• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the couponing club.

ultraviolence

⠗⠂⠇⠑⠌⠀⠝⠊⠶⠁⠀⠳⠀⠐⠓
Questions? concerns? Chit-chat? Post it, yo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have arrived!! *starts posing for photos* Please no photos...OK maybe just a few more *poses some more*

@oli sorry for the last minute edit, but i added "Role" to the character sheet. it's near the beginning. just letting ya know. btw, nice character so far. (-:

ultraviolence said:
@oli sorry for the last minute edit, but i added "Role" to the character sheet. it's near the beginning. just letting ya know. btw, nice character so far. (-:
thank you for the note <3 I'm working hard on this one, so I'm hoping you'll be pleased with the end result. If not, I'm excited to use her in other RPs. c:

oli said:
thank you for the note <3 I'm working hard on this one, so I'm hoping you'll be pleased with the end result. If not, I'm excited to use her in other RPs. c:
no problem !!! she looks awesome at the moment, so keep up the good work. (-: i'm super excited for this rp.

@oli looks good! you're just missing three things. you forgot to include her orientation, and you also didn't include the two things you need to add that indicate that you've read the rules. if you haven't read the rules or you just forgot/accidentally skipped that part, please give it a quick look-over. other than that, your character meets all the qualifications !! (-:

ultraviolence said:
@oli looks good! you're just missing three things. you forgot to include her orientation, and you also didn't include the two things you need to add that indicate that you've read the rules. if you haven't read the rules or you just forgot/accidentally skipped that part, please give it a quick look-over. other than that, your character meets all the qualifications !! (-:
better? n_n

@pulpfiction should i change my last name to duncan, or do you want to change your's to rosewood ?

because the photographer & the junkie are siblings

ultraviolence said:
@pulpfiction should i change my last name to duncan, or do you want to change your's to rosewood ?
because the photographer & the junkie are siblings
Nah, Duncan's just his second name. I just couldn't see the Photographer's CS since I'm pretty much on mobile for the rest of my life and the coding is messing up, and I decided to leave him surname-less for the meantime. I'll change it to Rosewood!

Btw,
@Zatanna, Paris is perfect. I died laughing when I saw her parents' names omfg

pulpfiction said:
Nah, Duncan's just his second name. I just couldn't see the Photographer's CS since I'm pretty much on mobile for the rest of my life and the coding is messing up, and I decided to leave him surname-less for the meantime. I'll change it to Rosewood!
Btw,
@Zatanna, Paris is perfect. I died laughing when I saw her parents' names omfg
OMG THank you! Yesss hahahahaha xD

I thought I'd put that little gem in there cx

but tysm. I really wanted to nail the dumb blonde essence. So look forward to the rp. I have so many quotes planned (:<

I was gonna use amanda seyfried as my model but like I wanted to use me instead, because people always tell me I look like a dumb blonde cx

I LOVE EZRA OMG OMG OMG Paris is gonna have a crush on him I see it c;

Zatanna said:
OMG THank you! Yesss hahahahaha xD
I thought I'd put that little gem in there cx

but tysm. I really wanted to nail the dumb blonde essence. So look forward to the rp. I have so many quotes planned (:<

I was gonna use amanda seyfried as my model but like I wanted to use me instead, because people always tell me I look like a dumb blonde cx

I LOVE EZRA OMG OMG OMG Paris is gonna have a crush on him I see it c;
GIRL U CUTE

I loved all of Paris's comments. They're precious.

plus i feel like ezra could be the one who goes, "paris
NO" or probably just laugh whenever she does something stupid, lol

pulpfiction said:
GIRL U CUTE
I loved all of Paris's comments. They're precious.

plus i feel like ezra could be the one who goes, "paris
NO" or probably just laugh whenever she does something stupid, lol
OMGG

tysm boo c;

tysm. Im so excited to write for her I have so many ideas.

YESSSSS their dynamic would be sooo cute. <3

Ezra; "Are you sober"

Paris; "No, a Cancer."

xD

Zatanna said:
OMGG
tysm boo c;

tysm. Im so excited to write for her I have so many ideas.

YESSSSS their dynamic would be sooo cute. <3

Ezra; "Are you sober"

Paris; "No, a Cancer."

xD
AAAHHH I'M EXCITED FOR YOU MATE. THE DIALOGUE WILL KILL ME

Ezra and Paris would be such good friends omg. He'd be like, watchin out for her and shit

Urgh. The fact that not more people have applied yet is beyond me. This. RP. Gon. Be. Good.

Hi I would love to join this! But I won't be able to get a character sheet up until after Dec 16 tho (due to finals), but if that's too late then I would have no problem just reading along :)

pulpfiction said:
AAAHHH I'M EXCITED FOR YOU MATE. THE DIALOGUE WILL KILL ME
Ezra and Paris would be such good friends omg. He'd be like, watchin out for her and shit

Urgh. The fact that not more people have applied yet is beyond me. This. RP. Gon. Be. Good.
yesssssssss its gon be soo adorbs

& and yeah same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back