• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brothers Grimm Fairytales

MariLin

Lonely and Depressed
Please make your CS descriptive. It irritates me a little whenever I see CS like: "Personality: sweet, kind, generous, smart"

You can add anything to your CS. Though here is a simple list of what I need to know:

Name:

Birthday:

Appearance:

Personality:

From which story?:

Extras?:

My character:

Malaya Hood
Malaya Hood

Birthday: February 20 2000

Appearance:
4a244c624f11d7075d178a77e54d1a1a.jpg

Personality: Malaya is an adventurous and curious girl. She can be a bit rebellious during many times. Malaya loves wandering around, especially during dawn. She is very family oriented and likes hanging around animals and children. Though, the girl has a short attention span and she might have a hot temper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:

Calixto Bath'leth

Male

Birthday:

August 7

Appearance:

(human form)

46fe1b0a94b86a2db686064066fdac4e-jpg.216990

(wolf form)

7b99260c593348697b5daf0d1e081fbe.jpg

personality:

a happy wold and when something is very important he get very serious he knows all about hunting and he is very good at killing and as a wolf he is surely good at seducing his preys so be

careful

From which story?:

Wolf n' red riding hood

Extras?:

Innocent to everything from out of the woods

he live in the woods

Name: Nina

Birthday:
September 19th

Appearance:
69572721.jpg

Personality:
She is a sweet little girl but can be a bit childish. She also love to see the world of "Big People." Nina is an adventurous and have a huge appetite for a little fairy.

From which story?:
Thumbelina

Extras?:
She is the princess of the Flower-Fairy. Born with no wings, just like her mother, Queen Maia a.k.a Thumbelina.

13958636701376394905divider%20line%20flowers%20roses%20pink%20bouquet.png

Name:

Rose Labelle

Female

Sixteen

(In the books, she is 15...but :3)

Birthday:

January, 29th

Appearance:

1145.jpg

Personality:

Rose is a kind girl, whether it be with animals or humans. For the most part, it was thanks to her carers, who taught her to be appreciative and generous towards others. Though, despite this, she is rather unsociable and rarely engages in much conversation with anybody. However, because of this, Rose has become imaginative and will often dance about or sing to pass the time. Rose is also severely careless, which can be seen in her day-to-day activities where she hardly pays any attention to her surroundings and is generally unobservant. On top of that, she is quite gullible and can be tricked into believing or doing just about anything.

From Which Story:

Briar Rose (aka Sleeping Beauty)

You can read her story here

Extras:

She is quite fond of a bracelet, which her mother gave to her for "protection".

13958636701376394905divider%20line%20flowers%20roses%20pink%20bouquet.png

Oh dear, what an awkward situation.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mzkn1dbecr1sukzszo1_500.gif

Name: Accacia Maleficent

Birthday: May 28th (the day the movie, "Maleficent" came out cx)

Appearance:

no slide no slide no slide no slide
The Truth
img-thing
Can Be
tumblr_inline_noikbqNF5p1shw4ox_500.gif
Most Cruel,
tumblr_mdslv4iH9b1rkf67lo1_500.jpg
Even
Fill-my-cup-boobs-and-cleavage-47.gif
Amongst
large.png
The
60NoJKS.gif
Closest
original.jpg
Of
tumblr_lxhicnApZI1r5hxp1o1_500.gif
Friends
tumblr_nhla4dzWsH1rdm1n3o2_250.gif

Personality:

Accacia has a rather dark outlook on life, is interested in things that are macabre, and despite being a bad girl, she has surprisingly a soft and caring heart hidden by walls of intimidation and bitterness. She has a huge dislike of many things and portrayed as cold, judgmental and angry. She is rather intelligent and calculating, can easily misguide you easily and lead you to a negative path. If you cross her bad side, she'd have no problem "taking you out" in her own terms, a sly little bugger she is. Accaica is also seen as quite the weirdo, a strange little shrewd. Overall, she's very diverse, weirdly kinder towards children and have a major love for nature. Once you do somehow befriend and gain her respect and trust, she will be very overprotective over you and even possessive at times, jealous.

