "Open fire." He ordered nonchalantly, the stormtroopers all firing their weapons from multiple directions along with the two AT-ST's that had been standing in the background. The incredibly powerful source of darkness; Darth Vader approaching the ship's exit as the troopers under his command began firing at the figure. who had intruded on the Sith Lord's domain.

@Tetro

The suspicions of the commanding officer were confirmed when one of the men had opened his mouth. The seemingly younger one of the two, they were representatives from the nearby civilization coming to investigate and open a line of communications. Diplomacy had never been the Empire's go-to solution however there was no point in attacking the locals whilst still in the middle of ship repairs. That would just become an annoyance the engineers would have to put up with, and causing a delay in such a repair would no doubt bring the wrath of Vader down on him and his fellow officers. The officer nodding as he responded, "I am Captain Heles of the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps, Galactic Empire. Unfortunately direct communications cannot be opened with our commanding officer at this time. And whilst myself and my superiors would be willing to engage in communications, our policy on first contact does not allow us to lower our guard for security concerns. I can assure you both that this is all merely precautionary, our Empire has had many hostile run-in's with planetary locals before. If you truly do wish to talk then these weapons will not be of any concern to you."

The sudden appearance of a Twi'lek on a supposedly uncharted and unknown world was a source of great confusion to the stormtroopers whom she approached. However they went on the assumption that she must've been some sort of scavenger or lowlife just looking for resources in the Unknown Regions. Unlike the other locals that had approached the troopers did not raise their blasters to this one, presumably due to her familiar nature being a Twi'lek and all compared to the others the Imperials had encountered who were more mysterious and therefore suspicious. "The situation is under control, miss. We're not sure how the ship crashed however the problem is being resolved." The stormtrooper spoke in response, however they seemed surprised that the woman didn't know who they were. Who didn't recognise a stormtrooper after all? "We're Imperial stormtroopers, miss. I'd suggest you continue with your business."

The two TIE Fighters that had been patrolling the surroundings of the crash site spotted what had appeared at first to just be a bird from the distance. However upon getting closer the pilots noticed that it was a..woman? Who was apparently gliding of her own accord, the two TIE fighters zoomed past her, their screeching sound being heard as was always whenever a TIE fighter flew past someone. Keeping a close eye on her to see if she approached the star destroyer's crash site, one of the pilots reporting the occurance as the troopers on the ground looked up to try and spot the approaching flying woman.

Elaine's three red eyes trained on the forgein flying objects, and she scowled. With a swipe of her black hand, she formed it into a long, sharp blade. The sheer black surface was shining in the sunlight. She approached one of the fighters at her full speed, extending and swinging her sword-arms towards it.

IMG_3199.JPG

Pavel sat in a field, meditating. Until he  heard the loud sound of some thing crashing. He looked up in astonishment as the ship crashed. Never in the 300 years he has walked this planet has he seen anything like this. He stood placing the golden hilt on his belt as he always does. "I dont think this is a good idea" went through his head. "It will be fine." He thought.  He would make his way to the crash site.

"So I take it that means your Leader is inside of the Giant triangle correct." Before waiting for any answer The prince again blinked, vanishing from sight and appearing a long way behind the line of soldiers. "Don't take too long here Herac we've got business to attend to." He shouted over his shoulder before blinking another 120 yards towards the large crashed vessel. 

Raising his hands defensively Herac's eye twitched in annoyance. "I don't suppose apologizing for him again will cut it will it?" He asked the commanding officer preparing for combat. 

(Excellent empire mentality :)

Mizelia blinks for a moment, did she hear that right? Stormtroopers? She never saw a real one in her entire life. She's unsure they still exist. "Ehh... Are you okay? As far as I know, stormtroopers don't exist anymore for a very long time." Mizelia said to the stormtrooper. The blasters couldn't tell her really if they were real or not. As they were not just used by the military in her time. She even used one, horribly. But if they are real... what are they part of? She can't see anything that indicates what they are part of. The only thing she can think of are mercenaries, but how would they get a Star Destroyer? She ponders for a moment as she forgot to hide her training lightsaber. Being visably on her belt.

