• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE BRAT PACK — the story

THE BRAT PACK
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

the various plots in the brat pack's world
𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙊𝙉 𝘼 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏?

tldr :
    the brats have convinced Mrs. B to let them use her projector to watch Stand By Me
    tags :

you don't have anything better to do? »
    . . . movie night
    Friday, June 6th, 1986

The signage out the front is strangely dim. It isn't often that the Polish Theatre isn't bustling with customers on a Friday night, even this late. It is approximately 10 PM, and the residents of 1222 Casmere have all gathered in the vestibule. With candies, popcorn, and soda in toe, the early birds wait for the rest of their party as Mrs. Bugalski keeps hustling to and fro, trying to set up the projector. A few stragglers from the last film shown, Siekierezada, loiter in the lobby, completely unsure what to do or make of the young twenty-somethings. Mrs. Bugalski keeps getting distracted form her initial task by having to shoo the customers out of the theater, telling them that the kids are here for a special, private showing. One man grumbles, fanning himself with the program for Siekierezada and noting that he'd like to host a special showing.

"Call me tomorrow, Fred. I'll see what I can do," Mrs. B says sternly before shutting the door in his face.

To one of the early Brats, she turns and asks, "Just unlock the door if one of your stragglers show up." Then, she is a blur of floral fabric and wiry, blonde hair as she jogs back to the projector. Leaving everyone in the soft glow of the lamp on the box office desk, waiting for the last of their friends to show up and growing steadily concerned over the profanities coming from Mrs. B's mouth.
    coded by reveriee.

Back