• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dying Ashes - Dark Souls

GreenEyedStranger

Servant of the Great Old One
Name:

Hollow?: (Whether your character is already hollowed or not)

Class: (If you need clarification on this, feel free to ask)

Gear: (Weapons/Armor on your person)

Magic: (Any elementary spells you may know)

Miracles: (Any simple miracles you may know)

Appearance:

Backstory:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amelia of Astora

1336363749_1332424053_29.jpg

Requisite

Name: Amelia of Astora

Hollow?: No

Class: Pyromancer
Inventory

pyromancy-flame.png
Pyromancy Flame

uchigatana.png
Uchigatana

latest
Fireball

Flame_Weapon.png
Flame Weapon

poison-mist.png
Poison Mist

Backround
Backstory:

Amelia is the first born of a noble family in Astora. She had always been a skilled pyromancer, succeeding a family of such. She does only possess basic spells, but with what she can do, she is very trained. Amelia had a pretty normal childhood, until the King of Lothric consulted her family. Giving her the chance to prove herself, they send Amelia.
Personality
Personality:

Amelia is a very lively and quircky person. However, she can be very hotheaded and wrathful. Amelia will be merciless towards foes and know no remorse to achieve her missions goal.

anime_fire_girl_by_matis161-d9naf2a.png

Name:

(Inactive form)

Massun Yeri

Appearance:

Human/Forest Siren Form

beautiful-blonde-girl-drawing-6662b0d162790480b9e1101d8e9b2576.jpeg

Her body and mentallity is locked in 18.

Wearing a tight leather shirt, black leggings and black boots. Wearing red lipstic, sticking out against her light skin. Her hair was once long, but had to cut it in order to escape the war, but never used this form again, they stick to Ammax, the Ipotane form

Sirens atract men and woman to their doom, and feed off their life essence.

(Used form)

Ipotane form:

(I was wondering if he could be a fighting master or something)

Stands at 9´4, and with spreaded wings, at 15´8

(almost identical to the one below, just add massive wings to its back)

tumblr_nx8s7bqx9D1t95nkpo1_500.jpg

Ranking: A (or B, whichever is avaiable. I am not sure on this part...)

For humans: Looks 22

In Ipotane years:

"How rude."

Shh... 127

Body build: Muscular, tall, oddly hansome

Specialities: Fighting, Blacksmithing

Tatoos/Scars: He has a half-moon tatoo on the nape of his neck. His body is absolutely littered with scars of all shapes and sizes.

"...Ammax is such an arrogant little bastard. But Massun is a jewel, made in that funky place by her parents..." -Humans

Ipotanes are extremely strong, and only a handfull of things can stop them, being:

Glass

Jasper

Diamons

Plastic

Gold

All Ipotane forms are Male, and depend on their other form to reproduce.

Ipotane's can run faster than any wind, and throw punches probably much faster than you blink.

This paticular Ipotane uses as a weapon :

A massive double-headed war axe, with the end (near the grip) shaped like the one above.

Not like it needs a weapon...

His 'mane' acts as a blade by itself, strong enough to cut through metal

Conciousness weapon: (I dont quite get this, so correct me if im wrong xD )

Double headed War Axe.

Can create whirlwids around him

Race specific abilities/combat info:

Ipotane: Explained above

Forest Siren: Sings a beautifull song, bringing men and woman into their doom. Once they are close enough, and she is sure she wants this meal, she bites into their neck, sort of like a vampire.

Forest sirens can control The Green, making plants grow or die to their will.

Basic personality: Split personalities:

Nice, Caring, Sweet, Bubbly, Loves to cuss

Agressive, Love to cuss, (Just straight up a B!tch)

Weaponry:

Siren/Ipotane/Human Form: Double (small) war axes

Ipotane: A massive double-headed war axe, with the end (near the grip) shaped like the one in the image.

Human: 1 musket

Best Basic Knowledge:

CQC (close quarter combat)

Worst Basic Knowledge:

Science

There is a gem is located on the center of his chest, shaped like a kite. It is a bright color of Jasper, and a golden color encirlces it, keeping im from attacking innocent folks, unless it is for a good reason.

