• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ❤️🧡The Call🧡❤️

chargingdenki

BRAM WILL LIVE (He/They)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
⚠️Alcohol⚠️The bakusquad had been hanging out for the day, walking around town, going to the mall, all sorts of things, they were currently sitting down at cafe for lunch when suddenly Bakugo’s phone started going off, the contact calling was labeled old hag, he glanced over at it, scowled snd rejoined the conversation, Mina spoke up though “Hey Bakubro isn’t that your mom? Shouldn’t you like answer that or something?” Bakugo scowled at her “No I don’t think I should” Sero immediately smirked and grabbed the phone “That’s not to nice Bakubro~!” He answered the call and passed the phone to Bakugo who sighed deeply before answering “The hell do you want… No way in hell… That’s not my fault… No! I’m not taking care of you every time you go and get yourself drunk!… You don’t think it’s sort of sad that you put your life in the hands of a 16 year old? Seriously?… Well it is… I don’t know call the old man or something… I’m busy, fuck off” In the times he had paused a muffled voice could be heard from the phone, he pulled it away from his ear and hung up, setting it face down on the table to see everyone staring at him in shock, he had nearly forgotten they were there… “I-I think I should leave…” He quickly stood up, grabbed his phone and rushed out the door (Please continue as Kirishima! They can be dating in this or not, it’s up to you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back