• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Chat Room {Closed}

MissingBolt

Inactive , But This Place Is In My Thoughts
This story takes place quite simply , its about a depression / suicide chat room , of 5 People

Where no one knows anyone elses age , real name , or gender , though they all do know that they went to the same high school , and all just graduated about a month Prior , though they've all been in said Chatroom for about two years now , and having Graduated Highschool , they agreed upon Meeting up on Saturday ((Location is to be determined in RP )), the First Post Will Take Place on Friday Night , in the Chatroom

1. Honestly , Just Common Sense , This is just a basic Slice-o-life RP

Character Sheet:

Name:

Username: ((For inside the Chatroom))

Description:

Other:

Character Sheet:

Name: Zackary Alexander James Bolt

Username: MissingBolt

Description: He Has Dark Gray , Practically Black Skin ((Theres a Medical Term for it though I can never remember what its called as its not Melsanism )) and Bright Blue Eyes , His Hair is Coal Black with a Large Tuft of it that Stick out Constantly , and in return is Constantly dyed Green , his Wardrobe that consists of Black Leather Fingerless Gloves , The Left Of Which has a Simple , Skull Design Carved into it , A Deep Green T-Shirt , with Dark Green Lining on the Neck , Ends of the Sleeves , and Bottom Rim of the Shirt , Over Said Shirt he wears a Black Button-Up Shirt , though the only time its ever seen Buttoned , is when its buttoned Partially during a Wedding or Funeral or other occasion of the such , where its paired with a Dark Green , almost Black Tie , Otherwise , as previously said , it’s never Buttoned Up. Over that he Wears a Baggy Black Zip-Up Hoodie, He wears Black Cargo Pants that are, obviously a couple sizes too big, dragging behind his feet ever so slightly. His Shoes Are Fairly Standard Green Convers , the Only noticeable thing about them that isn’t , ‘normal’ is the fact that the white detailing is replaced with Black Detailing , and Under Said Shoes are Plain Black Socks. And Finally. He has Black Wireless Headphones Slung around his Neck , they have a elongated button on the side , which can be used to skip the song , pause it , or go Back a Song , though , No one really knows where said music comes from , and if asked about it , he just gently brushes it away , just like when asked about his family , though its always some kind of Techno or Electric Music.

Other: Hes the Creator and Administrator of the Chatroom

Character Sheet:

Name: Zackary Alexander James Bolt

Username: MissingBolt

Description: He Has Dark Gray , Practically Black Skin ((Theres a Medical Term for it though I can never remember what its called as its not Melsanism )) and Bright Blue Eyes , His Hair is Coal Black with a Large Tuft of it that Stick out Constantly , and in return is Constantly dyed Green , his Wardrobe that consists of Black Leather Fingerless Gloves , The Left Of Which has a Simple , Skull Design Carved into it , A Deep Green T-Shirt , with Dark Green Lining on the Neck , Ends of the Sleeves , and Bottom Rim of the Shirt , Over Said Shirt he wears a Black Button-Up Shirt , though the only time its ever seen Buttoned , is when its buttoned Partially during a Wedding or Funeral or other occasion of the such , where its paired with a Dark Green , almost Black Tie , Otherwise , as previously said , it’s never Buttoned Up. Over that he Wears a Baggy Black Zip-Up Hoodie, He wears Black Cargo Pants that are, obviously a couple sizes too big, dragging behind his feet ever so slightly. His Shoes Are Fairly Standard Green Convers , the Only noticeable thing about them that isn’t , ‘normal’ is the fact that the white detailing is replaced with Black Detailing , and Under Said Shoes are Plain Black Socks. And Finally. He has Black Wireless Headphones Slung around his Neck , they have a elongated button on the side , which can be used to skip the song , pause it , or go Back a Song , though , No one really knows where said music comes from , and if asked about it , he just gently brushes it away , just like when asked about his family , though its always some kind of Techno or Electric Music.

Other: Hes the Creator and Administrator of the Chatroom

View media item 10008
__:Name:__

Kellin McAllistair

__:Username:__

WaywardBlackChemical

__:Age:__

Seventeen and a Half

__:Gender:__

Male

__:Other:__

When he was 10 he was diagnosed with seasonal depression and bipolar disorder.