Bio:

Massun was captured when a kid. Her father died defending her, and her mother was raped and killed right infront of her eyes. She was transported somewhere off the town, where they ran multiple painfull tests on her. They ripped off and re-attached limbs, finding that she had a marvelous healing. One day, a drunk, wasted human walked into the room, and began fumbling with the zipper of his jeans...

She was left broken, crying. She swore to herself she would never let a man near her again. The humans proceeded whatever they were doing, and one day pushed the limits. They had killed a man and a horse, and sowed their limbs together. She cried, watching the scene roll out infront of her. They removed her brain, conscience and intestines into the other body, marveled that it had work. Ofcourse, a little magic was in play.

Now a He, they had two separate conscieses. Ammax, the being, and Massun. The being was possesive and strong, and Massun was caring, and still incredibly kind.

Basic Power Level :

(Just to have an idea here)

Strength (1-10 points): 10-8

Speed (1-10 points):6. When turning, 5

Dexterity (1-10 points): 3-2

Defense (1-10 points): 5-3

Magic Prowess: (1-10 points):1

(He summons his wings, I mean, he knows something)

Charisma (1-5 points):2

(I am willing to Nerf him if necessary xD )

Hollow:

No, not yet xD

Magic:

Summon wings

(Siren form only) Controls plants (I wont use the siren form)

Miracles:

A small shockwave around him

Warrior

Blacksmith

Cabbage

People who give him cabbage

Fighting

Hair

Dislikes:

Brussel Sprouts

Anyone who gives him brussel sprouts

Worms

Theme song:

(I really want to say "Move, Bitch." as his theme song xD )

"Nightmare on Elm Street." (1997 version)

Uses a Buddy during combat:

Yer'Sat

He will not attack, only distract.

Fast, strong, and Agile

celestialwingedlionKFB.jpg

(Holy omg my fingers hurt xD )

(Im sorry if something is wrong...)​

@Supermegabrenda2

Wow that is really impressive, one thing though; This roleplay doesnt have any modern elements. The part of the scientists and your converse sneakers cant be in the roleplay. Along with that some of your powers are oveerpowered. Your miracle has to be something elementary, such as a small heal or a shockwave. Wings are a little overpowered as well. Apart from that though, I'll let you keep the ipotane form as long as you dont change between them often.

Dark_Souls_II_Warrior.png

Sir Leoric of Astora

Class: Tank

Gear:

Elite Knight Set

Black Knight Sword

3 Human effigies

5 Estus Flasks

Talisman

Miracles:

Lightning Spear

Emit Force

Homeward

Stats:

Vitality:20

Attunement:16

Endurance:20

Strength:25

Dexterity:5

Intelligence:5

Faith:20

Backstory:

"I am a soldier of faith, and as such shall never hollow."

Leoric was a high ranking knight in Astora and served his king with his life. He was one of the best men the king had under him, not just for his blade; but for his miracles of faith. Therefor it was to the king's dismay when Leoric announced his departure from Astora.

"I must do some soul searching sir, there are many things in this world that have been left unchecked for far too long. I have heard of things in distant lands, terrible and unnatural things; and many likely need my help." He departed in hopes of finding the piece of himself that he seemed to be missing, and to find and destroy the old ones that have long plagued the land. In addition he wishes to assist any that required the aid of a proud and strong knight.

GreenEyedStranger said:
@Supermegabrenda2
Wow that is really impressive, one thing though; This roleplay doesnt have any modern elements. The part of the scientists and your converse sneakers cant be in the roleplay. Along with that some of your powers are oveerpowered. Your miracle has to be something elementary, such as a small heal or a shockwave. Wings are a little overpowered as well. Apart from that though, I'll let you keep the ipotane form as long as you dont change between them often.
Yes, I dont like doiing the shifting part :/

Fixex, btw

Other than that, just call me when the roleplay is ready to start :D

Name: Kalom of Carim

Class: Archer

Gear:

Pharis's Hat (Male)

pharis-s-hat.png

Leather Armor

leather-armor.png

Leather Gloves

leather-gloves.png

Leather Boots

leather-boots.png

Longbow

long-bow.png

Standard Arrow (x50)

standard-arrow.png

Dagger

dagger.png

Estus Flask (x2)

estus-flask.png

Appearance:

Kalom stands at 5'6, and has a lean build. He is lithe and nimble, but with trained muscles in his arms, shoulder, and back from years of experience with the bow. His hair is a shortly cut black, and his eyes are grey, the color of ash. He has pale skin and a certain "Sharp" quality to his facial features.

archer_by_ameeeeba-d5xfm2e.jpg

Backstory: Kalom was born and raised in Carim, although he holds no special attachment to the place or its Gods. He lived in a relatively small village, born to a family of hunters and raised as one. He took to the bow quickly, and learned well. He quickly became the best archer in his village, and as he'd argue, the kingdom as well. He amused himself by hunting outlaws and threatening beasts with the assistance of a few similar folk from his home. After a particularly occasion when his party was ambushed by a group of Hollows, he turned his thoughts elsewhere.

Hearing word of Lothric, and the issues it faced, he figured that he would be able to set out and make a bigger name for himself and appease his own ego. Throughout life he has gained the disapproval of others, often through his immature antics, apathetic attitude, or ego.

(Dammit I can't BBCode)

Name: Alek of Londor

Class: Herald

Gear:

undead_legion_armor.png

Undead Legion Armor

farron_greatsword.png

Farron Greatsword

undead_legion_gauntlets.png

Undead Legion Gauntlet

undead_legion_leggings.png

Undead Legion leggings

mask_ryu.jpg

(Original) Mankin's mask

Magic:

Miracles:

blessed_weapon.png

Blessed Blade (healing aura, and does bonus damage against reanimated monsters).

divine_pillars_of_light.png

Divine Pillars of Light

latest

Estus Flask x3

Appearance:

tumblr_m5og4j7K2Z1ryx3iwo1_500.png

yuhJldt.jpg

Backstory: Alek of Londor was a loyal member of Farron's Undead Legion, the Abyss Watchers. He was also one of the youngest. Initially Alek joined the Watchers to gain glory for himself. However, he found that there was no such thing to be found within the ranks of the Undead Legion. Despite the important and dangerous nature of their work, members of the legion remained nameless, and rarely interacted with others outside of their ranks. Alek soon found that being and Abyss Watcher was a poor match for him. The first time he stared into the darkness of the Abyss, he found himself gripped by a paralyzing fear. Eventually, Alek learned to manage this fear, but it was still crippling enough to keep him from actively participating on the front lines against the Abyss. He tried methods to help alleviate this fear, including learning how to imbue his weapons with blessed magic, and learning magic, but it was never enough. The only reason that he never fully retreated or fled was his admiration and respect for the other watchers, who never showed any sort of fear in the face of the abyss. This gave Alek determination to overcome his fear of the abyss to become an effective member of the Undead Legion.

However, things changed when the Abyss began to infiltrate the ranks of the Undead Legion. One night, Alek was attacked by one of his own comrades, who had been corrupted by the abyss. When alek peered into the eyes of his former comrade, and saw nothing but the unending blackness of the abyss, he became so unnerved and shaken that he fled from the ranks of the Undead Legion. He fled far away, and for a time, simply wandered about the kingdom of Lothric. However, when news reached him of the fall of the Abyss Watchers, he became overwhelmed by shame. He became so shameful of his cowardice that he began to wear a mask of porcelain to conceal his face, and ditched the signature pointed hat of the Undead Legion. From then on, Alek has been seeking redemption, with his determination to redeem himself preventing his going hollow. Upon hearing of Lothic and King Oceiros's troubles, Alek instantly knew where to go.

Shisui Uchiha] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131016071243/darksouls/images/0/0b/Dark_Souls_II_Warrior.png[/IMG] [B][FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=24px]Sir Leoric of Astora[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] Age: 28 Gender: Male Hollow?: No Class: Tank Gear: [URL="https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0ahUKEwjP6bu3hKvMAhUK2mMKHfgjCJAQFggsMAY&url=http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Knight_Set&usg=AFQjCNFtvKZsXSFO4W1xEM8iwlh7poijMQ&sig2=EXv4AvOUnrN_oAa7MEAOAA&bvm=bv.120552933 said:
Elite Knight Set[/URL]

Black Knight Sword

3 Human effigies

5 Estus Flasks

Talisman

Miracles:

Lightning Spear

Emit Force

Homeward

Stats:

Vitality:20

Attunement:16

Endurance:20

Strength:25

Dexterity:5

Intelligence:5

Faith:20

Backstory:

"I am a soldier of faith, and as such shall never hollow."