@RIPSaidCone

Gog stepped back once the man told them to open fire. He gave a shout of anger as the blaster fire hit him from all sides. He stumbled in multiple directions as he was hit before he got his balance. Steam shot out of Gog's joints as he Eve used darkness to rev up his core. He ignored the blaster fire and charged forward, electricity crackling around him now. He jumped multiple feet in the air before slamming against the officer and crushing the human with his weight. He discharged the kinetic power he had stored up and incapacitated all of the troopers firing at him as well as the AT-ST's. Eve had directed the discharge to those specific targets in hopes to buy them some time. Gog coughed as he laughed softly. 'They're not dead, but they will not be getting up anytime soon. I can feel a great power approaching. Gog I think we should leave while we can. You can't beat him he is too strong for us both.' She warned him. Gog laughed madly before going into a coughing fit again, inhaling deeply he sighed, "If he is coming to us then we are getting what we want." He stood up straight and waited.

@RIPSaidCone (Omg he's gonna meet Vader! OwO HYPE!)

The TIE Fighter that the woman had sped towards pulled up suddenly, causing her to miss it completely. Although this wouldn't be a surprise to someone who knew of a TIE fighter's capabilities considering how agile and fast they were known to be, meanwhile the second TIE fired at her, it's green blaster shots flying towards her as the TIE screeched past her and into the distance. Both fighters now turning back for another gun run on the flying woman.

It hadn't even been a few seconds after the Prince of this unknown civilization teleported closer to the ship that the stormtroopers had begun firing on him. Albeit startled by the fact that he could teleport they still began firing, the AT-ST's jogging towards him and firing also as the commanding officer turned to the other man with a look of pure fury. "Execute them both!" He ordered, storming off as the representative's bodyguard was surrounded by white armored troops, their blasters lighting up as they began firing towards him as well.

The stormtroopers talking with the Twi'lek simply shook their heads, the one that was currently conversing with her scoffing as her jerked his head to the side in a gesture for her to get moving. "Stop wasting our time, Twi'lek. You can say we don't exist all you want it ain't gonna change anything so beat it." It was clear that the troopers weren't in the mood for any of the woman's backchat or what they would see as time wasting as they had a job to do which was patrolling the areas surrounding the crash site.

Darth Vader stepped out of one of the Devestator's small holes which had been made during the crash landing, walking in his own graceful yet eerily intimidating manner. An entire platoon of stormtroopers following closely behind along with four of the infamously known death troopers in their black armor, his dark mechanical breathing making his presence on what was now the battlefield well known to all. Cape flowing from behind as he looked to his side briefly, noticing a fight between his troopers and two of the natives of this planet. What a waste of time. Turning his attention back to the task at hand, eliminating the beings that thought they could defy the power of the Force and to an extension Vader himself. That was worthy of a fate worse than death, approaching the strangely dressed man, Vader took his saber from his belt and ignited it. A whishing sound emitting as the beam of red shot out from the metal he was holding. Remaining quiet for a brief period of time before speaking up through his mask's breathing.

"You have greatly overestimated your ability to influence the Force. And as such you will suffer the consequences."

@Tetro

Prince Aldus Logoria & Herac 

The prince laughed as he warped forward in rapid succession leaving the Large metal machines in the distance. Herac should be fine, I'm gonna hear his mouth though for sure. He chuckled coming to a stop close to the ship and activating his invisibility with a wave of his hand once he was out of visual range of the walkers. "Now where is that leader of theirs?" He pondered soundlessly as he entered the massive ship.

Herac sighed again as the man gave the order.  As the blasters lit up he covered his eyes in anticipation of pain but instead  he absorbed the laser fire into himself. "You sure you don't wanna talk...Ok." He said then clapped his hands with enough force to create concussion waves for several dozen yards around him. 

Then he lifted his spear pointing it at the Commanding officer. "Walk away now mortal men, or die." He said flatly his eyes glowing the fiery red of the blaster bolts. 

Gog laughed softly, inhaling deeply. "You know my pain. My agony. I feel the torment of your soul." He spoke through his own mask. "You are a worthy opponent indeed. I care not for influencing the force. I wish to learn of it." He noticed the death troopers, figuring they were more elite than the troopers he just incapacitated. "Eve, scan him and and his weaponry. I want an even playing field." He coughed. Eve's soft voice echoed from Gog, 'Such a powerful man. I'm so curios, what are his secrets?' She spoke as she began feel Vader's force strength. She empowered Gog with the same level of it, able to do so now since he was so close. Gog took a deep breath, "The beautiful darkness... I respect this Force you speak of now. But like me, you cannot tap into it fully because of your limitations." He cackled painfully.

