The Challenge (ft. Steph and Vaughn)

Leaf Fi

Your Tiny Friend
Scenario

Steph wants to take her and Vaughn's friendship to the next level, and what better way to do that than seeing who can out smoke the other? 

Time

Hiiiiiiiigh noon (aka sometime in the near future)

Steph's home

@SirBlazeALot

You know what was awesome about having a fucked up family? They didn't give a shit about what you did. When Stephanie had explained to her older brothers she needed the house for a day and a shit ton of weed, they didn't ask her what the heck she was doing; they threw her the keys, told her father that they should all stay at their cousin's house for the day and allowed her in on their stash. Now Steph was sitting crossed legged on the couch in the sitting room, finishing off one final joint as P!nk played in the background. The coffee table in front of her was absolutely covered in everything that you could use to get high. A bong? Of course. Bowl? Sure. Peach flavoured brownies? You bet your sweet peachy ass there was! Steph wanted to make this competition as awesome and brag worthy as she could, and boy did she fucking deliver. This victory was definitely gonna be a story for the grandkids. 

@SirBlazeALot

There comes a time in every stoner's life when he must prove that they have the lungs. The iron lungs of a master stoner. Today was a duel. A friendly duel among stoners to see who could handle the most kush. Vaughn was fairly confident that he could take Steph on, but it wouldn't be easy. She would be a tough opponent indeed. In order to do this, he was gonna have to strategize. The key to winning this would be not falling asleep. That meant keeping his mind occupied and not drifting off into sleepytown. So in his backpack, he brought his sketchbook, easily one of the best ways to keep his mind occupied, as well as a shit ton of multiplayer XBox games. Steph's loud ass voice while winning at Soul Calibur would certainly keep him from drifting off. Oh yeah, and he also rolled tons of joints and blunts. He was ready for this. Vaughn took a deep breath and knocked on Steph's door. I got this.

As the knock hit her ears, Stephanie sat up straight and grinned from ear to ear, almost falling off the couch as she attempted to scramble off it as fast as possible. Now on her feet, she took once last look at her precious table and nodded with pride, completely content with the beautiful arrangement before her. The young woman then darted towards the front door, counting down from three before throwing it open and, in typical Steph fashion, she pressed her back against its surface, raising a hand above her head like a Victoria's Secrets model. Of course, wearing a tank top and jeans really didn't have the same impact that wearing only underwear would, but she wasn't drunk or high enough yet to do that.

"I've been expecting you, Mr Ritter..." She murmured lowly with a sultry gaze, but that last about five seconds before she broke character and started to snicker. "Get your ass in here, babe."

"I hope you've been expecting me to whoop that ass in this duel, bruh," Vaughn retorted with a grin as he stepped inside, poking Steph in the stomach. He took off his sunglasses to reveal already reddened eyes, and like a marijuana bloodhound he found his way to the dank and fell into a sitting position on the couch with his hands over his mouth in awe. "Oh. My. Glob. It's like... fuckin' beautiful!" He squeaked as he wiped a fake tear away from his eye. Steph's kush covered table was truly a sight to behold. He clapped his hands together and rubbed them. "Okay, ground rules: We gotta smoke out of everything at least once. We gotta eat the edibles first. AAAAAAND... first one to pass out in ten minutes loses and will forever be absolute garbage. I've been garbage since day one so I can deal...the question is:...........can you?" 

Asshole. Steph snickered at the poke to her stomach, losing her pose as she used both arms to cover the area. "You wish, dude." Steph rolled her eyes playfully before shutting the door and proudly following the other, a shit eating smirk on her face. As expected, Mr Chill made a beeline to her beautiful table she spent hours on, and a sense of pride washed over her as he gushed over the kush. "I know, I know. I'm the shit." She bragged with a sigh, flipping the longer lock of hair by her ears before listening to his tame ass rules. Bitch, no. Yes, they should try everything and the loser was complete garbage, but c'mon, Vaughn, you're being so vanilla. "Babe, you're asking the Queen of Clean that question, and this Queen knows she ain't gonna lose. I will accept the title of garbage, but lets face it... Today is the day you keep that title." Steph confidentially made her way to the couch, sitting beside him with a regal air. "In fact... These stakes aren't high enough." Thoroughly pleased with her pun, she took a second to let it shine before continuing, "Whoever loses has to run through the street naked and announce their title of being complete garbage. Think ya got the balls for that?"

While Steph trash talked, Vaughn was already taking out his sketchbook. And he had it out just in time for Steph's pun. This gang has a real thing for puns. Vaughn wrote down a 7 on his sketchbook and showed it to her for her pun, like judges do for ice skating competitions and whatever. 

"Oooh~ I don't know if that's intense enough. How about whoever loses has to run through the streets naked, announce their garbage title, AND hump a lamp post! Nah nah, hump a stranger!" Vaughn reached across the table for a brownie. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back