Name: Ian

Username: Epax10

Description: 6.5 he has black hair

Other: He Likes Video games, Anime, Memeing

Name: Akaashi Kotoro "Aka"

Username: FlightLe55Bird

Birthday: February 12th. He is currently 18 years old.

Description: Akaashi has black hair that curls at the ends, sort of like a cow lick. His eyes are green that are always half lid because he doesn't get enough sleep at night. His tan skin is the only thing bright about him because he is always outside reading on the porch. He has a slender, yet built body from all the running he did from sports. His slender fingers turn the pages of said book while his long legs fold under him. His favorite outfit to wear if a blue t-shirt that covers his black shorts. 75% of the time he is in sports gear so he can go for a run or just practice without waste time to change. The other 25% he is wearing a white shirt with a blue tie to look presentable and to keep his parents happy. Very rarely he will wear a hoodie, but when he does it's a bad day.

Other: His Depression started when he was in junior high. It was spurred by his father calling him useless at home. He did the best he could, but now he just wasn't good enough to please the man. It took a sharp turn when his mother left his father, leaving him with the monster. Now it's spiraling out of control.

alexandra5.gif

Name:

Blair Violet Reid

Username:

bvred

Female

uUJp8Mn.gif

Description:

Blair has long black or dark brown hair down to her forearm. She usually wears it down simplistically, though on occasion she'll put it into a tight ponytail or a messy bun. Her skin is slightly tanned, and neither too light nor very dark. Her figure is tall, around five foot nine, and her chest is normal, as far as she's concerned.

Her eyes are light blue, a striking color which stands out greatly when compared to her dark hair.

Her wardrobe consists of mostly punk type clothes, but a few formal and less-than-appropriate dresses come in handy during raves or social parties.

Other:

Speaks Spanish

Alexandra-Daddario-gifs-tumblr-xxhybrid-34289937-500-233.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MissingBolt Has Signed In-

MissingBolt: Heyy , I guess Im the First one on tonight Eh? :3

"As usual.." Zack spoke to himself as he leaned back in the chair , taking a sip from the opened soda can , shortly after , dropping forward again and resuming his place on the KeyBoard

MissingBolt: Y'all people are always late lol

Epax10 Has signed in-

Epax10: Hey. Whats up?

Ian replied to MissingBolt. Ian rubbed his eyes because he was pretty tired

Epax10: sorry for being late. It was a rough day lol

(( its not that its not allowed , but if possible please avoid double posts ^^ ))

MissingBolt: Ahhhh Kay , I spent my Entire day in the Arcade again , otherwise , just waiting for the others to get on so we can pick out where to meet-up tomorrow :P

Zack Released a soft sigh from his mouth , they'd 'known' each other for years , but , they hadn't ever actually met...he was alot more nervous about this than he had originally anticipated , which surprised him , especially with it being his idea ,

he adjusted in his seat as he thought

(Sorry I should've edited xD )

Epax10: Well my dad lost his sh¡T today. Im sure you can imagine the rest :(

(Btw Im going to a movie irl in about an hour)

Epax10: yeah. Sometimes I wish I could kick his @$$ but I'm to weak :( . And even if I tried to run away. He could track me like a hawk. I can't do anything

Last edited by a moderator:
MissingBolt: Mate We Graduated Last month , Im already out on my own , why dont you get a job and do the same o^o

Epax10: He can track me like a hawk if I went to freaking mexico he'd find me!

Epax: Hmm. You're right. You know what. I have an idea. If he abuses me again. I take a picture of myself and I show it to the police. He can kill me when he gets out of prison in 15 years.

MissingBolt: Why havent you done that before mang?

Zack kicked his chair back again , abit confused at why Epax hadnt done so before

Epax: I don't know. Maybe the thousands of hits to the head have jacked my mind. Plus he's told me multiple times he'd kill me if I told anyone. I guess that scared me

MissingBolt: But you told all of us ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Epax: He doesn't even know I have a computer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Epax: It was a gift given to me by my mother. She told me not to tell him about it

MissingBolt: Its Kinda Weird you've never told us , or atleast me , that before

MissingBolt: Also , when do you think the others are gonna log in???

MissingBolt: Not much , Just me and Epax talking about our days , and me shit talking y'all for being late lol

WBC: well unlike you, some of us have jobs, Missing. And nothing really Epax, I just got into my pajamas.

Kellin typed his response and then sat back, running his face tiredly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back