• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Children of Wonderland

Any questions and ooc stuff here ^-^

tumblr_n4t3w13d8e1svxn18o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make a character after work. ;3

Don't want to start it now and make it poopy.

Feel free to decline me if I am wayyyy off from what the theme of this is. I'm not the most experienced with Alice in Wonderland.

May I reserve a slot for The White Rabbit child? A few events are coming up for me and there could be a chance of me not able to make it in time. Also, on 26th of December I will be off to the airport and I'm unsure if my destination actually has internet. If I find out that there will be none...then I won't be joining in on the fun, heh...

Lets just hope the latter doesn't happen.

Austria said:
May I reserve a slot for The White Rabbit child? A few events are coming up for me and there could be a chance of me not able to make it in time. Also, on 26th of December I will be off to the airport and I'm unsure if my destination actually has internet. If I find out that there will be none...then I won't be joining in on the fun, heh...
Lets just hope the latter doesn't happen.
Of course!

I shall reserve a spot

Hopefully you can join! :D

Finished! Beware, I made this during the wee hours of the day (1-3 AM) so it might not entirely make sense uvu

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Is there any way to be the child of the Door Mouse, or is that taken/not available?
You can definitely be the child of the door mouse!

I can reserve it for you if you'd like ^u^

dorkling said:
No problamo uwu
Oki doki!

Thats greatly appreciated :D
I can get a WIP started at the very least! :3 If everyone leaves early enough I can get on my laptop tomorrow night, if it's not too late. xD

Heh, I literally have everything in his profile done except the bio, which I'll do tomorrow after the Christmas party, time pending. <3

So far all the characters look so interesting, can't wait to see how they interact once one, two or more have gathered ovo.

Save Nat, she's far by the shortest of them all. Atleast she has Melanie to look up to since she's the 2nd shortest of height.

Last edited by a moderator:
Austria said:
So far all the characters look so interesting, can't wait to see how they interact once one, two or more have gathered ovo.
Save Nat, she's far by the shortest of them all. Atleast she has Melanie to look up to since she's the 2nd shortest of height.
That feeling when the Door Mouse is taller than the Rabbit in human form. :D

I love your WIP so far ^-^

And si!

I am also excited :D

Just a heads up, but I may make another male character in the future :3

dorkling said:
I love your WIP so far ^-^
And si!

I am also excited :D

Just a heads up, but I may make another male character in the future :3
Thank you! :)

I'd gladly be the daughter of Alice if we're allowed 2 characters, lol. :3