Leoric was a high ranking knight in Astora and served his king with his life. He was one of the best men the king had under him, not just for his blade; but for his miracles of faith. Therefor it was to the king's dismay when Leoric announced his departure from Astora.

"I must do some soul searching sir, there are many things in this world that have been left unchecked for far too long. I have heard of things in distant lands, terrible and unnatural things; and many likely need my help." He departed in hopes of finding the piece of himself that he seemed to be missing, and to find and destroy the old ones that have long plagued the land. In addition he wishes to assist any that required the aid of a proud and strong knight.

[/CENTER]
I guess as my character is a noble of Astora and yours a knight, they may have heard of each other or even met.

[QUOTE="Shisui Uchiha]I was thinking exactly the same thing, perhaps I was a former bodyguard?

[/QUOTE]
It can be like this:

He was a bodyguard. He knew Amelia when she was young about 3 years until she was about 15. Then he took another job. Now they meet again.

[QUOTE="Shisui Uchiha]If youre 21 and Im 28, I would've been guarding you when I was ten :/

[/QUOTE]
Makes sense. Lets put the age up to 16-18 when he was with the family.

[QUOTE="Shisui Uchiha]That sounds alot better, would've been after he was a squire

[/QUOTE]
I kind of wanted it to be when she was a kid so she wont immediatly remember him :D

Can I start RPing ?

GreenEyedStranger said:
@Supermegabrenda2

((Sorry if my lore is off, I haven't played much of Dark Souls 3))

Alastair of Lothric

tumblr_nqqjamwtHT1urtctyo1_1280.png

Name:

Alastair of Lothric

Male

Hollow?:

No

Class:

Knight

Gear:

lothric_knight_helm.png

Lothric Knight Helm

lothric_knight_armor.png

Lothric Knight Armor

lothric_knight_gauntlets.png

Lothric Knight Gauntlets

lothric_knight_leggings.png

Lothric Knight Leggings

lothric_knight_sword.png

Lothric Knight Sword

latest

Lothric Knight shield

Magic:

None

Miracles:

None

Appearance:

c8a.png

Backstory:

Alastair's family was once noble, in fact his grandfather was his last family member to be called a Noble before the honor of his family was ruined. He never speaks about how that happened though, now his once grand family sits with the peasants in Lothric. This never discouraged Alastair in his dream to become a Knight, for years he put himself through hell just to revive his family's fallen honor. Being part of a soiled family made Alastair's trip to knighthood harder since who would trust the son of the person who betrayed their kingdom? Against the odds Alastair became a knight, but he was never granted the rights of a regular knight. Though he still holds his head up in his achievement.

Name: Rorian the Wayfarer

Class: Knight (formerly)

Gear:

XuJ1rq9.png

(Thief Mask, Black Hand Armor, Fire Keeper's Gloves, Karla's Trousers, Chaos Blade, Pyromancy Flame)

I really wish they'd gotten a higher-resolution Black Hand Armor icon by now >:(

Magic: Fire Orb, Great Combustion, Carthus Flame Arc

Miracles: N/A

Appearance:

O3bBQNm.png

Backstory:

Rorian was a nobleman from Astora, sent to the East to broker a peace treaty on behalf of the Church of the Way of White.

The peace treaty was never received, and Rorian was trapped, alone, in a land of political tension. However, he befriended the

emperor, and spent a number of years serving him in his court, eventually adopting the traditions, formal garb and weaponry of

the land. When the emperor was betrayed and killed, the blame was placed on Rorian, and he was pursued until he escaped

to Lothric. Now, still mourning the loss of his close friend, the Eastern emperor, Rorian seeks companionship and purpose

in a land of embers.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back