• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Company

Leon looked at the huge building. He was wearing a cheap suit, yeah he didn't had any money. He walked 12 blocks to get here and he was already tired. Getting out of prison was the worst day of his life. No relatives, no gangs he was all alone. From the program promised him a job, but he didn't have money to rent an apartment or to buy a suit and he was sitting in front this luxury building with people with luxury clothes. He could barely hide his tattoos and he put his hands in the pockets of the pants he was wearing. His suit was classical black with white shirt - it wasn't his size and it looked like a teenager is wearing grownups wearing. He exile. ''Come on man, you were in the damn prison'' - he though. Leon entered the building and looked around him, everything was so shiny in his eyes, back home there wasn't such thing as those fancy chairs. And oh, my those ladies were like top models hot bodies, beautiful and stylish. He saw a big gold reception with a couple of good-looking women behind it. His hart was going to blow when he started talking.
'' Hello, I am sorry for bothering you... I am...am...looking for M&A Brokerage'' The woman behind the counter didn't even look at him.
'' 16th floor sir''. She was typing fast and her he could her how her fresh polished nails echoed in the big hall along with the other 2-3 women's typing.
'' Tha-a-nk you'', Leon mumbled and saw a big group of people waiting for the elevator. He looked his watch - just right on time. His grandma would be proud of him. He entered with the group and tried to push 16th floor button but he was in the freaking corner of this box unable to reach it. People weren't getting any less and after 15 minutes he just ran on some floor 25th - awesome huh?! Went down the stairs and here it is a huge office and so much noise that he couldn't hear his own thoughts.
''Mr. Mathers? Mr. Mathers? Hello?'' A small lady was waving in front of his face. When she saw that the man is already on the planet earth. '' Ok, fallow me. This the main office, this is the kitchen, the board members hall, the boss office'', She walking so fast and her heels sounded like a nails in Leon's head. '' This is you place, stay here and wait, there is going to be somebody who will come and train you further'' The man didn't remember even a word from all the things this little creature said but sat on the chair and waited. He was sweating, was it hot here or cold, or both. What was wrong with him. His apocalyptic thoughts were interrupted but another pair of heels approaching him.
(I am sorry if it is short I haven't written for a while, hope you like it)

Kayleigh rushed off the bus towards the huge building after dropping her daughter off at daycare, she stopped in her tracks breathing viciously after arriving at M&A Brokerage.
Kayleigh managed to find a black and white pencil skirt with a tan button up from the good will. She adjusted herself as she entered the building walking up to one of the ladies at the receptionist desk with the least annoyed expression on their face. Before she could even ask what floor the receptionist looked up at Kayleigh.

"16th Floor ma'am sign in when you reach the front desk, use the two left elevators" Said the dark haired receptionist
"Oh-Okay! Thank you!" Kayleigh said a bit nervous yet kept a positive attitude.

As she stepped into the elevator she noticed it was packed but couldn't manage to miss it so she pushed herself in managing to hit the button for her floor.
As Kayleigh got off at her appropreite floor she noticed a sign that said "NEW EMPLOYEES, WAIT HERE"

She made her way over as she stepped in the room there was only one other person in the room. His tattoos peeked through his clothes, and he looked as if he got his clothes the same place she did.
She took a deep breath and walked over to the man.

"Uh, Hi. I'm Kayleigh, it's my first day too." Kayleigh gave him a reassuring smile as she reached her hand out to shake his hand, she also couldn't forget how handsome he was.

The man looked at the woman in front of him. He shake her hand and almost forgot to introduce himself.
'' Leon, ma'am '', no, when you have been in prison you forget how to communicate like a normal person. He was avoiding an eye contact with her, because she could see how worried was he. He was sweating and the shirt was choking him. He rubbed his sweat hands one in another. She was definitely younger than him, but she looked much more prepared. He heard third pair of heels running on the hall. Were there only women in this company?! The same short lady came and both Leon an Kayleigh stood up.
'' Great! You both are here. Ok, walk with me'', She started ti hand over them folders and folders with information. '' This are your workplaces, you're going to work together, checking through the customers of our brokers, how is their day, do they need anything... babysittng. Depends on how you handle the work with one, only one will become a broker. You have enough homework. You can set up your computers. '' She disappeared again as fast as she walked in. Leon looked at her, so it was on. He needed this job bad, really bad.
'' So... co-workers or competition?'' He tried to smile and finally looked at her. If she was going to play dirty, he would do the same. He didn't want to go back to the neighborhood, back to the danger and back to the prison. He couldn't stand anymore and took off his coat. It was so hot inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back