Gog held out his hand and made a bunch of blasters break apart and get put back together. He used the energy in them to create a very rudimentary and similar version of Vader's, using Eve's help. A beam of red shot out of his new weapon as Gog stood there with confidence. He held out his hand, sending lightning at the death troopers behind Vader. This man was truly amazing, and Gog wanted to face his opponent without interruption.

@RIPSaidCone(Omg my character is gonna fight Vader. Am I the only person this pumped? I can't be the only person!)

Vader simply stood where he was. Expressionless mask looking dead towards the strange figure before him, lightsaber held by his side, blade pointing slightly downwards and being held in one hand. "Do not delude yourself into the belief that you understand any of what you have learned." Was his response, it was void of any raw emotion with the only human hint being it's tone of absoluteness. The tone that Vader spoke with that held a complete sense of authority and ultimate knowledge. He could sense the figure's assistant stealing from the Force, stealing from him. His anger grew greater by the second however as always he did not show it. Standing and briefing through his mask as always, angered as the man attempted to put across that he knew more than he actually did. "I grow tired of your pointless talk, I have no care for what you believe you understand, or what you respect. If you truly wish to learn of the Force, then you shall learn it through death." His deep voice spoke.

And as the man attempted to electrocute his troopers. Vader extended his saber out, deflecting the lightning on both sides in a rapidly paced switch over from one side to the other. However with the subtleness of his movements showing how little effort he had put into doing so. Another testiment to his experience and to his power. "If you truly were as confident as you put across. Then you would not feel the need to attack my troopers." He paused for a brief moment before continuing, "And if you respected the Force then you would not steal from it." Were his last words before he raised his hand lightly, an empty speeder bike that had been used by one of the scout troopers being sent flying over towards the man as Vader kept still where he stood.

@Tetro

Gog coughed, "I need no Force to smell your pain. To know the agony of your existence." He heaved. He was impressed at Vader's ability to deflect the lightning, and was a little taken back that the troopers didn't open fire on him. This man was intimidating and powerful in their eyes to an extreme degree. Gog spun, barely in time, and cut the speeder back in half letting the pieces fall away from him as he once again faced Vader with his arm extended out. 'Gog, your body can't handle a fight of this level after all the damage you've already taken. We're outnumbered.' She warned him, her voice filled with worry. "I do not steal, I simply try to learn." He responded to Vader, ignoring Eve before running towards Vader and swinging in a straight forward horizontal swipe.

@RIPSaidCone

Pavel entered the area of the crashed ship, looking up at this... thing...  he walked around with his staff in one hand, and the golden hilt on his belt. His vampiric hearing let him hear the blaster fire, and some other things going about. "like I said bad idea" ran through his mind. He simply resonded with the thought "I am a vampire, whats the worst that could

happ-" he looked in the air as he heard the sound the TIEs fly by

"This could be interesting." He walked toward the group of troopers,  and the woman.

20170112_204410-BlendCollage.jpg

Alister had seen the crash but felt no need to go check it out, at first. Then the thought occurred to him that they might have different weapons and he smiled, "This could be fun." He walked towards the crash site seeing bunches of men in whites suits carrying guns.His eyes lot up as he watched them fire the guns, he turned his eyes to the machine things that were also fighting. "Oh man!!! I've hit the jackpot!!!" He said excitedly as he walked into the clearing. He stood in front of a few who weren't fighring. "Hello guys..." he said with a cheeky grin, "Mind if I look at your weapons?"

@RIPSaidCone haha thanks for the invite and awesome writing))

(Just retyped it all, sorry I have mine set on permanent nightlife it's better on my eyes.))

Mizelia looks confused at the troops, then shrugs and starts to walk away. Hearing in the distance blaster fire, no doubt it's blaster fire. She also sensed the presence of the Dark Side closer and closer. The presence left a shiver and a cold feeling. Noticing some light coming from the distance near the ship. She starts to walk a bit around the ship from a distance. He notices two person with what looked like lightsabers, red colored ones. Mizelia notices the presence of the Dark Side coming from what seems a very armored man. She can't miss it, even if she wanted to. She now know what caused the presence, a Sith. She couldn't fight against a Sith, not with just a training lightsaber and not add alone. She's only a Padawan, and he's a Sith. She looks towards him as a speeder went to the other person who slashes it apart. She looks silently, hoping none of them notices her. Which might be already too late. Suddenly, she realizes that the soldiers and the Sith came from the same ship. Meaning she was most likely surrounded by hostiles. And the moment they know she is a Jedi Padawan, she will most likely have to run even faster. Because they have walkers and TIE Fighters.

@RIPSaidCone @Tetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back