• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Basically a horror rp about you in this luxury house and this weird creature thing that wants to end your life.
It's a dark calm night and your sleeping in your luxury bed peacefully, no interruptions, break from work and it's peaceful. As soon as your about to sleep in ease a loud knocking sound comes from your front door. That's odd, who could be out this late? You try to ignore it and go back to your peaceful rest but the knocking begins to get annoying. Not being able to handle it anymore you exit your bed. What will you do next?

I get out of bed and I go to the window and I look out. What do I see?

You get out of your bed and look outside the window. You see something tall. With a long neck, oversized arm and long legs. It has very disturbing and deformed eyes and a huge mouth. It doesn't know your looking at it yet. What will you do now?

I look around for something to grab-- I see my trusty baseball bat that I keep beside the door in case of emergencies. I grab it and I quickly unlock the door, and before the monster has a chance to even collect itself I am swinging at it like a madman. I swing a thousand times, blindly, screaming at the top of my lungs.

I would like a second chance at life. Do I wake up in my bed again?

I would like to croon at the monster and sing it a love song. What's the DC?

I get out of bed and I go to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of wine and begin chugging it without regard for the effect it will have on my brain. Then, returning to the door, I yank it open and then blast the monster with sonic waves using my psychic powers.

I put on a funny costume and I do a little dance to try to cheer up the monster! Does he blush?

I jump out of bed and rush to the kitchen, grabbing my guitar and bowl of spaghettiOs. I run to my love, sliding forward on one knee with my guitar at the ready and can open for him to take. 'For you, mi amor,' I whisper into his ear.

I would like to get on my knees and pray to the almighty candle to let me back in

I wake up and look at the pictures on my bedside table. I stare at them longingly, remembering better times. I yearn for love. I feel alone. I whimper and look for someone, anyone to ease my loneliness.

I look at my wife and remember better times. I am comforted. But not at ease. I feel guilty. I have been cheating on my wife. But with who? I get out of bed and try to remember. Is there anyone else in the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back