• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Cabin (Mutant-esque Rp)

MittyMittens

Bumblebee Therapist
Recently the government has started a campaign on getting rid of or controlling the small mutant population that's starting to become not so small where it can be ignored any longer. They have captured 8 mutants from the age 16 and up to observe and better understand how to complete the task of controlling the mutant population or if extermination is the only solution. They have hired a team of scientists to do the observing and come to an educated conclusion on what solution would be best. Whether or not the government truly wants to try and keep the mutants around and this is only to cover their butts to make sure the public said they didn't try is anyone's guess.

These eight wake up to find themselves in a cabin in the middle of a forest, with no memory of anything prior to the cabin or how well they may have been able to control their ability. The things still remembered are your name, who you are in general, and your particular ability. Some bits and pieces of your memory may still remain but nothing that one can really make sense of. The eight are not currently aware that they are being observed as the cameras are hidden. They will find they can only go so far into the forest, horizontally or vertically for that matter before getting a pretty good shock due to a bracelet that is made to stay on permanently and built with the particular person's ability in mind. So anything else can come and go, just not the 8 mutants who have been placed at The Cabin. About once a week a care package of various supplies is placed at the edge of the area. Will they be compliant or attempt escape?

m_1035503a.jpg

I have kept the description a bit brief as a lot will be revealed in the rp as it goes along.

RULES

• @BrownBear is my Co-Moderator and can enforce any of these rules just as much as I can. Feel free to PM either one or both of us with questions, comments, or concerns.
  • This is a detailed rp so at least 3, 5 sentence paragraphs per post.
    Above all I prefer quality over quantity, I don't want 4 paragraphs describing what you see out your bedroom window.
  • You will get one warning if you go way below this before being kicked out

[*]ABSOLUTELY NO ONE-LINERS. It's simply lazy.

[*]No mary-sues, gary-sues, god-moding, metagamingetc... You should all know this, it's common rp "law"

[*]No crazy-god-like powers. Example, you can have the ability of water, but you cannot have the ability over every element.

[*]Please keep IC in IC and OOC in OOC. Do not get offended personally by character disagreements in IC over OOC. Everyone is playing a character, it does not mean the actual person dislikes you as a person, just their character disliking your character, nothing personal.

[*]Violence, swearing, romance, etc... is allowed. Just keep it within RpN rules (for romance fade to black obviously)

[*]I intend to have a posting order established once people are accepted. I may end up ditching it but for now it keeps things organized and people knowing when they need to post instead of the rp crashing to a halt when everyone is waiting for everyone else to post.

• If I do throw out the posting order, please no over doing the back and forth (onexone) posting. Give other people a chance to catch up and post.

Last edited by a moderator:

ANNOUNCEMENT

I plan to start the rp Sunday. With that being said I expect all character sheets to be in and completed Saturday by 11:59pm (eastern standard time). I will send out a PM Sunday morning to those who are accepted. Any questions/concerns/etc... feel free to PM me I'm around at least once a day. Please watch all tabs of this rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back