From which story?: Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent

Extras?:

Dragon Form-

no slide
no slide
no slide
I
tumblr_n6mtrqQiw41re0zyqo2_400.gif
Hate
latest
People
maleficent+dragon+fire.gif
no slide no slide no slide

- She's 5'5

- She has horns just like Maleficent

-
Outfit

tumblr_m3az18aagf1ru98moo1_500.gif

Note: She's either the daughter of Maleficent or she is her, im not sure at the moment cx. Whatever seems more...realistic?

Also, I shall be making a male ^-^

I can tell its needed cx

Name: Jack Frost

Birthday:3/25/2000

Appearance:

images

Personality: Jack is a very carefree spirit. He will do anything to make people happy. Whe nhe sees people sad or scared hit reminds him of the day he saved his little sister, and became Jack Frost. He vowed from that day to take over the world with fun, and kindness. HE will do whatever it takes to make someone stop crying. And when he finds you he will never leave you. So he gives you a ice crystal that never melts. This is his vowe that he will return to you. It may not be the next day, week, or even year, but never loose hope he will return.

From which story?: The Godfather

Extras?: N/A

Fleur Desrosiers | 17 | Beauty and the Beast

Emma-Watson-Belle-beauty-and-the-beast-2017-38729502-427-293.jpg

Female

Birthday:

November 22

(The day Disney released Beauty and the Beast)

Personality:

Fleur has gained a significant amount of intelligence over the years due to her love of books, which have provided her with an amazing vocabulary, an active imagination, and an open mind. She is very confident and outspoken in her opinions, and seldom likes being told what to do. Despite all this, she does not have many friends due to her smarts and being a free thinker. Flour is somewhat a woman's libber for her time and refuse to be mistreated, undermined, humiliated, demeaned or controlled by any man.

Extra:

She has an entire rose garden and wears a rose ring on her left middle finger.

She has a heavy French accent. Sometimes she'll burst into French. She also has powers to control plants and heal others. She has a special bond with plants, especially roses and flowers.

0.jpg

-Free-shipping-Beauty-and-the-Beast-The-Enchanted-Christmas-Belle-cosplay-font-b-princess-b.jpg

v11.jpg

f554833cc482c555529b7c6c01d479d1.jpg

Edgar "Simpleton" Remory, at your service!

Birthday: 20th May

Personality: Edgar is... well, as his nickname implies, a simpleton. He's very naive and typically thinks that everyone does things for his own good, no matter how shady or obviously evil they may appear. He's also not the sharpest tool in the shed, if you catch my drift. He has issues trying to read things, count arithmetic, and remember instructions, but he's a good boy at heart who loves to give and make friends. However, once he
is angry, he is a force to be reckoned with. He has a strong protective streak, and he will not hesitate to defend those he loves. He is loyal to a fault, and he is quick to rush to someone's defense without knowing all the details. He can be a very good ally -- as long as you point him in the right direction.

From which story?: The Golden Goose

Extra: Edgar has a pet goose who is completely made of gold. Clucky is his constant companion, sleeping, breathing, and even bathing with Edgar. He is also a much better judge of character than Edgar, and he typically keeps Edgar out of trouble. While Clucky doesn't talk, he gets his point across frequently through squawking and flapping his wings. Edgar is the only person who knows what Clucky says, perhaps due to the fact Clucky was magically gifted to him.

Edgar also has a fairly small family that lives somewhere in the woods, two brothers and a mother and father. He's also good friends with a depressed princess. Currently, he does odd jobs around town and is in general willing to help anyone for a mere farthing and a smile. He also has a very thick country accent.

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]
f554833cc482c555529b7c6c01d479d1.jpg

Edgar "Simpleton" Remory, at your service!

