• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ก๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ข๐–ช โ€” chat

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.
IMG_1103.jpeg

Hi there! This is the ooc, so feel free to chat or ask any q's! โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

a2863a21a76c1c4c1d47edeb32f786cc.jpg
me when i see a cute lil idea of a rag-tag group of losers

View attachment 1140448
i am looking at de brains with so much thirst AAAAAAAA.
oh hell yeahโ€ฆ I am super looking forward to a brain ( *๏ฝ€ฯ‰ยด)
also btw to you (and anyone else) all the roles are optional so feel free to interpret them however you want or come up with your own!

3cd19fde644c377dd56b255b6db3c5d8.jpg
placed a ratty little prep boy for now, might change it up later > ; ))

CHESTER MY BELOVED!!!

View attachment 1140433
me when i see a cute lil idea of a rag-tag group of losers
Losers? I am the very example of cool!
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go Vintage GIF

oh hell yeahโ€ฆ I am super looking forward to a brain ( *๏ฝ€ฯ‰ยด)
also btw to you (and anyone else) all the roles are optional so feel free to interpret them however you want or come up with your own!
IMG_2078.jpeg
posted a lil smth smth for the brains. might change some stuff around but YALL ARENT READY FOR WHAT I HAVE IN STORE >:,).

Does Wayne State offer calligraphy classes?
sorry i dont know why i missed this. I'm really open on our take on Wayne State lol so sure! Why not!

also if y'all see me change my placeholder like seven more times...NO YOU DIDNT!!

i need to see a roommate dynamic like burt and ernie from sesame street...

i am working on a(maybe few) placeholder to put up!! i rlly love this concept and i'm so greedy i can't help but want to make cs for like half the roles when i know i could only play one def eyeing athlete and prince/ss, mayyybeee party animal too

i am working on a(maybe few) placeholder to put up!! i rlly love this concept and i'm so greedy i can't help but want to make cs for like half the roles when i know i could only play one def eyeing athlete and prince/ss, mayyybeee party animal too
omg lmao I love to see the enthusiasm!! Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll all slay

hi everyone! i'm thinking about a good end date for cses. does anyone have any preference? I'm thinking about a week from tomorrow, so Feb 3rd.

put up some deets for my local burnout but it's got the ugly scroll bar ๐Ÿ˜‚ i gave up trying to figure out how to hidden scroll it. also i like feb 3rd c:

i like feb 3rd!! i'm gonna get to work either tonight or tomorrow for sureee on my sheet uwu.

IMG_2086.jpeg
work/school has been KILLING ME BUT I WILL WORK ON BABYBOY LOCKHART THIS WEEKEND !!

iโ€™m still very much stalking looking at this thread but still havenโ€™t came up with an idea that fits any of the roles listed. would it be okay if i steered away from the provided inspo a little & came up with an oc of my ownโ€”??? ๐Ÿ‘€ iโ€™m wondering if a little more creative freedom will let me come up with something.

I think roles are suggestions? So you just have to put down some sort of title to describe what you're going for. At least I hope so cuz that's what I'm doing LOL

I think roles are suggestions? So you just have to put down some sort of title to describe what you're going for. At least I hope so cuz that's what I'm doing LOL
i just noticed that after rereading the first post of the cs thread. ๐Ÿ˜ญ idk how i managed to miss it.

feb 3rd def works for me! i got a verrrryyyy rough wip up for the athlete, will hopefully be able to chip away at him and the princess over the weekend after getting a bulk of my hw done < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back