The Coming Darkness

@Dark Elfling

Hey! Wanna 1x1? I have loads of free time so we can do a 1x1 till everyone else gets a chance to post. Plus I have loads of spare rp cahracters and bios xD Nothing too serious if you'd like, just something to pass the time.

I'm heading to bed early tonight! Maybe by our next group rp we can head out to the forest. Night guys!

I wouldn't really describe Athael's organisation (still haven't come up with a name) as an army, it's more of a movement with some paramilitary elements that's outrageously racist to humans. Of course, it's fairly harmless but they do know how to protect themselves fairly well. Especially the soldiers/guards who are extremely well trained and experienced despite their small number. The rest of the organisation are followers and so forth.

I'm not actually going to attack anyone actually, nor do I have plans to attack unless my character feels directly threatened. I'm actually building up support between non-humans and educate them. If human soldiers attacked, it would be a bad move for them in the long run.

To simply put it this way. Athael's organisation and followers = Nazis

Seymour said:
@Dark Elfling @Crimson Lionheart
I'd be fine moving to another city, but we kinda need a general location for Althael's gathering
I'm in the castle still. It shouldn't be really that far from the city, but it's at least a couple of hours away on foot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back