Birthday: 20th May

Personality: Edgar is... well, as his nickname implies, a simpleton. He's very naive and typically thinks that everyone does things for his own good, no matter how shady or obviously evil they may appear. He's also not the sharpest tool in the shed, if you catch my drift. He has issues trying to read things, count arithmetic, and remember instructions, but he's a good boy at heart who loves to give and make friends. However, once he
is angry, he is a force to be reckoned with. He has a strong protective streak, and he will not hesitate to defend those he loves. He is loyal to a fault, and he is quick to rush to someone's defense without knowing all the details. He can be a very good ally -- as long as you point him in the right direction.

From which story?: The Golden Goose

Extra: Edgar has a pet goose who is completely made of gold. Clucky is his constant companion, sleeping, breathing, and even bathing with Edgar. He is also a much better judge of character than Edgar, and he typically keeps Edgar out of trouble. While Clucky doesn't talk, he gets his point across frequently through squawking and flapping his wings. Edgar is the only person who knows what Clucky says, perhaps due to the fact Clucky was magically gifted to him.

Edgar also has a fairly small family that lives somewhere in the woods, two brothers and a mother and father. He's also good friends with a depressed princess. Currently, he does odd jobs around town and is in general willing to help anyone for a mere farthing and a smile. He also has a very thick country accent.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted!

Nanax said:

Female

Birthday:

November 22

Personality:

Fleur has gained a significant amount of intelligence over the years due to her love of books, which have provided her with an amazing vocabulary, an active imagination, and an open mind. She is very confident and outspoken in her opinions, and seldom likes being told what to do. Despite all this, she does not have many friends due to her smarts and being a free thinker. Flour is somewhat a woman's libber for her time and refuse to be mistreated, undermined, humiliated, demeaned or controlled by any man.

Extra:

0.jpg

-Free-shipping-Beauty-and-the-Beast-The-Enchanted-Christmas-Belle-cosplay-font-b-princess-b.jpg
Accepted!

dorkling said:

Oh dear, what an awkward situation.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mzkn1dbecr1sukzszo1_500.gif

Name: Accacia Maleficent

Birthday: May 28th (the day the movie, "Maleficent" came out cx)

Appearance:

no slide no slide no slide no slide
The Truth
img-thing
Can Be
tumblr_inline_noikbqNF5p1shw4ox_500.gif
Most Cruel,
tumblr_mdslv4iH9b1rkf67lo1_500.jpg
Even
Fill-my-cup-boobs-and-cleavage-47.gif
Amongst
large.png
The
60NoJKS.gif
Closest
original.jpg
Of
tumblr_lxhicnApZI1r5hxp1o1_500.gif
Friends
tumblr_nhla4dzWsH1rdm1n3o2_250.gif

Personality:

Accacia has a rather dark outlook on life, is interested in things that are macabre, and despite being a bad girl, she has surprisingly a soft and caring heart hidden by walls of intimidation and bitterness. She has a huge dislike of many things and portrayed as cold, judgmental and angry. She is rather intelligent and calculating, can easily misguide you easily and lead you to a negative path. If you cross her bad side, she'd have no problem "taking you out" in her own terms, a sly little bugger she is. Accaica is also seen as quite the weirdo, a strange little shrewd. Overall, she's very diverse, weirdly kinder towards children and have a major love for nature. Once you do somehow befriend and gain her respect and trust, she will be very overprotective over you and even possessive at times, jealous.

From which story?: Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent

Extras?:

Dragon Form-

no slide
no slide
no slide
I
tumblr_n6mtrqQiw41re0zyqo2_400.gif
Hate
latest
People
maleficent+dragon+fire.gif
no slide no slide no slide

- She's 5'5

- She has horns just like Maleficent

-
Outfit

tumblr_m3az18aagf1ru98moo1_500.gif

Note: She's either the daughter of Maleficent or she is her, im not sure at the moment cx. Whatever seems more...realistic?

Also, I shall be making a male ^-^

I can tell its needed cx

AnarchyReins said:
Name: Jack Frost

Birthday:3/25/2000

Appearance:

images

Personality: Jack is a very carefree spirit. He will do anything to make people happy. Whe nhe sees people sad or scared hit reminds him of the day he saved his little sister, and became Jack Frost. He vowed from that day to take over the world with fun, and kindness. HE will do whatever it takes to make someone stop crying. And when he finds you he will never leave you. So he gives you a ice crystal that never melts. This is his vowe that he will return to you. It may not be the next day, week, or even year, but never loose hope he will return.

