• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Concept: Living Amnesia

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
We are the ones who are lost. We are the ones who have no past or present. We are the ones who have had everything we once were stolen from us. Our lives, our hearts and souls, all gone... The only things we have left is each other, and the knowledge that someone among our group is responsible for the tragic loss we've all suffered.

Among us is a person who, just like us, remembers nothing about who they were or what they once did in life. They've been lost for longer than the rest of us, and are the very reason for everything being taken. They've stolen our lives, taken our identities and made them their own. In fact, it's quite possible they don't even know they've taken from us. However, there's only one thing we know; if we can kill that person, we can get back everything we've lost. The only issue is, I'm the only one with a lead; I know everyone's name besides my own, but two others still go by the same name as I have remembered in my mind. I think it's one of those two. That, or it's myself...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back