• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Covelands {Character Sign-Up}

Nekoda

Pastel Goth Poser
This Rp is different in the way that, your characters will start from nothing and develop over time. If you would, please instead write a little bit about yourself and why you are interested/why you would be a good fit for the Rp. I'm looking for 7 members before we start, and after your first post, you will start your character sheet and continue to add to it as we progress!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm intrigued by the idea. I suppose the whole "person with superpowers but with a costly limit" is pretty interesting and it's something that I've been trying to figure into some of my original stories. I'm pretty rusty with roleplaying but I feel like I could work it out overtime.

The whole Maze Runner vibe is kinda new for me cause I don't normally write stories like that. Hopefully, I don't have to write anything TOO melodramatic.

tl;dr The concept is interesting and I wanna have fun with some awesome abilities! Let's do this!

Well, evening. The name's Iskolde and I am a huge fan of smaller group survival RPs. Anyway, this idea gives me a Maze Runner feel that a love, so I'd love to try it out!

I've been in this website for over a year now so I'm pretty well-versed and experienced. If you'll have me, I feel like I'd be able to help newer people as well as provide good posts.

This idea is honestly super interesting to me, I've already got idea after idea churning about in my head. I can't wait to get started, id you'll have me, of course!

I'm really interested in this idea because the idea of getting to build up a character over time seems pretty neat. The idea really interests me too because I'm a big fan of roleplays where there's a lot of uncertainty in what's going on until later. I dunno. It just really captured my interest. But yeah. I dunno. It just seems rad and I'm excited to get to roleplaying!

As for who I am, my name is Max. I'm 17 years old. I've been roleplaying since middle school, and I really enjoy it. I'm a big fan of Realistic/Modern, although I'm a huge fan of Fantasy roleplays as well.

Hi - you can call me any part of my username, and I actually know Nekoda in real life! I'm almost 18 and while nearly all of my solo writing lies in the folds of realism, I'm totally up for branching out into more imaginative genres.

I love the idea of writing a blank-slate kind of character, and I'm totally up for the challenge. I'm still pretty new to RPing in general but I'm excited to see where this one leads!

Hey y'all, you can just call me ark if you want. I'm super excited for this <3

Edit: Ok, let me add a bit more. That was super underwhelming. Uh, I'm 19 and have been roleplaying for a while - I only just recently made this acc on here because I'm a long time lurker and my other RP site was just getting too stale for me.

This also gave me a maze runners vibe, and I love that movie so here I am!

I've been looking for another good RP for a while, and haven't been very lucky. This one seems like it would be a good way to go, so here I am! I'm pretty interested in it all. I'm 15 years old, transgender, have been roleplaying for a very long time, and been informed that despite my age I'm not too bad so please don't think my age will have a bearing on my skills!

I can't guarantee whether or not I'd be a good fit, but I've had no other trouble with any of my other RP groups so that's something.

A survival rp!? Yes please! A rp with no god-modding or over crazy characters or filled with insane serial killers? Yes please. I love character development and enjoy anything to do with creating them or reading up on them, I've been roleplaying for a decent amount of time as well and an in-depth rp is very welcoming!

Thanks!

I also agree with others, I LOVE MazeRunner.

Yo, I'm very interested in this rp because I've hosted similar things to my friends, where their character is simply cast into a whole new world and needs to figure things out. I'm new to this site but I've been rping for a few years now. I've been scouring RPN for something original and this is very intriguing and different from the usual "academy" or other common rps on here. I've also been told I'm good at adapting and diversifying character pools and plots, so I can't wait to see how this world functions!

I have to be honest; I was kinda skeptical of the overview when I first read it but seeing the other pages and understanding the actual concept and plot this RP seems sooo fun~! My favorite type of Genre is of the dystopian and survival types. The idea of starting a character from the beginning of their known existence is really a fun experience for me previously and it allows the character build up to be not quite so strict which I absolutely love. I'm not a noob to Roleplay but I can say that I am a bit rusty on the finer points of character development in my roleplay which is why i wanted to apply for this RP. Practice makes perfect right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back