• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Colosseum: Battle Royale

"Interesting. Well, Romeo, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She extended her scaly hand. "Announcements for the contestants should be coming out tonight. I wonder who might be called for this round."

Romeo shook her rather dry hand, and plastered a small smile to his lips. "You'll most likely be picked, but I'm not too sure about myself."

He let go of her hand and stuffed it into the pocket of his hoodie. "I'm ranked 21st as of now, but I may have a chance of increasing by the start of the next round. I have a scrimmage tomorrow."

Romeo grinned. "Thanks... Hope I won't disappoint."

At the girls question he smirked. "After that fight of course you'd be hungry... Anyway I was going by the mess hall too."

She led the way to the mess hall, tail swishing behind her, dangerous as ever. It was not particularly packed. There were a few stragglers scattered throughout the room, sitting alone at tables. It seemed that there were quite a few who decided to isolate themselves and avoid making friends for feat they would have to execute their friends in the future. At least the food in the mess hall was good. None of the other accommodations were particularly of any note, but keeping the mutants well-fed made for healthier combatants and a better match.

Romeo, following closely behind, couldn't help but stare in amazement at the twitching tail in front of him. True, every contestant was a mutant in some way, but most of their 'differences' weren't as physically glaring like Kaida's. Although their were a few that had horns, and other various odd body parts.

The mess hall was this big area where one could find most of the competitors that weren't fighting. As well as a cafeteria, it laid host to the entertainment area, and lounge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back