From which story?: Jack Frost

Extras?: N/A
Nanax said:

Female

Birthday:

November 22

Personality:

Extra:

0.jpg

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't quite see them on my notifs! Accepted!

Hello! This is my first RP on this forum :) . Hope you still accept lol

Name: Patter Pan

Birthday: January 1, 2000

Appearance:
fnwoeo.jpg

Personality: Patter Pan is adventurous and easy to get along with, just like his father. He loves making new friends and he is still has a childish personality. But he is impatient, hasty and sometimes doesnt think things through and make wrong decisions.

From which story?: Peter Pan

Extras?: Patter Pan has a fairy companion who is essentially his best friend. His name is Tinkerbob. He and Patter almost never seperate. Tinkerbob has all of Patter's personality, but he is a lot more wise and mature. He guides Patter in his decisions. He is Patter's best friend and father.

Tinkerbob's appearance:
10prj84.jpg

Name:

Asha Potter

Female

Birthday:

1989 march 3

Appearance:

enhanced-682-1435317790-1.jpg

enhanced-3722-1435317336-6.jpg

enhanced-23883-1435317655-9.jpg

enhanced-15465-1435317404-1.jpg

Personality:

Asha....Not much. I guess you could say she is nice? at the most you could call her 20% nice. Her first impression on people make them think she is a cat. She needs her space. on the plus side she is inquisitive and intelligent. Her Domain is magic. if it is needed, Asha will take that wand out. Yes, you can guess by now that she is like the mean girls, not that bad but still i guess it's a warning.

Extras?:

-Harry Potters Daughter

(if i missed anything please inform me)

xXMiaXx said:
Name:
Asha Potter

Female

Birthday:

1989 march 3

Appearance:

enhanced-682-1435317790-1.jpg

enhanced-3722-1435317336-6.jpg

enhanced-23883-1435317655-9.jpg

enhanced-15465-1435317404-1.jpg

Personality:

Asha....Not much. I guess you could say she is nice? at the most you could call her 20% nice. Her first impression on people make them think she is a cat. She needs her space. on the plus side she is inquisitive and intelligent. Her Domain is magic. if it is needed, Asha will take that wand out. Yes, you can guess by now that she is like the mean girls, not that bad but still i guess it's a warning.

Extras?:

-Harry Potters Daughter

(if i missed anything please inform me)
This is supposed to be the Brothers Grimm fairytales, not J.K Rowling

AntiMatter said:
Hello! This is my first RP on this forum :) . Hope you still accept lol
Name: Patter Pan

Birthday: January 1, 2000

Appearance:
fnwoeo.jpg

Personality: Patter Pan is adventurous and easy to get along with, just like his father. He loves making new friends and he is still has a childish personality. But he is impatient, hasty and sometimes doesnt think things through and make wrong decisions.

From which story?: Peter Pan

Extras?: Patter Pan has a fairy companion who is essentially his best friend. His name is Tinkerbob. He and Patter almost never seperate. Tinkerbob has all of Patter's personality, but he is a lot more wise and mature. He guides Patter in his decisions. He is Patter's best friend and father.

Tinkerbob's appearance:
10prj84.jpg
I'm sorry but Peter pan wasn't created by the Brothers Grimm

MariLin said:
This is supposed to be the Brothers Grimm fairytales, not J.K Rowling
Idk thanks tho, i'll fix it. i am so tired, thats probably why.. also i have never actually heard of Brothers Grimm fairytales.

xXMiaXx said:
Idk thanks tho, i'll fix it. i am so tired, thats probably why.. also i have never actually heard of Brothers Grimm fairytales.
They're the ones who created the original stories of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, the Frog Prince, Hansel and Gretel, etc

MariLin said:
They're the ones who created the original stories of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, the Frog Prince, Hansel and Gretel, etc
is Snow white taken? Sleeping beauty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back